New
Mar 29, 2010 1:40 PM

Nov 2009
Here you create your character.The Format is as follows

Username:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:

Races:Human, Demon, Ghost, Angels, Half(any 2 races combined), Vampire, Werewolf, Elemental, Beast Creatures
(ppl that turn into animals at will, does not include werewolves, but does include wolf people, i know its confusing XD)

[if you think of a new race just put it on your app and we'll add it to the list]

Perks:
Humans- are blessed with an amazing sense of spirit awareness. They can sense the locations of their enimies easier and gauge their strength.
Demons- (depends on character)
Ghosts- Either power of territory or the ability to phase through melee attacks
Angels- Gains a boost depending on prayer (if prays for speed, speed is granted, if for more spirit energy, energy is granted. One prayer per battle until you get stronger)
Elementals-(depends on element)

ax3manMay 2, 2010 7:11 PM
"The loser beating the gifted genius with sheer willpower. Now would that not make for an exciting match?"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 29, 2010 1:51 PM

Nov 2009
Username: Takaharu
Name: Takaji
Race: Half Demon, Half Human
Personality: im the type of fighter whose true skills can only be measured in the ring. Authoritative but also fun. Is a good leader.
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes. where's shades

50-75% Demon form

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:53 PM
"The loser beating the gifted genius with sheer willpower. Now would that not make for an exciting match?"

Mar 29, 2010 1:53 PM

Mar 2010
Username:Ax3man
Name: Onimasuta
Race: Demon
Personality:absolutely evil, no heart whatsoever, it has been seen(few times, but still it has) that onimasuta cares deeply for his followers, and even respects his enemies to a certain extent. takes pleasure in death and destruction, no longer cares for the battle scene after thousands of years of watching his enemies and allies fall in battle. does everything for his own amusement
Appearance:

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:53 PM

Mar 29, 2010 8:41 PM

Nov 2009
Username:sexykagome16
Name:sakura
Race:half human half demon
Personality:outgoing,adventurast,nice but mean if u get on her bad side,smart
Appearance:
human self

demon self

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:52 PM
Mar 30, 2010 11:49 AM
Jan 2010
Username:Delicious-ichigo
Name:itachi
Race:half human half demon
Personality:mean,outgoing
Appearance:

likeflirting alot

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:52 PM
Mar 30, 2010 6:46 PM

Jul 2009
Username: xxAwesomeLucyxx
Name: Yoko Kitsune (ha, Fox Fox)
Race: Fox Demon
Age: Appears 18 or so, but is really rather old (ie, Kurama's real age)

Personality: Kitsune is very serious around new people but is a loyal friend once you gain her respect and trust. Has a vicious mean streak and is not afraid to get dirty. Sadistic. Sense of humor is rather strange. Very smart and calculating. Follows her brain, not her heart.

Appearance:

Free lance mercenary/bounty hunter. Jack of all trades (sort of)

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:54 PM
Apr 7, 2010 6:09 PM

Jan 2010
Username:narutoguy-01
Name:koga
Race:half demon half human
Personality:unknown
Appearance:

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:54 PM
Apr 18, 2010 10:36 AM

Mar 2008
username: AaYa
Name: Mia
Race: human x demon
personality:
A funny, happy and joyful person and at the same time aggressive and full of rage (kind of 2 personalities but not so drastically different),
she always tries to be happy and smile even if she is not in the mood , always afraid that no one will accept her due to her hard past, she is always doing silly things and messing around everywhere,running, fighting and breaking all she wants whenever she can she makes people, tries to be nice and stay cool but don´t even think of insulting her, hi will take you down, she has a bad temper,

She always wants to do all by her self and doesn´t like to be helped by anyone even though sometimes she knows she needs it ,this is because she doesn´t want people to think she is weak (although she is quite weak and unstable emotionally "sometimes") , she will fight you anytime anywhere(you only need to provoke her) because she always wants to demonstrate that women aren´t weaker than man and she hates to be judged as a woman being weak, if anyone wins her she usually gets very angry and fights back until she wins,
she always limits her feelings and approximations to people because she is afraid she is gonna be hurt again, she is hard and difficult to understand (too complicated)
she has a great heart and treats people as they sould,
JUSTICE!! and MONEY!! are her 2 main objectives, always trying to make justice and win all the money she can, she loves it!
if she has something on her mind she will do it without thinking on the consequences
Although the rain gives her mux more power (electric manipulation) she hates it, it brings back memories from her past

