Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2022 11:31 AM

Sep 2017
Oof, Origami isn't the greatest when it comes to communication, but he's also a really simple person.
And finally we get an episode with Rock Bison fighting being highlighted a bit more. :D Him punching the guy on the floor was really rough, ouch.
Glad Bunny is making a friend. ;-;
Apr 8, 2022 12:48 PM
Dec 2015
origami's conflict felt very legit & i really empathised with his character arc! also bison & origami were an unexpected combo but it was very fresh!

also bunny wanting to drink/hang out with kotetsu has me devastated :( i love that bunny's so open to communicate and bond with kotetsu now i love this season so sos o much!!!!
Apr 10, 2022 6:29 AM

Sep 2011
This one felt a bit weaker than the others, I think origami was acting a bit too standoffish for this to be fun or really feel sympathetic, I think it would of worked better with him being more awkward than hostile.

Episode was still fun overall though.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 11, 2022 9:51 PM

Mar 2010
I really hope Mattia is not part of the evil crew. :( I really want Barnaby to have another friend other then Kotetsu/Heroes and his plants.

Wow you don't want to make Cyclone mad. Bison got ghosted real hard lol.
Apr 12, 2022 12:48 PM

Jan 2009
this buddy system and theme of this season is really showing both the power of friendship and the trouble of friendship
Apr 12, 2022 6:40 PM

Jan 2010
This episode was so frustrating to watch. Was looking forward to it initially. But Origami being so pissy over his stupid name was so grating and annoying. Felt like forced drama more than anything.

Just like with every other episode, it all works out in the end, but this was prolly my least favorite episode so far.

I gotta say, I'm not looking forward to the psycho brothers(?) as being the first big villain of the anime. The way they talk like mentally stunted children is so incredibly obnoxious. They are gonna be insufferable once they are more in the episodes.
Jul 17, 2022 2:57 PM

Jul 2011
We already had just before an episode about misunderstanding causing conflicts into a group that eventually get solved by a convenient lucky event.

This really felt like a copy and paste of that template with different characters.
Mar 3, 2023 10:17 PM

Mar 2021
I'm not quite sure if that "Toilet Paper Soft Breeze" speech was supposed to make me feel emotional, but it didn't work. As a whole, the premise of this episode was kinda weak; I can't help but think the writers started to run out of ideas. Not to mention, during the robbery, Origami showed no resistance to Rock Bison trying to help him (although that has kinda been done to death).
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 13 Discussion

JessysAnime - Apr 8, 2022

34 by EssenES »»
Feb 24, 2023 8:31 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 8 Discussion

4 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 15, 2022 12:59 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 7 Discussion

6 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 15, 2022 12:18 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 3 Discussion

8 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 13, 2022 10:15 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 2 Discussion

8 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 13, 2022 9:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.