Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 27, 2022 9:08 AM
Oct 2020
Icetype said:
Disclaimer: I'm not referring to the people who like Saber because it is a well-written character. I'm referring exclusively to the people who see waifu and go gaga. The ones(straight males) infatuated with Saber.

Why do people simp over Saber even though she's a guy? Okay I get some people would simp anyway because ya know.. looks can go surprisingly far. But how is Saber one of the top waifus of all time even though the mind, memories, and soul are that of a man? I'm curious if Saber somehow doesn't feel like a dude to everyone else.

She’s not a guy bro… she’s clearly a girl.

They even mention in Fate/Zero that they forced a girl to be King because she was the one guy who pulled Excalibur from the stone
Jun 27, 2022 9:36 AM
Jan 2021
Shes a woman who pretended to be a man to be taken seriously. This is explained in Fate 2006
Jun 27, 2022 10:16 AM
Mar 2021
Icetype said:
Disclaimer: I'm not referring to the people who like Saber because it is a well-written character. I'm referring exclusively to the people who see waifu and go gaga. The ones(straight males) infatuated with Saber.

Why do people simp over Saber even though she's a guy? Okay I get some people would simp anyway because ya know.. looks can go surprisingly far. But how is Saber one of the top waifus of all time even though the mind, memories, and soul are that of a man? I'm curious if Saber somehow doesn't feel like a dude to everyone else.

she is not a 'guy's she is female read the visual novel as there is kind off sex scene where it is proven she is female
Jun 27, 2022 10:18 AM
Oct 2018
Protaku said:
Why wouldn't you simp for her, is the better question

I’m glad that someone is asking the real questions here
Jun 27, 2022 10:19 AM

Apr 2016
3looming said:

L + ratio + skill issue + who even cares

but seriously, why does it turn you on to say something like this that you're fully aware is pointlessly annoying

What's with people these days, and the lack of punctuations. You can made up your own pronouns, so learn to punctuate, what's so hard about it.
Jun 27, 2022 10:20 AM
Oct 2018
Khushal_v said:
Icetype said:

she is not a 'guy's she is female read the visual novel as there is kind off sex scene where it is proven she is female

That’s the ultimate example sure but if you watch Fate/Zero, the first episode makes a big point that she’s a girl since everyone is so surprised
Jun 27, 2022 10:54 AM
Apr 2021
3looming said:
domata said:

dont bring that cringe shit here

speak for urself sir, someone was just voicing their opinion on the matter

and tbh if anyone in fate is gonna have a gender of their own... well astolfo, mordred and artoria are some of the first that come to mind :3
literally 2 women, saber isnt even remotley close to being anything other. Astolfo is just a femboy and mordred is like a tomboy, so yeah youre wrong
3looming said:
domata said:

dont bring that cringe shit here

speak for urself sir, someone was just voicing their opinion on the matter

and tbh if anyone in fate is gonna have a gender of their own... well astolfo, mordred and artoria are some of the first that come to mind :3
well youre wrong but sure go on
Jun 27, 2022 11:00 AM
Oct 2019
She's a female in fate lol
Jun 27, 2022 11:20 AM
Oct 2021
I am pretty sure she is a girl. And if yout planning on bringing her son into this (her son is female) then I have a ans for that too. king Arthur(saber) was given a dick by a God and had shmeck with another female and the child popped out. A short and easy ans
Jun 27, 2022 12:19 PM
Jun 2021
idk literally every other girl is better than saber in fate
Jun 27, 2022 12:29 PM

Jan 2017
INSANELYWP said:

The crushing majority that love Saber actually started to like her by experiencing her Route (Including me) , which is of course where we learn everything about her.

UBW squish all her development into 30 seconds toward the end (To avoid a re-told of what was already said) , HF totally ignored her & Zero Saber is... different.

If even after reading her Route you still think she's the worst girl , then i guess peoples can have very different tastes.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jun 27, 2022 2:18 PM
Sep 2020
Icetype said:

you gotta be one of the dumbest mfs ive seen, she's CLEARLY a women dude, the title king means nothing to it have you even watched the show?
Jun 27, 2022 2:32 PM

Jul 2021
Swagernator said:

What's with people these days, and the lack of punctuations. You can made up your own pronouns, so learn to punctuate, what's so hard about it.

"what's with people these days, and the lack of punctuations"

grammatically incorrect, go read strunk & white if it hurts ur pp that much when others make less severe english mistakes than you do.