She enjoys killing people when she knows they deserve it

appearance:

this character but with mux more darker skin

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:55 PM

Apr 26, 2010 10:23 PM

May 2009
Username: Thegoldenrose333
Name: Alexiel
Race: Angel
Personality:She is one of the two highest angels in Heaven and has 3 wings.
The Organic Angel Alexiel is the older of the two twin angels. She was loved by the angel Uriel and the demon Lucifer, though she claims the one she loves most is God.In truth, the one she loved most was actually her twin brother, Rosiel.Born from Adam Kadmon to love God, Alexiel rebels against him because of the love she has for Rosiel. She is forced to conceal her feelings under the threat that Rosiel would be killed the moment God heard any declarations of love from Alexiel to her brother. She is also sentenced to be confined in Briah, the Angel's Garden (Eden), and forced to eat the fruit of the Tree of Life. This act is damning her, because the tree is grown from part of Adam Kadmon's body - she is technically eating another angel's flesh.
Alexiel is a very powerful angel warrior.
Appearance:

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:55 PM
May 1, 2010 8:07 AM

Sep 2009
Username: PersonaVampire
NAME: Szec
RACE: Demon
APPEARANCE: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3646/3377544522_23109b614f.jpg
He’s a well-muscled man of average height (6’0” I want to say), with long, layered yellow-blond hair that runs just a little past his shoulders and covers his eyes—which are a bright, clear intimidating blue, complete with tiny pupils of the insane.
more:

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:57 PM
May 19, 2010 11:20 AM
May 2010
Username: Dewaynejr
Name: Shadow Samurai
Race: One-winged Angel
Personality: No forgiving but naturly keep to his self
Appearance: all black with the black hair

Ranked and Raced
May 19, 2010 1:53 PM

Sep 2009
Username: yukinothekoneko
Name: Miyuki
Race: Demon + Vampire
Personality: innocent, yet very mature. Likes cutesy things, knowing they don't suit her, yet wishing they did. Vampiric blood prevents her from being able to show much emotion, yet wishes she could. Prefers not to kill, but will not hesitate to do so if it is unavoidable. Always volunteers for easy missions and odd jobs, mainly trips to earth and aiding spririt detectives, because no one else will take them and they tend to pile up. Has a habit of not showing off her abilities and strength.
Appearance:

Onimasuta is her cousin, though not many people know due to the fact that theyve never asked, which tends to cause people to freak out.

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:58 PM

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow
May 19, 2010 2:16 PM

Sep 2009
yukinothekoneko said:
Username: yukinothekoneko
Name: Miyuki
Race: Demon + Vampire
Personality: innocent, yet very mature. Likes cutesy things, knowing they don't suit her, yet wishing they did. Vampiric blood prevents her from being able to show much emotion, yet wishes she could. Prefers not to kill, but will not hesitate to do so if it is unavoidable. Always volunteers for easy missions and odd jobs, mainly trips to earth aiding spririt detectives, because no one else will take them and they tend to pile up. Has a habit of not showing off her abilities and strength.

Onimasuta is her cousin, though not many people know due to the fact that they've never asked, which tends to cause people to freak out.

Sorry, it wasnt completed and it wouldn't let me edit.

Ranked and Raced

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow
May 20, 2010 7:12 AM

Mar 2010
hehe youre an old lady, but what's your name?

May 20, 2010 9:59 AM

Jul 2009
0.o

Anon... Wait, I fixed it! She put her name down in the Ability Registration thread. Yoko made it all better.
xxawesomelucyxxMay 20, 2010 3:38 PM
May 22, 2010 5:21 PM

Mar 2010
okay cool

May 24, 2010 10:48 PM

Feb 2010
Username: aSimpleHollow
Name: Lloyd Kaien
Race: Human
Personality: Many people would describe him as bland, mostly just a nice kid with a good brain and alot of determination. Unlike his nice nature he loves to fight, and as such is contently looking for ways to fight battle for the sake of justice, partly out of selfishness.
Appearance:

Bio: (Sorry for adding this without asking but I like to make a bio for my characters, hope it's ok.)

