Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2022 6:09 PM
Jan 2019
Another decent episode. Three episodes remain in this season
May 12, 2022 7:48 PM

May 2016
wow. what a cuck ending. 3 episodes we been waiting for this moment.
May 12, 2022 8:48 PM
Dec 2011
4th season is confirmed by the official anime website
May 12, 2022 9:43 PM

Jun 2021
I love how Yang stuck it to those politicians at the end!! The end was so epic, time for the war.
May 12, 2022 9:56 PM
Aug 2011
edit episode count it should be 9 not 12.
May 12, 2022 11:06 PM

Jan 2011
so the Aliiance democracy is now weaker than ever an its current leader Trunith might even want to became a dictator himself

i watched the old version to compare an i think they should have added the narrators line when the fortress opened fire "Iserlonhs defenses are considered impetentrable, missiles an explosives are absorbed by its walls an lasers are reflected off its surface. With these perfect defenses Iserlohn has never been harmed by an enemy attack, but now, the time has come to speak of all that as it was a thing of the past" gave me chills, wish it had been kept

AP24 said:
4th season is confirmed by the official anime website

hell yeah, thats great news
May 12, 2022 11:42 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the Empire's attack on Isrlonhs has finally reached the courts to call off the bullshit inquiry and let Yang go. Now the battle between the two fortresses will begin.
May 13, 2022 2:39 AM

Aug 2017
So is this the last episode until September then? Im a little confused...
May 13, 2022 2:52 AM

Jul 2016
I really love that Huang Louis, an admirable politician, unlike the likes of Negroponte. Good grief, Huang Louis talk back to the other people on that inquiry, people who instead of thanking Yang, they're suspecting his loyalty to their country. v( '.' )v Questioning Yang at the time of Empire's full scale attack, that's indeed sus.

Dang, what a cliffhanger. The next season's trilogy can't come sooner. Can't wait for the battle of the two fortresses.(●´ω`●)
May 13, 2022 7:55 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Is this really the last episode of the Collision arc at episode 9? Or did MAL mess up with the episode count again?
May 13, 2022 8:24 AM

Feb 2017
Where was it confirmed this was 9 episodes? The trailer for the third movie which released today in cinemas clearly shows the battle and other things which didn't happen in this or last episodes.

@AddaeAkono @FMmatron @FzBlade MAL may have messed something because the trailer for the third movie clearly show stuff that didn't happen yet, including the battle.
TsarkoMay 13, 2022 8:28 AM
May 13, 2022 8:54 AM

Jan 2011
yeah i think MAL mess up, that trailer isnt supposed to be for the 4th seaon, its supposed to be for the final eps of the current 3rd season
May 13, 2022 9:11 AM
Jan 2014
I think it's definitely a mistake. The fact that the 3rd movie edit/last few episodes of Gekitotsu literally came out today in Japan means we still have episodes to come out for streaming. Looking at the entry it says

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu was first released in theaters in three chapters of three standard episodes each for a limited three-week screening of each part.

so I suppose someone thought it would make sense for it to have 9 episodes. We'll see if it's fixed in time for next week.
May 13, 2022 9:29 AM
Mar 2018
Wait so is it supposed to be 9 or 12 episodes?
May 13, 2022 9:31 AM

Nov 2019
DikembesMutombo said:
I think it's definitely a mistake. The fact that the 3rd movie edit/last few episodes of Gekitotsu literally came out today in Japan means we still have episodes to come out for streaming. Looking at the entry it says

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu was first released in theaters in three chapters of three standard episodes each for a limited three-week screening of each part.

so I suppose someone thought it would make sense for it to have 9 episodes. We'll see if it's fixed in time for next week.
Aired: Mar 4, 2022 to May 13, 2022
Someone probably looked at this and thought that it ends today but actually ep 9-12 are supposed to be the last movie not just ep 9.

Hopefully they fix it soon.
May 13, 2022 10:47 AM
Jan 2019
Damn, Truly happy to see Yang wiping the floor with those parasites.
May 13, 2022 1:00 PM

Jan 2009
yep Politicians are often parasites instead of just representatives of the people that voted for them

Power Corrupts that a good person can change for the worse once they taste more power so will Yang change once he is put in the highest power
May 13, 2022 7:07 PM

Oct 2010
So there should be three more episodes, is that right?
May 13, 2022 9:52 PM

Feb 2021
I'm glad they did the inquiry right. It's one of the most important moments in the series and politically analytical moments in anime. It's also important for the newer generation who unfortunately are watching this for the first time. There should be a small boom in Yang Wen-li's popularity going on thanks to this new adaptation.

