Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 21, 2021 10:18 PM

Jan 2021
I kinda expected it, lol. Nothing really stood out for this one. RIP Cosetto/Destiny

4/10
Dec 21, 2021 10:19 PM

Nov 2011
Gonna miss the OP. 5.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 21, 2021 10:56 PM
Jul 2020
Ok.. So first of all, this is not the last season right? It seriously season 2. We Destiny and Takt still didn't achieve their dream and many thing is left unexplained. Plus, I still have hope for Destiny back to alive.

And how long is Takt gonna go on Coma? LOL!

Now I just hope there will be s2, or I'll be really dissapointed.
Dec 21, 2021 11:48 PM

Dec 2016
Instead of answering the questions this ending just made everything more confusing.

But what I'm thinking is that Takt actually died when he said “I'm gonna sleep” and since Destiny was created by Takt's life-force, she sacrificed herself to save Takt. But she seemed more like cosette than Destiny when she confessed.

So both Cosette and Anna had feelings for Takt. I'm guessing the reason Anna was setting Cosette/Destiny up with Takt was because she knew about it and since she's the older sister she was probably like “oh it's fine you can have him” (I can't help but cringe while typing that XD)

But I don't really understand the ending. Did Anna become a Musicart to save Takt or did Cosette/Destiny somehow merged or transferred into Anna?

Anna barely had any important screentime and they always made her look like an extra who is just there to worry but she is somehow related to the main stuff which was unexplained. That's the biggest downfall of this anime.

The ending just indirectly said “go play the game if you wanna clear your confusion” that's something I'm not a fan of. I don't usually play fighting gatcha game cuz it's a pain to screenshot every dialogues and translate it to understand the story in a shitty way. That's why I just play rhythm gatcha games, you can enjoy them even if you don't understand the story.

Anyway, the animation and the fight scenes were amazing. I like how they blended western classical music with the story.

Overall 7/10
Would have given 8 if they cleared the confusion.
Dec 21, 2021 11:48 PM

Oct 2013
This show was so ass lmao
Dec 21, 2021 11:50 PM

Jan 2021
Wow that ending is bad , like the final fight is boring af, and they made the villains one of those "heroes" who lost hope, and also the ending just left a lot of question.. why takt hair turn white?? where's takt?? did cossete/destiny disappear?? or return to the necklace and why Anna can turn into destiny??

Also takt finishing his song is one of the things they mention a lot in the past episodes and they literally just forgot about it

I've heard that this anime is just here to market the game and i dont know how true is this. so yeah, if that's the case , I'm not surprised about the ending..

Speaking of the game I've noticed that the mobile game icon looks like Anna and not cossete/destiny

-Atsuhi-Dec 22, 2021 12:03 AM
Dec 21, 2021 11:51 PM
Apr 2021
Although I know this anime was to serve as like an ad for the mobile game, I was still under the impression it would have been a 24 episode series.
Dec 22, 2021 12:01 AM

Jan 2021
Rickydory123 said:
Instead of answering the questions this ending just made everything more confusing.

But what I'm thinking is that Takt actually died when he said “I'm gonna sleep” and since Destiny was created by Takt's life-force, she sacrificed herself to save Takt. But she seemed more like cosette than Destiny when she confessed.

So both Cosette and Anna had feelings for Takt. I'm guessing the reason Anna was setting Cosette/Destiny up with Takt was because she knew about it and since she's the older sister she was probably like “oh it's fine you can have him” (I can't help but cringe while typing that XD)

But I don't really understand the ending. Did Anna become a Musicart to save Takt or did Cosette/Destiny somehow merged or transferred into Anna?

Anna barely had any important screentime and they always made her look like an extra who is just there to worry but she is somehow related to the main stuff which was unexplained. That's the biggest downfall of this anime.

The ending just indirectly said “go play the game if you wanna clear your confusion” that's something I'm not a fan of. I don't usually play fighting gatcha game cuz it's a pain to screenshot every dialogues and translate it to understand the story in a shitty way. That's why I just play rhythm gatcha games, you can enjoy them even if you don't understand the story.