"You can made up your own pronouns" no, i can't made up my own pronouns, i can't made up my own anything. what language are you speaking here? it's utterly incomprehensible to me, because i don't know how to communicate with people who are unaware of their own overwhelming hypocrisy.

literally dug your own grave. rest in peace. if only wisdom always came with years
-- art-house/psychological/stylish/philosophical anime enjoyer with yuri bias and the attention span of a smol-antlered creature --
Jun 27, 2022 2:37 PM

Jul 2021
Alexioos95 said:
INSANELYWP said:

The crushing majority that love Saber actually started to like her by experiencing her Route (Including me) , which is of course where we learn everything about her.

UBW squish all her development into 30 seconds toward the end (To avoid a re-told of what was already said) , HF totally ignored her & Zero Saber is... different.

If even after reading her Route you still think she's the worst girl , then i guess peoples can have very different tastes.

this. trust this person. this person has read the gospel. the fate route is fucking amazing.
-- art-house/psychological/stylish/philosophical anime enjoyer with yuri bias and the attention span of a smol-antlered creature --
Jun 27, 2022 3:04 PM

Jul 2021
domata said:
literally 2 women, saber isnt even remotley close to being anything other. Astolfo is just a femboy and mordred is like a tomboy, so yeah youre wrong

it's literally not as simple as you want it to be. i honestly have no need to 'force' gender unconformity on these characters, it makes little difference to me, but the facts are that:
1. Astolfo never says one way or the other in Apocrypha, and intentionally leaves things vague. asserting that you know their gender when he's made an effort to make it murky is kinda just troll~
2. Mordred hates being called a woman more than nearly anything, so far as to make death threats every time it happens, which i'm pretty sure qualifies as something beyond being a simple tomboy. like, you could probably call Mordred "him" in her presence and she wouldn't bat an eyelid, because her being Artoria's son is like the most important thing to her/him lol
3. in Apocrypha lore, Artoria had a pp at one point, by which she had Mordred. no further elaboration necessary XD
4. in the original VN, especially if you watch the (better) no-h-scenes version, it takes a long time to clarify that Artoria seems to have been a woman in her original life as well. for most of the story, at very least the first route you don't know for sure, which is why OP's question has some merit even if her gender has become much more 'confirmed' with more recent anime and whatnot.

regardless, the real Seiba fans, the VN ones, know that they'd probably simp for her even if she was the reincarnation of a guy because she's objectively worth it in every timeline

VN HEAVEN'S FEEL SPOILERS:
(
)
Jun 27, 2022 3:57 PM

Apr 2014
UnlimitedMusic said:
Protaku said:

I’m glad that someone is asking the real questions here

I'm based, unlike the OP
Some people obviously haven't seen Saber try to eat food and they're missing out
Jun 27, 2022 4:37 PM
Jan 2022
Icetype said:

Search "Saber eating hamburger of YT" and u have my ans.
Check Out My Profile

MAL Profile
Jun 27, 2022 5:34 PM

Jan 2020
She isn't a man, she just hid her gender.
Jun 27, 2022 7:58 PM
Oct 2021
Icetype said:

she clearly is a female go watch one of the saber eating videos on YouTube and look me straight in the eyes and try to call her a male
lume_nJun 27, 2022 8:04 PM
Jun 27, 2022 8:35 PM

Jan 2020
She isn't G. She literally was a women but was hiding.

Jun 28, 2022 12:17 AM

Apr 2016
3looming said:

"what's with people these days, and the lack of punctuations"

grammatically incorrect, go read strunk & white if it hurts ur pp that much when others make less severe english mistakes than you do.

"You can made up your own pronouns" no, i can't made up my own pronouns, i can't made up my own anything. what language are you speaking here? it's utterly incomprehensible to me, because i don't know how to communicate with people who are unaware of their own overwhelming hypocrisy.

literally dug your own grave. rest in peace. if only wisdom always came with years

We start sentences with capital letters young man.
Jun 28, 2022 12:25 AM

Apr 2016
ManWild said:

it's literally not as simple as you want it to be. i honestly have no need to 'force' gender unconformity on these characters, it makes little difference to me, but the facts are that:
1. Astolfo never says one way or the other in Apocrypha, and intentionally leaves things vague. asserting that you know their gender when he's made an effort to make it murky is kinda just troll~
2. Mordred hates being called a woman more than nearly anything, so far as to make death threats every time it happens, which i'm pretty sure qualifies as something beyond being a simple tomboy. like, you could probably call Mordred "him" in her presence and she wouldn't bat an eyelid, because her being Artoria's son is like the most important thing to her/him lol
3. in Apocrypha lore, Artoria had a pp at one point, by which she had Mordred. no further elaboration necessary XD
4. in the original VN, especially if you watch the (better) no-h-scenes version, it takes a long time to clarify that Artoria seems to have been a woman in her original life as well. for most of the story, at very least the first route you don't know for sure, which is why OP's question has some merit even if her gender has become much more 'confirmed' with more recent anime and whatnot.

