Forum Settings
Forums
Are You Lost?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2022 4:06 AM

Feb 2007
Pretty much expected this kind of ending the moment I saw the chapter title in the table of contents, seeing the boat (and Homare's father) just made it more clear. And of course here we are now, there's no way it could have gone any differently with both of them there. :D

Well, helps their other friends to truly get even a little of their experience. :D
Nov 20, 2022 2:49 AM
Nov 2022
luinthoron said:
Pretty much expected this kind of ending the moment I saw the chapter title in the table of contents, seeing the boat (and Homare's father) just made it more clear. And of course here we are now, there's no way it could have gone any differently with both of them there. :D

Well, helps their other friends to truly get even a little of their experience. :D

Yeah, this isn't so bad ending for the series. I know it's impossible but I really want a spin off or at least some kind of sequel of the series of the girls living their school girl lives. But that's just me...
May 7, 2023 5:59 AM
Apr 2023
A specific type of flag just triggers all the time with the Onishima family. I was kinda hoping to also see a hot spring scene again since they were on the island again. Que sera, sera.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sounan desu ka? Chapter 4 Discussion

Reverberate - May 1, 2018

1 by Doredian »»
Sep 8, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Sounan desu ka? Chapter 117 Discussion

luinthoron - Oct 19, 2022

1 by Kuro_Bernstein »»
Jun 11, 2023 3:31 AM

Poll: » Sounan desu ka? Chapter 127 Discussion

0 by luinthoron »»
Oct 19, 2022 3:55 AM

Poll: » Sounan desu ka? Chapter 126 Discussion

0 by luinthoron »»
Oct 19, 2022 3:48 AM

Poll: » Sounan desu ka? Chapter 123 Discussion

0 by luinthoron »»
Oct 19, 2022 3:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.