Anyway, the animation and the fight scenes were amazing. I like how they blended western classical music with the story.

Overall 7/10
Would have given 8 if they cleared the confusion.

i doubt that takt died since in some images of the game takt is still alive. of course i dont know how true this images are but here's the images

Dec 22, 2021 1:05 AM
Nov 2019
personally, i think takt.op destiny is a well made anime. i don't know why so many people said the storyline is bad, but for me the storyline already good enough. Can someone explain to me which part in the show are bad?
Dec 22, 2021 2:58 AM

Jun 2021
I never said this, but this anime was quite unsatisfactory for me. I watched a prequel for a gacha game all along ? And to more, this anime created such a fuss about it's themes and ideal and at the end, we got nothing concluded ? Pacing, Characters (not all), plot was very messy. Well, now all have ended, hard-core fans surely going to play the game.
Overall, 7/10 for me. Just due to music and animation.

~ Weeboo
Dec 22, 2021 4:39 AM

Dec 2015
6/10

The characters are very good, but the story spoils everything and still this open ending icing on the cake. The funniest thing about the anime is that the focus is the music, but during the battle I don't think it's the music that gives them power, even one of the villains didn't even like music. hahaha

To start how/where are music arts born?
If they came from crystals of light, then why did Destiny “grow” from within Cosette?
What the hell was the villain's motivation, taking all the D2s down the drain and exploding?
They used everything they had against Orpheus to then chat while she rebuilds and then leave to restart the fight, it doesn't make any sense.
Orpheus seems more to have given up on the fight, as Destiny and Takt were much more exhausted.
The romantic development with Anna was nil.
I thought Walkure was going to make a temporary pair with Takt or something, poor thing.

The anime presented a lot and developed little, I don't think there's going to be a second season in anime, good luck to whoever plays.
Dec 22, 2021 5:19 AM

Mar 2014
The ending could've been better but overall it's okay

6/10
Dec 22, 2021 5:53 AM
Aug 2021
Even Sagan's intent for sacrificing a whole continent is to reduce population just like Pussy boy SchnidlerXD. The only thing that's different is that Sagan wants to converge all the D2's in one place.

So Destiny's dead and is now a part of Anna(who can turn into Destiny) and Takt's still recovering. Anna has joined the Symphonica. That was quite rushed honestly. Not that there was a lot going with the plot anyways cause it's a gacha game plot.

I still have one question though. How the fuck did Cosette become Destiny? I presumed that It was through the crystal in her necklace but that was never touched upon throughout this series. Guess I'll have to play the game to find out(not interested in the game either).

The only things about this anime I genuinely liked are the character designs for the Musicarts in particular and the animation, otherwise on it's own(excluding any further plot developments in the game) it's very mediocre. 5/10
Dec 22, 2021 6:27 AM
Jan 2021
Damn, I want more, will there be a season 2?
Dec 22, 2021 6:59 AM
Feb 2020
i don't get it. i don't get it. i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.i don't get it. i don't get it.
Dec 22, 2021 7:35 AM
Sep 2021
Anyone else get end of evangelion vibes from the ending
Dec 22, 2021 8:16 AM
Oct 2019
Well that was an ending or i should say prequel to the game instead.

Once again one of those project that only sell the Animation.
Want to find out why the necklace was special?
What? Season 2?
Go play the game lol

Overall mid 5/10 from me, give it 5 because i like the music & character design.
If you like mindless Sakuga fest, you sure enjoying this.
But for me Story>Animation person, this is such a disappointment.
davidyodo24Dec 22, 2021 8:22 AM
Dec 22, 2021 8:40 AM

Jul 2016
This anime has a good start with the first episode, but, from there, it was nonsense to the end
Dec 22, 2021 9:03 AM
Dec 2020
Fight:Boring,predictable,only the animation is good

The defeat of the "Main Villain":Bad,nothing happens,nothing anyone do make sense

The ending:Ok-ish,nothing emotional,probably one of the least emotional death ive ever seen next to lenny's death

The ending was disapointed,the show is disapointed,even tgough it had ups and downs,it still not good,most things doesnt make sense and every character is just a boring copy paste character with little to none character
Dec 22, 2021 9:09 AM

Aug 2018
Well, that was a 12 week jerk off that ended in a ruined orgasm.
Dec 22, 2021 9:22 AM

Jun 2019
It had so much potential. But it just ended up being milked into a gaccha game lol. So fuckin disappointed
Dec 22, 2021 9:59 AM

Dec 2011
Why is everyone saying Cosette died now when she died in episode 1. Destiny is not Cosette, but the musicart using the body of Cosette.

