Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

May 2020
Well, this is about the side stories that take place after the end of the main story. There should be separate discussions for each of them, but I'm too lazy to make them. Also the chapter numbers are a bit fucked up, since there a few .5 chapters in between but MAL has no way of counting those.

Anyway, here goes :

1. Inherited Bonds - A little nice story about Shoei, Zen and Rikuo reminiscing about their past and paying respects to the dead. I do wish they had developed Shoei and Zen a bit more. My biggest problem with the series is that it sets up a lot of characters but doesn't really pay attention to them.

2. The Third Heir Gone Wild ?! - Rikuo gets drunk and inherits his ancestor's playboy personality for one night, hitting on every girl he can find.

3. Dark Pawnbroker - A story focusing on the Kyoto Onmyoji and what they're up to after the end. Yura will be the new head of the family when she becomes an adult and Ryuuji is still a sadistic brother. Yet another group of characters I wish was given more time to develop, especially Yura, who was a favourite of mine.

4. In the Village of the Half-Yokai - Features what happened after Gitsune brought Rikuo to the village and also shows Otome's soul meeting Rihan, which was nice.

My favourite part is towards the end, with Tsurara and Rikuo. I'm so freaking glad that at least one Yuki-Onna got to have a win and I'm glad that its Tsurara.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo? ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 23, 2010

105 by kengil10 »»
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 207 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Jun 24, 2012

15 by Kap92 »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.