Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 8, 2023 12:42 PM

Dec 2010
Well, polyamory sure looks like a lot of fun. 

My only issue with what's going on is people casually throwing names around when most of the Yakuza guys are so bland and forgettable. Ichise with a haircut was seriously cool and funny at the same time. I liked him putting the necktie as a symbolism for getting snared down.

It's becoming more apparent that the blue-haired guy is the one that sent Yoshii on his original mission, but one can also see where their visions are diverging. Being able to shut down/overload Texhnolyze seems pretty scary though.
Feb 5, 2023 11:47 AM

Oct 2020
He saw the white ghost in Haru. By the way, what a characterless woman Yoko was. I don't know what that bastard did to Onishi, but it's probably because of those robotic limbs they used. Stupid Haru, you turn your back on your friend for a dishonorable woman, say the opposite and walk away. You will most likely die.
Apr 25, 2023 5:50 PM
Apr 2022
what a relief to see how the show has improved so much since ep. 11 - the writing is a lot better, more characterisation and better dialogue. If this show spent less time messing around with the pedantic stuff in the first half and started setting the pace earlier, it would've been even better 
May 7, 2023 2:25 PM

Feb 2016
1. the word "ego" is thrown around a whole lot in Oonishi's scene
2. the city of Lukus is a character. first Yoshii, now this new guy, the two of them are preoccupied with whatever idea of what Lukus should become. Yoshii wanted a festival, the new guy has his own aesthetic ideals that clashes with Oonishi's imposed equilibrium
3. I wonder if the fact that Oonishi goes out of his way to speak about the strenght of his "ego" doesn't reinforce the theory that Oonishi is the symbol of the city's consciousness
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 PM
Jun 2023
Who was that guy with blue hair? and why ichise decided to kill the old man? It makes no sense.. What ichise is thinking anyway? Ran said that he will destroy everything, how hes not realising that hes already destroying all things around him acting like an assassin?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Texhnolyze Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tounoyaboys - Jul 1, 2008

323 by AMfromtheWORLD »»
Apr 24, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Texhnolyze Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

xXDaijinkazeXx - May 6, 2009

174 by chow141 »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Texhnolyze Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ston3_FreeN7 - Nov 14, 2009

66 by Sanak_ »»
Apr 4, 4:08 AM

» If you connected with any of these characters, why?

sheaswee - Feb 7

14 by KitsuFrost »»
Mar 31, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Texhnolyze Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

loghneckbeard - Apr 28, 2010

53 by I_is_lost »»
Jan 11, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.