I'm guessing the musicarts produced by Symphonica are kind of like AI mech suits built and tweaked to suit the body it's using, and the person is still much alive with limited human qualities and enhanced battle capabilities. Or actually they could just be AI with a flesh suit.
And because Destiny was using the dead body of Cosette , she needed Takt's life force.

A plausible explanation for the ending would be that the "AI" Destiny shares the same feelings as Anna so that Destiny doesn't take over Anna's body, Anna still has full control and can just use the abilities of Destiny.

Anyway that's just my take on this anime/game. I probably missed some crucial parts of the anime so everything I just wrote could have been explained already or have a different explanation.
Dec 22, 2021 11:07 AM

Aug 2019
What a massive disappointment. Wtf was Sagan's whole plan and motivation, it didn't make sense at all. Removing Titan and Walkure from the final fight was so contrived. Destiny couldn't defeat either Hell or Heaven separately but can win over them both combined just by punches. Anna x Takt came out of left field and now Anna is Destiny.
Just cringey dialogues, shallow characters, totally uninteresting villains, no coherent plot whatsoever, so many loose threads and clear asspulls.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Dec 22, 2021 11:47 AM
Dec 2021
Raizu_Ji said:
You're looking for second season? Nah, the ending literally says "thank you for watching now go play the game"

Anyway, its even now, both girls got their kiss >:)

Where can we install the game? Just curious wuts gonna happen next in case there won't be season 2
Dec 22, 2021 12:18 PM
Feb 2021
andyedlynson said:
Raizu_Ji said:
You're looking for second season? Nah, the ending literally says "thank you for watching now go play the game"

Anyway, its even now, both girls got their kiss >:)

Where can we install the game? Just curious wuts gonna happen next in case there won't be season 2

Check on the net. If i'm not mistaken the game already released in Japan but yet to release internationally. heard somewhere it got delayed
Dec 22, 2021 12:44 PM

Jul 2013
I didn't have high hopes for this anime to begin with, but the ending was worse than I thought.

Just a garbage promotion for the game. At least the animation was nice.

3/10
Dec 22, 2021 1:57 PM
Nov 2020
This was one of the worst endings I have ever seen in my life, I’m not kidding. They forgot to explain everything, the antagonist methods and ideology are retarded, the fight was underwhelming, plot armored, and rushed. What was the point of not killing Takt and Destiny in episode 10? Absolutely no reason. Nothing was accomplished or solved and the whole plot of this anime was completely forgotten. Maybe they forgot they wanted to bring Cosette back but I wonder where she. 🤔We didn’t even see Hell’s fusion get killed off, Destiny just appeared next to Takt and Takt just put a sword through the antagonist. I thought Takt was going to be a good character at the beginning but nope, he only cares about playing music and never reflects on all the people that died including his father. The kiss in the previous episode was out of no where and the kiss and love confession in this episode was nonsensical. So many unanswered questions it’s too much to ask.
Dec 22, 2021 4:42 PM

Apr 2015
This was a completely trainwreck. It started with a lot of potential and end with marketing for the gacha waifu Mobile game. The characters were most boring and the villains makes no sense besides bad guys been bad.

6/10 because of the animation and ost.
Dec 22, 2021 5:10 PM

Nov 2012
Bad show (wasted potential) with a good ending (for me).

Man, when Anna turned into a musicatto I was like "YO!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!"

The villain didnt even knew what he wanted to do (just a big S), the OP fusion crazy girl just lost bc what? talk no jutsu? Im right and youre weak? One Punch Man? Thats what I hate about anime, when they create a strong villain and then deal with it with the script power.

