Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 12, 2021 2:14 AM

Jul 2021
shigure is definitely one of the most complex characters. the whole 'you slept with him so ill sleep with blah blah' is toxic and funny. and the flashback scene made me uncomfortable:/
_unreal_Oct 12, 2021 2:38 AM
Nov 20, 2021 9:00 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, to think I get to see one of the supporting characters that I like that seemed long gone by now. Yes, she is Minagawa, Motoko. One of the members of the Prince Yuki fan club. Their scene was refreshing, well, most of their school scenes are worth watching.

Ah, yes! Ma---ahem, Machi is exceedingly cute in this episode. She is more open towards her feelings to Yuki. Is that tsun-tsun? How kawaii!!

Heh, my heart pounded like crazy while watching Kyou giving a handmade flower to Tooru!
but their moment was stopped... >_<

Shigure on the other hand is mischievously playing with his assistant again which is very mean, he actually used his assistant to create a situation where Akito will go on the offensive. Knowing Shigure's cunning behavior, to think he created a situation where he could take advantage of Akito... how disappointing... wait, Akito and Kureno slept together? >.> @_@ I'm confused...

Glad to see Tooru at the end.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 19, 2021 1:58 PM

Dec 2007
damn this episode made akito like little girl running to her lover and shigure to be the mafia man lol.

gotta love machi's development and yuki flirting with her.
Jan 31, 2022 2:04 AM
Oct 2021
learning about Akito's character is always pretty interesting
Apr 3, 2022 4:10 AM

May 2021
You slept with another man so I'll sleep with your mother. - Based Shigure.

And let the Yuki x Machi ship sail.

Jun 15, 2022 11:50 PM
Dec 2020
Now Akito looks like a really spoilt child with an extreme superiority complex
Jun 23, 2022 7:39 PM
Jun 2022
This is relevent to the relationship of kureno sohma and arisa uotani
I've been holding this in but okay I feel like this relationship is pedophilia she said it herself when they went to the restaurant he was 9 years older that's just mad disgusting
yes people can have crushes on people older than themselves but its never right to date them
Jul 12, 2022 12:43 AM

Nov 2021
How can they turn on by Akito lol
Aug 30, 2022 1:53 AM
Sep 2020
It's a final season and as far my opinion it is very good experience watching this amazing anime. I though kyu's gonna leave tohru after the curse was broken but he didn't and that made me happy.
Sep 3, 2022 11:25 AM

Aug 2020
Shigure smashed both mother and daughter. What a chad.
Jan 10, 2023 5:59 AM

Nov 2020
hmmmm meh episode, but we have more lore itr's interesting, meh but interesting

Manga/Anime try not to bring any form of Pedophilia : impossible

Mar 19, 2023 5:55 AM
Apr 2020
this ep is acc so shocking bc what do u MEAN gure slept with akitos mom like im still not ovr that

srsly tho what an episode this was 😭😭
Mar 28, 2023 6:11 PM

Dec 2012
The turning point towards Akito's vulnerabilities is one of my favorite parts of Furuba. It's not about giving her a sob story and alleviating all responsibility, but better understanding how the viciousness of the Zodiac cycle is beyond one person's control.

This episode also does wonders on showing exactly why Shigure is the dog. The most loyal companion, but also a wickedly sly dog who manipulates & abuses her because he can't control his jealousy.
ZekkenshinMar 28, 2023 6:14 PM
Sep 27, 2023 1:01 PM

Apr 2018
Reply to Deadaccount2974
Jesus, every character in this show needs a fucking therapist
@Deadaccount2974 +1 .

Also, Shigure was one of my favourite character in this show with Arisa.

Now Shigure is definately out of my list.

He slept with Ren just to get a revenge on Akitox ? Her mom? SAVAGE MODE ahah.

But, he's still sleeping with Akito even tough she's with Koreno 24/7 ? That's some fuked up atmosphere if you ask me...
satchoffSep 27, 2023 1:10 PM
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Nov 8, 2023 3:32 PM

Aug 2018
Kyo and Tohru scene was so cute, because Kyo was so worried for her, I ship these 2 so much.
But giving all of that information to Tohru is making her having a really hard time though, she doesn't know what she should do with it...

Machi and Yuki's romance is in the air...

The highlight of the episode was the backstory of Shigure with Akito... So Shigure has been in love for her for a long time now, and Akito loves him too, but due to Kureno's curse breaking, Akito felt insecure about her role in the family, and about the "love" that she only knows in life: the one from the bond with the Zodiac animals, after Kureno's curse was broken, she felt like she could lose the only "love" she had, so she maintained a relationship with Kureno in order to maintain his "love" for her, at the cost of her actual love interest, Shigure.
To take revenge of that, Shigure actually SLEPT WITH AKITO'S MOM, like that was shocking! This anime is getting to some depths I wasn't expecting, actually dark, and Shigure's true motives are finaly arising.

Ahhhh, this is getting so good, Fruits Basket is actually such a great anime!
Mar 25, 1:39 AM

Oct 2017
I honestly have mixed feelings yet a get absorbed for toxic relationships and Akito and Shigure seems to have the most intriguing and yummy one to enjoy...I could understand completely Shigure feelings and yet despise him the same time lol. For a moment I thought he slept with the horse girl but it was actually Akito's mom Ren? WTF? That's disgusting and twisted but what Akito did and still does is worse! She thinks she owns the zodiac sign members to fuck them all and have them all for herself selfishly??
The cutest thing was the flower scene with Kyo and Tohru, also Yuki and Machi (they feel more natural as if they were designed for each other ) I know more drama is coming ahead but I just want a happy end for all of them already. Hopefully the ending is a big warm spoiler
-¡Give yourself to me!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

317 by ducvub10 »»
Apr 22, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

163 by FardinRimon »»
Apr 17, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

169 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 25, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2021

158 by Kris08 »»
Mar 5, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

209 by PokefanPT »»
Dec 30, 2023 5:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.