Ranked and Raced

By the way, your 'bio' is perfectly alright. It is sort of like the origin section in the ability registration thread
CrogLatteMay 29, 2010 11:17 AM
May 25, 2010 5:41 PM

Mar 2010
Dude, you're a beast!! i mean, FINALLY someone makes a human!!
XD, i was getting sooooo tired of all the human x demons around here, it's so generic.(no offense Takaharu >:D)

May 25, 2010 7:20 PM

Jul 2009
(There are downsides to being a halfie. Control comes with rank over their powers. And humans tend to have a lot of latent power.)
May 26, 2010 12:37 PM

Feb 2010
(xP I was almost a human/ghost and almost a vampire....which I wanted to be cause I like being pureblood vampire....but does it really fit in Yu Yu Hakusho o.o
Don't human psychics have territories though?)
May 26, 2010 1:09 PM

Jul 2009
(Not necessarily. Kuwabara and Genkai don't have territories. The psychics with territories didn't show up for a while in the series. Besides, I don't think any of the places we will be fighting in will be big enough that an opponent could get out of it anyway.)
May 27, 2010 4:48 AM

Feb 2010
(But it says ghosts have territories, right?)
May 27, 2010 12:38 PM

Jul 2009
(I can't remember... Oh well.)
May 29, 2010 9:22 AM

Jun 2009
Username: Tamasika_Sikari
Name: Sukaikingu (sky king in Japanese)
Personality: Calm: Level headed: Hates everyone that tries to fight me.
Appearance: I stand at a height of 5'11 with jet black hair. I have red feather wings jutting out of the back of my outfit. My outfit is a black kimono with a blood red under robes.

Raced and Ranked
xxawesomelucyxxMay 29, 2010 11:47 AM
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
May 30, 2010 9:42 AM

Dec 2008
Username: -Syn-
Name: Toshiro
Age: Dating far back in the early 17th Century of Japanese Origin.
Personality: Deceiving, tricky, untrustworthy.
Appearance:
This is the EXACT appearance, down to the very last detail of the cat.

Ranked and Raced
TakaharuSep 13, 2010 9:24 AM
May 30, 2010 6:37 PM

Feb 2009
Username: NguyenKid
Name: Kazuki Niwa
Race: Beast Creature/Human
Personality: Smart but lazy. Strong for the right price. Weak if paid wrong. Curious as a cat. Interests drives him.
Appearance:

Ranked and Raced
ax3manMay 31, 2010 7:22 PM
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
May 31, 2010 6:53 PM

Nov 2009
ASimpleHollow said:
(But it says ghosts have territories, right?)

yes, ghosts automatically have territories or can phase through melee attacks, and when you're strong enough, then both

Jun 8, 2010 7:34 PM
Jun 2010
Username: Timberwolffire
Name: Robbin
Race: Can transform into a Demon, angel, vamp, dragon, human, wolf, and many more. but i need a sample to do it. For now i can only maintain those forms in short periods but later there'll be no limit to how long i can be in a form
Personallity: Mean at times, never make me mad. I am sometimes nice but rarely. I love to stay in the dark... I laugh at pain
Appearence: My appearence can be anything. It depends of what form I am in.

Ranked and Raced
xxawesomelucyxxJun 9, 2010 12:30 PM
Jun 23, 2010 6:15 PM

Mar 2010
good! you can be "The Center", the one being that can transform into different races. hurry and sign up for the Newbie Tournament, they're about to start

Jun 29, 2010 11:18 AM

Jan 2010
Username: wolfman2299
Name: Levi the Lunatic
Race: werewolf
Weapon: a metal staff that weighs 8 tons to everyone except for him.
Personality: very calm and focused on the goal or objective at the time but if he become angry all hell breaks loose.
Appearance: (coming soon)
Perk: skin is very tough. his wounds heal in a day.

