Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2022 11:37 AM

Sep 2021
Peak chapter, my favorite in all of seraph. Yu finally going rogue. Mikaela looks sexy, and Shinoa's great as always.
Sep 4, 2022 11:54 PM

Feb 2019
Shinoa holding Yu and saying she can’t be without him was everything I’d been wanting from this series. I’m still extremely annoyed with how reckless and stupid Yu is but hoping they can snap him out of this rampage.
Sep 5, 2022 8:24 AM

Sep 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Shinoa holding Yu and saying she can’t be without him was everything I’d been wanting from this series. I’m still extremely annoyed with how reckless and stupid Yu is but hoping they can snap him out of this rampage.

Hoping they can snap him out of this rampage? Man I read a 100 monthly chapters to see him go his own path, i love this lmao. Never was a fan of the 'family' vibes. Author sure is rushing the final arc.

Shinoa's scene was def worth it.
Sep 5, 2022 10:10 AM

Feb 2019
Drxcxrys said:
Marinate1016 said:

Hoping they can snap him out of this rampage? Man I read a 100 monthly chapters to see him go his own path, i love this lmao. Never was a fan of the 'family' vibes. Author sure is rushing the final arc.

The rampage makes no sense since Mika has literally said he doesn’t want this. It’s toxic and shite writing. Only people happy are Yaoi lovers.
Sep 5, 2022 11:53 AM

Sep 2014
Marinate1016 said:
Drxcxrys said:

The rampage makes no sense since Mika has literally said he doesn’t want this. It’s toxic and shite writing. Only people happy are Yaoi lovers.

no lol its so funny reading him just not caring about his "family" or anything anymore. the way hes so obsessed about family was always so weird, been waiting for this
Sep 5, 2022 11:54 AM

Feb 2019
uzuka said:
Marinate1016 said:

no lol its so funny reading him just not caring about his "family" or anything anymore. the way hes so obsessed about family was always so weird, been waiting for this

Yes “lol” it’s garbage writing and only satisfies yaoi shippers.
Sep 5, 2022 11:57 AM

Sep 2014
Marinate1016 said:
uzuka said:

good for them, author should write yuu and shinoa romance better if thats what he wants to happen.
Sep 5, 2022 11:58 AM

Feb 2019
uzuka said:
Marinate1016 said:

good for them, author should write yuu and shinoa romance better if thats what he wants to happen.

He’s baiting both straight and gay shippers for sales.
Sep 5, 2022 12:17 PM

Sep 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Drxcxrys said:

I'm not a fan of Yuichiro being irrational as fuck and playing the 'we are family aren't we' character. This turn may not be the best, but going on a rampage looks neat to me. He's in the lead and we might get to see a lot of characters die. Guess he ought be more rational and think forward. Author is surely rushing this ending, probably going to see Shinoa open up further to Yuichiro. Worth each month's wait.
Sep 10, 2022 10:40 AM
Jul 2021
i wonder how many times the word "Family" is said in this manga cause holy crap Yu is the worst main character in history. I honestly don't know why i still read this.

Sep 10, 2022 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
Marinate1016 said:
Drxcxrys said:

Nah, at that point Mika deserves a better boyfriend and Shinoa maybe does too.
Sep 10, 2022 12:03 PM

Feb 2019
_Maneki-Neko_ said:
Marinate1016 said:

Nah, I’m right. You’re wrong
Sep 10, 2022 12:09 PM

Sep 2021
Marinate1016 said:
_Maneki-Neko_ said:

It's over when Kagami gives Yu a harem ending.
Sep 10, 2022 12:10 PM

Feb 2019
Drxcxrys said:
Marinate1016 said:

It's over when Kagami gives Yu a harem ending.

ShinoaxYu shippers 🤝 mikaela x Yu Shippers

Wanting harem ending
Sep 12, 2022 9:56 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
A chapter discussion has been made to move a discussion about the chapter.
Sep 13, 2022 6:44 PM

Sep 2014
Best chapter in a long time. This was intense!
Shinoa clearly conveying her feelings was gold.
Yu deciding to still fuck off is great too. He wants to do something for himself for once, not for anyone else.

But is Ashera actually gone for real? That would be sad.. Especially now that Krul got so close to meeting him..

I should not have "complained" about the lack of family talk in the last chapters, clearly the author was just saving up the family energy to release all at once here. Back to my drinking game.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 24, 2022 8:26 PM
Jul 2018
sad to see asaraumaru go as he was my favorite character

can't believe it took me so long to realize that Yui's love for Mikaela was completely because of the influence of the first. i believe the reason why Yui is choosing to abandon humanity to make Mikaela angel(?) again is entirely spawned from it.

