Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2023 5:53 PM

Sep 2012
So in the end Maya even wanted to save the baddie, classical but cute trope

In the end she was able to leave the dream and she seems to have grown a bit,
 so the witch was right when she said she would become a good child after reading the book xD

All in all a very nice series I surely will watch someday with my kids
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
May 15, 2023 7:50 AM

Oct 2013
Question: how were you able to watch it these days?
May 16, 2023 3:03 PM

Sep 2012
Airsaber said:
Question: how were you able to watch it these days?
It's fully available in Japanese.
While Translations into other languages (like english or german) exist, I wasn't able to find them so japanese seems to be the only option for now sadly
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
May 21, 2023 10:56 AM

Oct 2013
valoon said:
It's fully available in Japanese.
While Translations into other languages (like english or german) exist, I wasn't able to find them so japanese seems to be the only option for now sadly

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I wasn't able to find any digital versions of the English translation, and even finding a Japanese version is not easy... Bummer. I really liked this as a kid and I wanted to revisit it, especially since I seem to recall watching only some kind of a compilation on a single or a maybe a couple VHS tapes and I'm 100% sure that I've never seen the entirety of the TV version. Ah well, maybe someday...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oyayubi Hime Monogatari Episode 01 Discussion

simonitro - Jan 31

0 by simonitro »»
Jan 31, 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.