Ranked and Raced
ax3manJun 29, 2010 3:49 PM
Jul 21, 2010 11:57 AM

Jul 2008
Username: Zero-Morisane
Name: Armash
Race: Ghost
Personality: Laid-back, knowledgable, wise, caring, not afraid to get her hands dirty (not that they can get dirty...), likes to scare random people for no particular reason, loves spring...and booze...and other things.
Appearance:

Ranked and Raced Do you want to be called Armash or Shirley?
xxawesomelucyxxJul 21, 2010 12:46 PM
Aug 25, 2010 12:07 PM

Mar 2010
Username: Tohkann
Name: Craig Richardson
Race: Werewolf
Personality: A bit of a spoiled person. Likes everything orderly (Ironically, when in Werewolf form this contradicts itself), prone to excessive anger at times, very curious about many things, may be a bit stubborn but cares for his friends deeply.
Appearance: *coming soon*

Race: Werewolf

Ranked and Raced
TakaharuAug 25, 2010 12:14 PM
Aug 28, 2010 11:34 PM

Sep 2009
Username:Beowulf-
Name:Steve O
Race:Werewolf
Personality:quite quick tempered loyal trustworthy quick to judge can be a little silly
Appearance:(sorry I can't pit this yet because I'm useing my iPod)
Occupation: works as a zooalgist who studies wolves and is also a part time artist when I'm not working with spirit detectives

Ranked and Raced
ax3manSep 14, 2010 9:10 AM

Sep 12, 2010 8:54 AM
Jun 2010
Username:antiman
Name:conan
Race:elmante,angel
Personality:funny,smart
Appearance:red eyes, white hair

Raced
TakaharuSep 13, 2010 9:26 AM

Oct 20, 2010 4:04 PM

Sep 2010
Username:jd2456
Name:Romulus Tiberius A.K.A. "Militis Lucis"
Race: Human
Personality: Kind, yet easily angered, doesn't like killing,but then he does so he is pleased. He is very intelligent and approaches things tactically. Although he seems to show a general hatred for others,but has good intentions.
Appearance:Tall,long brown hair, brown eyes.

Ranked and Raced
ax3manOct 21, 2010 9:12 AM
Now, count up your sins!
Nov 9, 2010 9:23 AM

Feb 2010
Username: PrincessDiya
Nume: Karen Mizuki (in human world), Karen Miranda Allstar von Britannia (in demon world)
Race: Succubus
Personality:She likes only luxury. Liked to every wish come true. They do not like anyone to be more popular.
Appeareance:

Ocupation:Singer,Model,Actress(in human world);Princess(demon world)

Ranked and Raced
notanicywarmthNov 11, 2010 7:42 AM
May 20, 2012 2:49 PM
May 2012
Username: Dynamicentree
Name: Akihiro Taijo
Race: Tracker
Personality: Shy and timid, but fights quickly relying on distance.
Appearance: Human body with an eye on each shoulder and an arched spike on the back of each shoulder. Very short blue hair and golden eyes.
Race Info: Trackers are a species that are known for being able to coordinate attacks that are sure to hit. In a fight, the two shoulder eyes will follow the opponent until they are both locked on, enabling the next couple of attacks to be guaranteed to hit. The eyes can only remain open for a certain amount of time before they have to blink. Once both eyes blink, the target will have to be tracked again. More experienced trackers are able to track quicker, enabling more attacks to hit the target within a single tracking.
Perks: Sure shot to hit a target after a successful tracking.
Weaknesses: Anything that obscures vision doesn't just serve to end a tracking, it somehow serves to knock him off guard, even if the tracker is far from the actual thing that obscures vision.
Moves: Spirang (Spirit Boomerang.), Spirit Rain (Several spirit orbs that rain around the target.), Spirit Storm (Spirit Surge through out the ground that follows the target for roughly 100 feed before they fade away.) Spirit Slash (Spirit knives for close view battes.)
TakaharuMay 22, 2012 11:52 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Wanna watch Yuyu Hakusho?

Takaharu - Apr 15, 2010

6 by Takaharu »»
May 22, 2012 11:59 AM

Sticky: » Ability Registration

Takaharu - Mar 29, 2010

25 by Dynamicentree »»
May 21, 2012 10:31 AM

» Trouble in Paradise ( 1 2 )

ax3man - Sep 8, 2010

62 by Takaharu »»
Dec 15, 2010 9:30 AM

» Training Grounds ( 1 2 3 4 )

Takaharu - Apr 8, 2010

176 by JD_of_Paradise »»
Oct 29, 2010 2:20 PM

» Spirit realm Training grounds ( 1 2 )

Takaharu - May 3, 2010

85 by Takaharu »»
Oct 20, 2010 10:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.