Forum Settings
Forums
Yagyu Ninja Scrolls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2021 6:24 PM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The explanation for why Doukaku is "immortal" was a terrible one, and from what I could understand then he is not really immortal and actually bet on a chance of 50% of survival when he cut his own breast with his sword, since, according to his explanation, if the "star" were on his brother's side then he would have died. I liked how his daughter expressed confusion and exposed the contradiction, and then I was expecting that he would clarify it, but he didn't, and just ended saying that he wouldn't die regardless of what technique his enemies used against him, even though he had just said that someone could kill his brother by killing him...
I'm liking this manga, but this one is a very bad detail. And I hope there's a better explanation for his immortality before the end of the series.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine

More topics from this board

Poll: » Y十M: Yagyuu Ninpouchou Chapter 8 Discussion

Mell8 - Oct 4, 2017

0 by Mell8 »»
Oct 4, 2017 6:36 PM

Poll: » Y十M: Yagyuu Ninpouchou Chapter 7 Discussion

Mell8 - Oct 4, 2017

0 by Mell8 »»
Oct 4, 2017 12:50 AM

Poll: » Y十M: Yagyuu Ninpouchou Chapter 6 Discussion

Mell8 - Oct 4, 2017

0 by Mell8 »»
Oct 4, 2017 12:28 AM

Poll: » Y十M: Yagyuu Ninpouchou Chapter 5 Discussion

Mell8 - Oct 3, 2017

0 by Mell8 »»
Oct 3, 2017 4:36 PM

Poll: » Y十M: Yagyuu Ninpouchou Chapter 4 Discussion

Mell8 - Oct 3, 2017

0 by Mell8 »»
Oct 3, 2017 3:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.