I'm always fascinated with that one politician who is self-aware that they are are parasites, and understands how futile the inquiry and how much of a farce it all is. Despite that, he is still guilty because he is a part of it all. It's amusing seeing him yawn, accidentally say he is board, and laugh at Yang's sharp critiques against his fellow politician scum.
May 14, 2022 7:04 AM

Dec 2008
Yang was funny with leading the inquiry to his favour and adding innocent sarcasm about the meaning of being sent into war and the sad possible consequences.

Iserlohn nevertheless seems to be doomed with Miracle Yang or not.
At best both fortresses go down and we can talk like grown ups.

Seeing how the political class is, it would be better under the Empire's rule.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2022 4:29 PM

Jan 2020
I really feel like sobbing right now because I don't like what I'm seeing, and I'm strictly talking about the events undergoing and the way the story is progressing. Not that it wasn't obvious before, but it's now said and thrown out in the open. Trunhit and his little minions think that Yang Wen-li is a toy they can use and abuse before getting rid of. The audacity of that politician justifying and preaching war as human evolution then shaking in his shoes and sending off someone else to it, is baffling. Putting the word 'war' and 'sensible' in the same sentence should be criminal, it's not even sophism.

Can someone tell me if this is the last episode? MAL is confusing the hell out of me.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
May 14, 2022 4:46 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
samashi20 said:
I really feel like sobbing right now because I don't like what I'm seeing, and I'm strictly talking about the events undergoing and the way the story is progressing. Not that it wasn't obvious before, but it's now said and thrown out in the open. Trunhit and his little minions think that Yang Wen-li is a toy they can use and abuse before getting rid of. The audacity of that politician justifying and preaching war as human evolution then shaking in his shoes and sending off someone else to it, is baffling. Putting the word 'war' and 'sensible' in the same sentence should be criminal, it's not even sophism.

Can someone tell me if this is the last episode? MAL is confusing the hell out of me.

It's not the last episode. There are three more episodes to round out the Collision arc which MAL has fixed recently changing the episode count from 9 to 12.
May 15, 2022 11:15 AM
Oct 2016
Turns out the Empire launching their attack on Iserholn had some good timing. Basically saved Yang from that ridiculous inquiry that was going nowhere. Only thing it did was provide Yang an opportunity to rack those idiot politicians over the coals. All that Yang said about them was true. Parasites whom would rather take advantage of their citizens to profit off conflict. Stirring things up to get people ready to sacrifice just so the politicians can make a buck. Reinhard sort of inadvertently did Yang a favor having the Empire fortress attack Iserlohn at that time. Unlucky that Yang is weeks away from the fortress and being able to help but at least this situation helps show the government how much they still need Yang. He's invaluable so bringing him to the capital for a lambasting towards Yang their savior is beyond dumb. Thankfully now Yang is free to return and try and reach Iserlohn before it falls. Best hope the other can hold down the fortress till he arrives.
May 18, 2022 12:04 AM

Sep 2016
This isn't the last episode right? it's only been 9 episodes
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 25, 2022 1:39 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
This sham trial and its conclusion was handled to perfection! Love the part where Yang told the chairman off before going back.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jun 4, 2022 1:42 PM

Aug 2014
Oh man, this season is sure taking its time for any battles. Its like they are delaying it on purpose.

Its a fine season, but it could use a little less seinen and a little more battles.

Anywho, now that Yang is "free" and heading to space, looks like these last 3 episodes will be impactful with the battles.
Aug 9, 2022 12:42 PM

Apr 2014
Yang's attitude during the sham trial was awsome and hilarious.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Jul 23, 2023 1:04 PM

Aug 2019
So, following the coup, politicians have sneaked their way into the military ranks under the guise of being untrustworthy.

Journalists, leave my girl alone. The government has also infiltrated the media, this is getting out of control.

What do you know about war if you've never been to the front lines? You're basically sitting there barking demands. I'm delighted Yang called them out on their ignorance. They are unconcerned about the innocent people who are killed every day as a result of the war.

Yang, was about to resign. They're a bunch of clowns. Now they’re demanding him to do his job? Like, excuse me, you guys brought him there for no reason.

Now the one guy was spitting facts. They’re wasting Yang’s time. 

I wanna punch the guy so bad, Yang better tell the media about it.
Sun_ChanJul 23, 2023 1:09 PM
Nov 24, 2023 6:07 AM

Oct 2017
One moment they try to accuse him with nonsense then the next moment they suck upto him. Truly a politician moment. Anyway the battle of fortresses have begun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 12 Discussion

Kayle_x_Morgana - Jun 2, 2022

36 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 10:03 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 11 Discussion

samashi20 - May 26, 2022

21 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 10 Discussion

AddaeAkono - May 19, 2022

18 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 8:08 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 8 Discussion

AddaeAkono - May 5, 2022

21 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:26 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 7 Discussion

tyoshi9 - Apr 28, 2022

16 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 4:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.