My Candies:

Dec 22, 2021 5:38 PM

Mar 2012
Ohh last time I was thinking how they would tell Sagan's motivations because there's only 1 ep left, but they really said it here. Sagan decided to take the extreme route of containing all D2s despite the sacrifices of all the people surrounding the area. After introducing Orpheus as a big bad character, the fight went pretty easily?? Haha time constraints I guess. The fist fight was cool though and I really liked seeing Orpheus' design in different angles during the fight ohoho

Destiny finally calling Takt by his name huh (sobs). Like what others said here, I agree that she disappears so she does not have to use Takt's life force anymore. The game might not discuss it anymore but Takt finding out that Destiny also disappears, after losing Cosette... :(

I've always felt how music could've been ingrained more in the Conductor/Musicart fight scenes. I tried to re-watch some scenes, and I think the most of it is that classical music is the BGM. Wouldn't it have been cool if we see how the Conductor's instructions are processed by the Musicart (like a visual of their brain or smth JASJKD) even just once - like how Titan explained it in an early episode. Because even if we know that they coordinate, Musicarts/Conductors just looked like separate individuals on the field

Now I just thought how it would look like if the new Destiny had longer hair to have more distinction from the original Destiny we know
Otamegane0988Dec 22, 2021 8:48 PM
Dec 22, 2021 5:41 PM

Sep 2017
Nonsensical ending for a nonsensical show with a cliché, forced romance added in cause why not? What happens next??? Found out next in our shitty gacha game where you will roll for all the OCs we stealthed into random frames in the last two episodes.

The OST saves this from being a completed disaster (and I guess the battle waifu character designs are pretty nice).
Dec 22, 2021 6:02 PM

May 2021
Uhh so the final motive of Sagan was pretty much a desire to give up over the battle to end despair with a sacrifice, makes some sense over the cliche that it is subject to. The dialogues of Takt and Destiny felt so plastic it was kind of impressing, during the whole season they couldn't give them enough character over their own predefined status, so it makes sense. The fight between Destiny and Hell+Heaven was corny, too overblown and predictable (Was there any point to that? The argumentative difference was the same). They never managed to make some sense over the conductor+musicart symbiosis, and the music is extremely out of place, idk, at least we got some nice waifus

Dec 22, 2021 8:54 PM
May 2020
I give it 9 by my enjoyment!
Dec 22, 2021 9:04 PM

Dec 2018
This anime fighting scene are great, but the plot is not very good. Many things still unanswered. How cosette get her necklace before? She turn to Unmei because of the necklace she is wearing. Maybe in the mobile game will answer those all? Hope the game got English version.

Dec 22, 2021 9:16 PM

Jun 2015
Disappointing... Poor Cosette/Destiny :(
I can't hate this anime completely because of the animation quality, but... It was a waste of time. If I had known it was to promote a game I would never have watched.
RavenitaDec 22, 2021 9:36 PM
“The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.” -Cowboy Bebop
Dec 22, 2021 9:51 PM

Jan 2020
Man, I’m quite disappointed with this ending. I mean not only did Destiny/Cosette die but Anna also got nerfed with her looks with the ugly short hair.
AnimillionDec 22, 2021 10:56 PM
Dec 22, 2021 11:40 PM

Jun 2016
EricsonX1 said:
personally, i think takt.op destiny is a well made anime. i don't know why so many people said the storyline is bad, but for me the storyline already good enough. Can someone explain to me which part in the show are bad?

Are you trolling?

Villains sucked. Premise made no sense. Terribly thought out.

Sagan's motivations and his entire plan? 'trap all the d2 in America' ok fine. Why don't you just evacuate the fucking people before you carry out your suicide?

Everything about forgettable-main-villain-#1. Sagan: "Yo you can't go after Takt and Destiny" Rando: "Ok, Ill go after them, stop chasing to drink tea for a night, get caught the next day, cry like a loser about it and get sent to a mental health facility... Oh yeah did I forget to mention, I'm an accomplished 2nd in command for the strongest organization on the continent?"
- Why did Sagan even tell him to hold off in the first place, if he planned to fight Takt???

