Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2023 11:25 PM
Sep 2010
Didnt think the final battle with Mikado would start this soon, time to break him Light.
Mar 20, 2023 12:22 PM
Nov 2021
What makes you think it’s the “final” battle?…

(sigh) Look. Now can we say this show is badly written? They keep beating the same old plot points down everybody’s throats: Light is a total newbie at Shadowverse. He’s not ready to take on the world, let alone Mikado, he still hasn’t learned his lesson, and of course (/sarcasm), “the good guys/main character(s) don’t always win”, not to mention “if you lose at a contest, you need to accept it and either move on or try to improve”, which in this case is one of those arbitrary, patronizing, and condescending “important moral lessons” that isn’t always that simple; the kind that want people to just act like nothing ever happened.

Oh yeah, and you can’t force people (you know, like “Lady & Gentleman”…or rather, Shion, a “hikkikomori”) to do things they don’t want to do.

ENOUGH!! WE GET IT ALREADY!!!

Sorry about that, everyone, but I had to get that out.

Anyway, with all the above in mind, and I like I said before, we can’t be sure this is the “final” battle with Mikado, or rather, every battle with him has been the “final” battle…from a certain point of view.

Really, everyone, I’m sick of this. If Seventh Flame ends up being eliminated from the World Ranking, I’m not (exactly) sure I can keep watching this show anymore. I guess we’ll just have to see…
Mar 20, 2023 9:36 PM
Sep 2010
well Mikado literally said this is the last time he will fight Light and the blonde seventh shadow dude foreshadows it too with his speach beforehand, plus this is the third time we're getting a full on match between them, i have no interest in a fourth and i'm sure most other people dont either.

seventh flame isnt losing here, they need to win to set up whatever the arc storyline is, which will probably involve defeating the seven shadows members that they previously lost too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 50 Discussion

Ammokkx - Mar 25, 2023

6 by amlg »»
May 9, 2023 11:33 AM

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 47 Discussion

Morcombe1990 - Mar 4, 2023

3 by removed-user »»
Mar 26, 2023 4:55 AM

» I found the second opening song

AnimeShockz - Mar 21, 2023

1 by AnimeFan500 »»
Mar 21, 2023 3:39 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 1 Discussion

tyoshi9 - Apr 1, 2022

12 by ZizalTk_ »»
Mar 19, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse Flame Episode 48 Discussion

Nayrael - Mar 11, 2023

4 by matias067 »»
Mar 15, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.