Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 2021 1:24 PM
Jun 2019
Hey i want add to Plan to Watch but why i can't click icon add to list?
May 30, 2021 6:10 AM

Feb 2020
It's just the database moderators who haven't approved the entry yet, despite the sequel being well announced a long time ago. Should be approved before release though
May 30, 2021 7:45 AM
Jun 2019
Boazanian said:
It's just the database moderators who haven't approved the entry yet, despite the sequel being well announced a long time ago. Should be approved before release though

Okay thanks for information~
May 30, 2021 6:38 PM
Jan 2017
sigh... how hard is it to approve a show really. shouldn't it take like 3 clicks at most? slackers.
Jun 5, 2021 12:54 PM

Dec 2015
alveolate said:
sigh... how hard is it to approve a show really. shouldn't it take like 3 clicks at most? slackers.

because internet rumors are just like the clap, they're passed unknowingly from person to person for days before the first symptoms show up. just ask any 'old school' anime fan like myself how many rumors we chased for Inuyasha and Bleach after both shows got canceled. here's a personal and PERFECT EXAMPLE! not even seven days ago a buddy of mine in the UK was crowing to me online, 'new Black Clover coming in 2021! well before the movie hits theaters in Japan!' i did not even ten minutes of research and come to find out, his idiot buddy mistook the CartoonNetwork/Toonami announcement for the TV premier of dubbed episodes 155-170 as 'new episodes'. of course i admonished my UK friend to 'do some damn research next time numbskull!'
///
just because the six 'Princess Principal' movies were announced at once April 29, 2018 didn't mean the 2nd, 3rd etc. ones would ever happen. the two studios could go tits up and whatnot. as we discovered with Movie One's 'tentative release announcement' back in that event for 2019 wasn't even close to correct.
///
here's another example. Crunchyroll and their fellow production company partners for 'Shield Hero' announced a 2nd and 3rd season September 1, 2019 and when do we get even a solid announcement for a date on S2? on September 4, 2020 the show's official website, teaser trailer etc. only revealed a year of 2021... i can't exactly recall when in '21 Japanese TV schedules were released online showing S2 was 'on the books' for October '21. add to the fact that the US Govt. is STILL probing SONY-JP purchase of Crunchyroll. if that purchase goes tits up do you think S3 would happen promptly? of course Crunchy WASN'T the deepest set of pockets paying for S1... but we don't know how big of a piece of the funding operation that Crunchy is having to shoulder for S2 or even S3.
///
additionally the 'Princess Principal' TV series etc. are all original works. without a base of 'rabid fans' in Japan from manga/LN/VN etc. source(s) that every other anime has; original works have to build that base up from nothing. if the base is too narrow, do you think production companies that ACTUALLY FUND shows/movies will front the cash to make a project that won't create a revenue stream?
KiliianSleipnirJun 5, 2021 1:03 PM
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Principal: Crown Handler Movie 2 Episode 1 Discussion

anime-prime - Dec 12, 2022

22 by Bio »»
Apr 17, 2023 9:26 PM

» Waiting for dub

L0liKun - Nov 5, 2022

15 by L0liKun »»
Nov 28, 2022 10:57 PM

» Scheduled for September 23rd, 2021

Boazanian - Feb 10, 2021

14 by Comander-07 »»
Sep 23, 2021 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.