At first i thought Yui's character is a bit self contradicting here because on one hand Yui only cares for Mikaela but back in chapter 13 you can see Yui going berserk for guren's sake and being calmed by Shinoa. Now I believe Yui truly meant what he said for the last 116 chapters n now beyond a doubt is being pawned by the First despite claiming he isn't.

Only thing I don't understand is why Mikaela even went to the orphanage in the first place. Perhaps the Mikaela we know is a clone meant to motivate Yui to revive the real Mikaela inside the box? But I also remember Mikaela having wings around the time he died to blood loss? If he was an Angel then what was the point of uniting Yui with him? Maybe im completely misinterpreting this.
removed-userSep 24, 2022 8:32 PM
Sep 25, 2022 8:18 AM
Sep 2022
sad to see asaraumaru go as he was my favorite character

can't believe it took me so long to realize that Yui's love for Mikaela was completely because of the influence of the first. i believe the reason why Yui is choosing to abandon humanity to make Mikaela angel(?) again is entirely spawned from it.

At first i thought Yui's character is a bit self contradicting here because on one hand Yui only cares for Mikaela but back in chapter 13 you can see Yui going berserk for guren's sake and being calmed by Shinoa. Now I believe Yui truly meant what he said for the last 116 chapters n now beyond a doubt is being pawned by the First despite claiming he isn't.

Only thing I don't understand is why Mikaela even went to the orphanage in the first place. Perhaps the Mikaela we know is a clone meant to motivate Yui to revive the real Mikaela inside the box? But I also remember Mikaela having wings around the time he died to blood loss? If he was an Angel then what was the point of uniting Yui with him? Maybe im completely misinterpreting this.

In fact, Yu's feelings were not created by Shikama. It would be more correct to say that Shikama deliberately brought Yu and Mika together in order to make him love Mika and use this love to resurrect. This is the same as what happened with Shinoa: he deliberately took her with Yu and told her that she would meet her love. And so it happened, but Shikama needed this to use Shinoa's body as a vessel. Now he does the same to Yu. Although Yu says he doesn't follow Shikama, he actually does, but unconsciously. But that doesn't mean Shinoa's love for Yu or Yu's love for Mika is fake. Definitely we have already seen how these two love. The reason why they loved is because they gave them love: Yu gave love to Shinoa who needed it (he was the first one who needed me) and Mika gave love to Yu (For Yu, who was called the devil by his parents, Mika, who love him, became his reason to life).

With regards to Mika, it was said that he is a child who carries Mikaela's soul within him. Initially, Shikama search for such people, but they all failed. Then Mika showed up. He created a orphanage to put Mika there, in fact, for storage.

In chapter 13, by the way, Yu went crazy not because of someone, but because of the drug that Shinoa gave Yu. This was according to Guren's plan. Shinoa then resented and they discussed it. The squad or Guren had no effect on this. I also believe that Yu wants to save everyone, but he can't actually save everyone. It really is a choice: everyone or Mika. There is no option to save everyone, Mika is an angel, a cursed child, a forbidden creature, hated by the gods. So, although the squad and children are important to Yu, they will not stand next to Mika, without whom Yu cannot live. He chose a person closer to him. But he would have saved everyone if there was a way, but there is none.
Sep 26, 2022 6:44 PM
Dec 2016
Kajoro said:
i wonder how many times the word "Family" is said in this manga cause holy crap Yu is the worst main character in history. I honestly don't know why i still read this.
fr this shit is so fking bad, wasted my fking time reading this garbage
Oct 31, 2022 7:11 PM
Jan 2021
Marinate1016 said:

I can finally rest when I see them ending up being together and have a happy end
Oct 31, 2022 7:12 PM
Jan 2021
Marinate1016 said:
uzuka said:

There was never a gay ship
Oct 31, 2022 7:15 PM

Feb 2019
ArcherMinato said:
Marinate1016 said:

There was never a gay ship

There has always been a gay ship bait
Nov 1, 2022 8:30 AM
Sep 2022
Лучник said:
Marinate1016 said:

I can finally rest when I see them ending up being together and have a happy end

U are so funny. Yu reject Shinoa three times and you still hope...
Jan 24, 6:20 AM
May 2021
This is the worst manga I’ve ever seen after all that “I want to save my family” was pointless, just by looking at Mika’s face says it all

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.