Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 19, 2022 11:15 PM
Mar 2022
The second best anime of all time. Truly one of the greatest achievements of modern storytelling, worldbuilding, and characters. A beautiful cornucopia of the best aspects of animation within the last decade. second only to Shunjumi no Rapper. that show, is really something special. the wide range of personality within the cast of rappers, the gripping storytelling, and its the reason I met my wife. I'll forever hold that show in my heart as not only a show, but a friend as well. Attack on Titan is a masterpiece, though. I really cant portray in words the emotions I felt during the twisted alphabet arc. Seeing Eren Interact with Mike was so cool. I was thoroughly impressed. What are your thoughts?
Mar 19, 2022 11:23 PM
Feb 2021
The_Middler said:
The second best anime of all time. Truly one of the greatest achievements of modern storytelling, worldbuilding, and characters. A beautiful cornucopia of the best aspects of animation within the last decade. second only to Shunjumi no Rapper. that show, is really something special. the wide range of personality within the cast of rappers, the gripping storytelling, and its the reason I met my wife. I'll forever hold that show in my heart as not only a show, but a friend as well. Attack on Titan is a masterpiece, though. I really cant portray in words the emotions I felt during the twisted alphabet arc. Seeing Eren Interact with Mike was so cool. I was thoroughly impressed. What are your thoughts?

Obviously this is somewhat a troll with the whole rapper thing and interacting with Mike, which Eren just met and didn’t really talk to.
Mar 19, 2022 11:26 PM
Mar 2022
Thenightwing35 said:
The_Middler said:

Obviously this is somewhat a troll with the whole rapper thing and interacting with Mike, which Eren just met and didn’t really talk to.
I dont read you there. My favorite anime isnt real? That's preposterous. Just expressing my love for my two favorite anime is not a "troll"
Mar 19, 2022 11:28 PM
May 2020
umm ok?

its a cool personal opinion tho:)
One Piece is bad, really
Mar 19, 2022 11:30 PM
Feb 2021
The_Middler said:
Thenightwing35 said:

I dont read you there. My favorite anime isnt real? That's preposterous. Just expressing my love for my two favorite anime is not a "troll"

Ok, maybe not a troll. But, shunjumi no rapper is not even real, legit searched up to make sure. And out of all the special moments, you pick Eren meeting Miche? It was cool, but it wasn’t like really special.
Thenightwing35Mar 19, 2022 11:37 PM
Mar 19, 2022 11:37 PM
Mar 2022
Thenightwing35 said:
The_Middler said:

Ok, maybe not a troll. But, shunjumi no rapper is not even real, legit searched up to make sure. And you literally picked Eren interacting with Miche as something special though out of the moments that are actually more special?
Dont you DARE even suggest my favorite anime isn't real. I saw it with my own eyes, In the group home before I met my foster parents. They played it all the time, and me and the other orphans loved it. It probably doesn't appear on google because it's so niche and special. You wouldn't understand as a non orphan. Ask again once you have lived your entire life without parents. thank you, goodnight.
Mar 19, 2022 11:40 PM
Feb 2021
The_Middler said:
Thenightwing35 said:

Ok, maybe not a troll. But, shunjumi no rapper is not even real, legit searched up to make sure. And you literally picked Eren interacting with Miche as something special though out of the moments that are actually more special?
Dont you DARE even suggest my favorite anime isn't real. I saw it with my own eyes, In the group home before I met my foster parents. They played it all the time, and me and the other orphans loved it. It probably doesn't appear on google because it's so niche and special. You wouldn't understand as a non orphan. Ask again once you have lived your entire life without parents. thank you, goodnight.

Dude, it’s not even on MAL, and you didn’t have to type an essay to say that you’re an orphan. Calm down, maybe It goes by a different name or something. I literally didn’t even say that you were wrong at all like wtf.
Thenightwing35Mar 19, 2022 11:45 PM
Mar 19, 2022 11:53 PM
Nov 2020
obvious troll......
Mar 19, 2022 11:54 PM
Mar 2022
Thenightwing35 said:
The_Middler said:

Dude, it’s not even on MAL, and you didn’t have to type an essay to say that you’re an orphan. Calm down, maybe It goes by a different name or something. I literally didn’t even say that you were wrong at all like wtf.
its real i have it on a vhs tape at my gramd ma house its 10/10 anime almost better than my favorite show Squid Games but it still is 10/10 and you should find it and watch it because it is really good i like it a lot.
Mar 20, 2022 1:57 AM

May 2021
Thenightwing35 said:
The_Middler said:

Is it that hard to recognise a troll?

Mar 20, 2022 2:41 AM

May 2020
the fanbase will remain what it is huh...
Mar 20, 2022 6:25 AM
Feb 2021
RioFS said:
Thenightwing35 said:

Is it that hard to recognise a troll?

I mean I thought it was at first, but then I proceeded to get blasted later
Mar 20, 2022 7:17 AM

Feb 2015
in terms of concept, action and pure entertainment id agree. Character writing and overall plot leave alot to be desired and many shows have done it better. its certainly a flagship anime but it depends on which way to look at the show overall.
Mar 20, 2022 8:22 AM

May 2021
in matters of hype,yes
Apr 17, 2022 2:59 AM
Jan 2020
The_Middler said:

The_Middler, What a man you are!
As a reward I shall give you my seed...
For ten years at least!
Jun 22, 2022 1:31 AM

Oct 2008
It is a journey with both ups and downs. Objectively it is a masterpiece, subjectively it's a disappointment.
It's one of the handful of things the 2010s will be remembered for.
Personally I'll remember the 2010s for all of re-adaptations, re-makes, sequels, prequels, side-stories and spinoffs. Others will remember it for the 8th grader syndrome fad.

Whatever works.
Apr 5, 2023 5:37 PM
Mar 2021
attack on mid. It's the naruto of this generation in all the wrong ways, slow ass series that overexplains everything, too many plot twists, fake cliffhangers and suspense that feels irrelevant because of the plot armor being thicker than titans hardening. Top it off with uninteresting politics pumped into a story initially set to be about revenge, overcoming yourself and comraderie. It just tries too hard to be more than it is. It has it's moments throughout the series but they are few and far between. I really enjoyed the first season as the characters and world are very well presented, it just falls off like a wet teabag. Which is why I award it the title; the Game of Thrones of anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.