The logic in Takt op was garbage. Forgettable-Villain sits to drink tea overnight in the middle of hunting down Sagan after killing Lenny, yes I'll just walk home. Let's forget about Titan, Takt, and Destiny. Destiny after obliterating HeavenXHell Fuse thing. Let me just WAIT while she regenerates half her entire body while I act as an unnecessary self sacrifice. Takt, I'm half dead, incapable of properly walking. Let me just stroll down to saga. Takt after reaching Sagan. Ah yes, let me just wait for the main villain to wake up.

Titan -> I'll be back to help fight the last boss. NEVER FUCKING RETURNS.

Yeah overall, nothing about the show was thought out. I won't criticize the premise, tons of anime that seem like the settings of a chuunibyo's delusions work.

But Ouji Hiroi clearly didn't think anything through. Nobody even understands how anything even works in this show. The guns, missles, musicarts, and especially the main point of conflict the stupid d2 summoning rock crystal. Most of the logical faults could probably be explained if he bothered. Have Destiny act as a self-sacrifice before she blows off half the villains body and make her trip or some shit while she regenerates. I mean, this explains why most of Ouji Hiroi's shows have terrible scores.
InorichiDec 22, 2021 11:51 PM
Dec 22, 2021 11:45 PM

Jan 2021
That doesn't really explain why Anna was recruited, even though she has absolutely no experience in music, unlike Lenny or Takt. Even so it's still good for entertainment
Dec 23, 2021 12:05 AM

Jun 2016
The start & production are the only thing that keeps this anime a 7+ imo, and even for a Mappa x Madhouse collab, production didn't seem anything special after ep 6 or so. Sakuga became pretty normal, ost's were uninteresting, story completely tanked.

Personally, I blame Ouji Hiroi. I have no idea what role he has as 'original creator' but jesus christ what the fuck was with the logic and villains in this show. Explains why his only work with a 7+ on mal is a giant 2 studio x youtuber x celeb x game collab project.

Premise behind Takt was fucked from the start. A main character who continuously becomes weaker as long as Destiny does anything. Nothing the main characters learn would have made a difference since Takt and Destiny just continuously get weaker as the show progresses. Even though Takt and Destiny learned pretty much nothing aside some small joke of a teaching session with Lenny, the premise would have fucked itself over even if the story was well thought out imo.

By the time the climax hits, the main character will be at his weakest he's ever been in the entire show. Creator definitely knows what a viewer wants to see. Yep.

I'd still give this like a 7-7.5. But this could have been so much more. First part was actually fairly good (score was also 8+ til villain #1 lol), sakuga was great at the start, and since it's an anime original, it's not like it's a terrible adaptation. Clearly just had the wrong guy in charge.
Dec 23, 2021 1:30 AM

Apr 2020
I never saw an anime with so much effort put in the animation crashing so hard at the end.
Giving it a 5 because of the godlike animation without it it would be a 3/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Dec 23, 2021 4:56 AM

Nov 2013
so in the game we don't even have Cosette? so, other than Titan and maybe Hell, what reason would i have to play it after watching the anime?

that sounds just like watching Princess Connect and then playing the game without the 3 main girls LOL

anyway, decent anime, had great art and animation, had a few charas that i liked (Lenny, Titan, Hell, the main 3 and i guess Valkyrie and Anna's sister as well),

but that being said, the way Takt kept falling down in pain and then getting back up like it's nothing just to repeat it again, defeating super powerful enemies like Hell or the fusion... is this supposed to be believable?

guess i'll give it a 7 anyway, not that i think it deserves it but because it was at least fun to watch and i somehow watched it in the day it came out, unlike some others that i sometimes let pile up before watching multiple episodes (Which is probably a better way to watch anime but yeah whatever)

mention to how i keep remembering the OP song, sometimes while driving or something i start humming the first few seconds of the song lol
winddevil1Dec 23, 2021 5:09 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 23, 2021 5:10 AM
Jul 2018
Anna is so poorly written like what the hell. They just shoved things onto her character for no reason at all out of the blue. Is she supposed to be us (the player) in the gacha game and that’s why she’s so cookie cutter customized? This series had so much potential even if it was intended to be a game the game also could have a lot of potential but looks like it’s probably just another run off the mill gacha. Really disappointed with this….
Dec 23, 2021 5:52 AM

