Forum Settings
Forums
Gleipnir
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2022 11:34 PM

Oct 2017
Fuck. Elena??? Damn. She's giving her power to them at the end.
Dec 22, 2022 7:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's rough for Elena uh
Dec 22, 2022 6:03 PM

May 2019
The camera nerdy boy being the last enemy is still too anticlimax lol.

Everything now feels kinda silly. Elena's suicide (yeah, she just killed herself): without impact and nonsense, since until now there wasn't any rule like "you have to die to give your coin powers to someone else".

Actually the coin-alien dies with you.
Dec 24, 2022 4:38 AM
Dec 2022
Rob7 said:
The camera nerdy boy being the last enemy is still too anticlimax lol.

Everything now feels kinda silly. Elena's suicide (yeah, she just killed herself): without impact and nonsense, since until now there wasn't any rule like "you have to die to give your coin powers to someone else".

Actually the coin-alien dies with you.

Yeah I almost forgot about the Nerdy camera boy until he showed up again. We all knew he was going to show up at some point, I just didn't think it would be during the big battle and pull a Naruto by switching to another stronger villain. I thought maybe the camera boy would fight Honoka just to spite Suichi and Claire, I think that would of been more interesting/fun as well as subverting everyones expectations. This arc (which seems to be the ending) feels a bit rushed, however i mean the author has basically answered all the questions and plotlines at this point so there isn't to much more to work with.
Yeah I almost forgot about the Nerdy camera boy until he showed up again. We all knew he was going to show up at some point, I just didn't think it would be during the big battle and pull a Naruto by switching to another stronger villain. I thought maybe the camera boy would fight Honoka just to spite Suichi and Claire, I think that would of been more interesting/fun as well as subverting everyones expectations. This arc (which seems to be the ending) feels a bit rushed, however i mean the author has basically answered all the questions and plotlines at this point so there isn't to much more to work with.
Jan 8, 2023 1:53 AM
Jan 2021
from beginning Elena was my favourite girl bro that the only character i don't to die ,why she have to die dude the ending was good until camera guy pop up yah author was building his character from so long time but he is being a final villain doesn't suits to me man. aghhh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 71 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 26, 2021

4 by HibiChika »»
Feb 15, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 70 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 21, 2021

6 by HibiChika »»
Feb 15, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 62 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Feb 19, 2021

8 by HibiChika »»
Feb 13, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 60 Discussion

FANTOMX - Jan 9, 2021

8 by HibiChika »»
Feb 13, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 59 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2020

5 by HibiChika »»
Feb 13, 12:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.