regardless, the real Seiba fans, the VN ones, know that they'd probably simp for her even if she was the reincarnation of a guy because she's objectively worth it in every timeline

VN HEAVEN'S FEEL SPOILERS:
(
)

Literally quoting Apocrypha as a source, you must be a special kind of a boy.
Jun 28, 2022 1:58 AM
Mar 2017
you should change the series and ask this about Astolfo.
Jun 29, 2022 12:29 AM
Nov 2020
Stacias said:
no i don't think she's a dude

Shes not a dude💀
Jun 29, 2022 12:30 AM
Nov 2020
CQLLIST said:
Stacias said:
no i don't think she's a dude

Saber's gender is Saber. Just like Najimi from Komi-san's gender is Najimi ╮(^▽^)╭

Tf how is this a Gender
Jun 29, 2022 3:26 AM
Nov 2021
Even if that was true she'll still be my number 1. waifu of all time.
Jul 2, 2022 7:19 AM
May 2022
Protaku said:

question for the ages

just like does Rins thighs not get cold in the winter?
Jul 2, 2022 7:51 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
I think you watched Fate/prototype, my dude. Not like there would be anything wrong with simping over female Ranma, for example.
Jul 7, 2022 8:36 AM

Nov 2013
You have some very serious problem in your mind, you're an enemy of mankind for writing something so preposterous as that, and you should go to Church and pray to God.

Saber is a woman.

A man is an adult person who was born with a dick.

3looming said:

Mordred is a girl regardless of how much she doesn't like the fact that she's a girl.

Truth doesn't change according to someone's level of insanity and delusion.

It's ridiculous to want to choose your pronouns just like it's ridiculous to want to choose your adjectives, like threatening to kill people if they don't call you skinny and pretty even though you're objectively fat and ugly, for example.

She's objectively a female, and therefore the objectively correct is to call her using the feminine pronoun.

And you're not "non-binary", by the way. You're doing yourself a great disservice by denying your own nature like that.
ColtBuntlineJul 7, 2022 9:00 AM
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jul 7, 2022 10:46 PM

Jul 2021
ColtBuntline said:
you're an enemy of mankind for writing something so preposterous as that, and you should go to Church and pray to God.

and what of those people who are unable to believe? after all, even ye-olde christian existentialists like Søren Kierkegaard recognised that, at it's base, belief in God is absurd — you cannot believe in him through reason or deduction or anything communicable — it's fundamentally an absurd leap. (see his book Either/Or.) i'm sure your biblical answer might be something like "knock and the door will be opened" or whatever, but that's not suuuuuper compelling in the context of all the other religions saying the same type of thing.

well anyway, i've been where you are. you have a long way to go, if you want. your lens of the world is narrow, and of course so is mine, but at least my "gods" are kindness, respect and affection for the human creature in all it's forms, whereas you would like to deny all of these things to those many you deem "outsiders" or "sick"—and yet you might wonder why christians and catholics of the past were so hateful and warlike at times? the ideology is the same, only watered down. "righteous punitive justice" is often a cover for a more basic sadistic drive, a self-satisfaction in being the one who is "true", "right" and "just" over the suffering of another. but i don't hate you at all.

rejecting those who suffer/are different to you/are hard for you to understand might be the easy way to reconcile your worldview with reality — but it's not all that kind to the real people within it.
Jul 9, 2022 10:53 PM
Mar 2022
EdgyLord666 said:
A hole is a hole bro

Damn right😈‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Sep 1, 2023 7:56 AM

Dec 2020
In the first place , nasu is the most fukd up one making King Arthur a female to market her as a waifu merchandise . And people even simp on this thing

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

Sep 1, 2023 8:14 AM

Jan 2017
STSayeb said:
In the first place , nasu is the most fukd up one making King Arthur a female to market her as a waifu merchandise .

It's not Nasu that had this idea , but Takeushi tho.

He did that because he thought it would be fresher than simply adding King Arthur for the 9999's time in a fictionnal story.
It fits the mystical world of the works of Nasu , go well with the romance that was planned , and do works fantastically for marketing.

Nasu really wasn't fan of the idea , but he finally accepted when he saw the concept arts of Takeushi.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Apr 26

12 by AustinJamB »»
Yesterday, 1:44 PM

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.