Oct 2010
Its crazy how inconsistent this was as a whole. The whole death scene was amazing, then it turns out they aren't dead (poor Cossette and Lenny I guess) and everything crumbles.
They do manage to make individual episodes interesting and fun to watch, but its clearly missing context, making the ending feel just meh. 6/10
Maybe it needed a full 24 ep run? who knows.
huh?
Dec 23, 2021 7:56 AM
Jan 2010
wait what the fuck were the d2 again?
Dec 23, 2021 8:27 AM

Aug 2020
Before the season started I thought this was going to be one of the best Airing shows, it turned out to be the opposite.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Dec 23, 2021 8:40 AM

May 2018
This episode was quite frankly a mess in terms of plot and pacing, but still I enjoyed it. I don't think Anna will work as the mc in the game.

Overall 5/10 let's hope Takt recovers soon.
Dec 23, 2021 8:43 AM

May 2018
Inorichi said:
EricsonX1 said:

Are you trolling?

Villains sucked. Premise made no sense. Terribly thought out.

Sagan's motivations and his entire plan? 'trap all the d2 in America' ok fine. Why don't you just evacuate the fucking people before you carry out your suicide?

Everything about forgettable-main-villain-#1. Sagan: "Yo you can't go after Takt and Destiny" Rando: "Ok, Ill go after them, stop chasing to drink tea for a night, get caught the next day, cry like a loser about it and get sent to a mental health facility... Oh yeah did I forget to mention, I'm an accomplished 2nd in command for the strongest organization on the continent?"
- Why did Sagan even tell him to hold off in the first place, if he planned to fight Takt???

The logic in Takt op was garbage. Forgettable-Villain sits to drink tea overnight in the middle of hunting down Sagan after killing Lenny, yes I'll just walk home. Let's forget about Titan, Takt, and Destiny. Destiny after obliterating HeavenXHell Fuse thing. Let me just WAIT while she regenerates half her entire body while I act as an unnecessary self sacrifice. Takt, I'm half dead, incapable of properly walking. Let me just stroll down to saga. Takt after reaching Sagan. Ah yes, let me just wait for the main villain to wake up.

Titan -> I'll be back to help fight the last boss. NEVER FUCKING RETURNS.

Yeah overall, nothing about the show was thought out. I won't criticize the premise, tons of anime that seem like the settings of a chuunibyo's delusions work.

But Ouji Hiroi clearly didn't think anything through. Nobody even understands how anything even works in this show. The guns, missles, musicarts, and especially the main point of conflict the stupid d2 summoning rock crystal. Most of the logical faults could probably be explained if he bothered. Have Destiny act as a self-sacrifice before she blows off half the villains body and make her trip or some shit while she regenerates. I mean, this explains why most of Ouji Hiroi's shows have terrible scores.

You definitely thought more about this show than the writers did, that's for sure xD
Dec 23, 2021 9:22 AM
Oct 2007
A perfect example of a show with high production value but substandard in every other ways otherwise.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2021 2:13 PM

Nov 2019
I'm sure gonna miss this series. There's been so much happening. But my favourite moment must have been when Takt was playing in this pub in the run-down city.

I genuinely love that piano in a small place. Nothing extravagant, nothing flamboyant. Just as piano. Some locals who have been seeking some good music. No place too fancy.

Just a conductor, a piano, a small cheerful crowd, inside some wooden cellar.

The simple joy.

What were your favourite scene?
─── ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ───

"No matter how devastated you may be by your own weaknesses or uselessness...
Set your heart ablaze. Grit your teeth and look straight ahead.
Even if you stop and crouch down, the time won't wait for you...
or snuggle you, or grieve along with you."

─── ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ───
Dec 23, 2021 4:07 PM

May 2009
Everyone predicted that Anna will be Destiny over 2 months ago.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2021

127 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2021

116 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

207 by Muow »»
Feb 18, 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.