Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2021 9:49 AM

Jun 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, after almost a year the rest of these specials have finally surfaced online. To be honest seeing the OG Agumon and Gabumon was a welcomed refresher from the current 2020 versions, and hearing their thoughts too.

Hamody_AsgailJan 13, 2021 10:35 AM
Jan 25, 2021 4:11 PM

May 2008
*slams desk* YES, GIMME MORE OF THIS! FINALLY some quality Agumon and Gabumon moments without their partners. And some insights on how they think of the situation? 9/10.

I SO wish we could have more of this. Funny enough, at times I think the digimon are more "adult" than their humans because they're more honest, more up-front, more willing to talk to each other, and thankful. There's a friendship between Agumon and Gabumon here, that it's a damn shame no media wants to cultivate. Their personalities are often ignored because they're used more as devices when it doesn't have to be that way. I want more activeness from the digimon than passiveness (I think that's one thing tri. almost did right) or being more like pets.

Taichi and Yamato could learn another thing or two from their digimon partners.
Mar 12, 2021 2:27 PM
Nov 2017
Hamody_Asgail said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, after almost a year the rest of these specials have finally surfaced online. To be honest seeing the OG Agumon and Gabumon was a welcomed refresher from the current 2020 versions, and hearing their thoughts too.

hey where'd you watch them? I've only seen the first so far
May 2, 2021 1:38 PM

May 2021
Agumon: "Tai hides videos that he won't show me"

Last Evolution didn't hold back when showing the digi-destined have grown up 😂😂 That scene had me laughing my ass off... And then I cried myself to sleep after finishing the movie 😭😭😭
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
May 2, 2021 1:41 PM

May 2021
KursedArcana, I know you posted 2 months ago and might've already found them, but in case you haven't, and for anyone else who might want to watch this, all episodes are currently on youtube
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
May 19, 2021 6:06 AM

Oct 2017
Man this episode made me nostalgic af.
Jun 22, 2021 9:48 AM

Dec 2008
It was pretty cute, but seemed to exist just to talk about how they're changing previously established canon.
Dec 2, 2022 6:08 AM

Feb 2020
"They're not kids anymore."

"We have to say goodbye to them."

That's so sad. Poor Agumon and Gabumon. :(
Mar 26, 4:31 PM
Apr 2019
I never realized just how much I needed an episode like this where Agumon and Gabumon just talk about all of their friends.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: 20 Shuunen Memorial Story Episode 1 Discussion

Hamody_Asgail - Feb 2, 2020

20 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 26, 4:26 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: 20 Shuunen Memorial Story Episode 5 Discussion

Hamody_Asgail - Jan 13, 2021

10 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 1:06 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: 20 Shuunen Memorial Story Episode 4 Discussion

10 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 1:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: 20 Shuunen Memorial Story Episode 3 Discussion

5 by Serafos »»
Dec 2, 2022 6:09 AM

» why are they five episodes

ibraheem234 - Dec 7, 2020

1 by CombatMagic »»
Jan 5, 2021 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.