Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2020 6:42 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess this is just entire fantasy thing
Nov 2, 2020 3:57 AM
Oct 2013

Showed off her cute expressions of feeling it and suffering well. And showed thoroughly the various plays in the rape.
User-sanMar 2, 2021 4:50 AM
Nov 2, 2020 10:44 AM

Mar 2019
well....i hope it's just his imagination again...but would be a fitting end tbh, well 4 episodes are kinda enough
Nov 3, 2020 8:35 AM

Oct 2009
J_B said:

What makes you think that?

User-san said:
not only is the teacher fatty, but every student is fat too or something? XD

Probably just a drawing style

User-san said:
hmmm? it seems the sensei did not know the guy well at all and even scared of him, so probably all the sex action was his fantasies all along?

Unless she pretended – yes

User-san said:
Considering he was calling her the sensei of his school for most of the first part, the rape from ep 3 Had not happened yet or was a fantasy or alternate world?

How have you come to this conclusion? Kanoko just said to her friend she had bad memories of the graduation ceremony, apparently – because of this very rape. And that's in relation to this event that he said "see you again", "worked hard to find you", "spending time together again", "happy that you remember me", and "been thinking about you all this time that we're apart"

dlxuniuniu said:
well....i hope it's just his imagination again...but would be a fitting end tbh, well 4 episodes are kinda enough

What makes you think this though. The rape from the previous episode is very evidently not a fantasy
Nov 3, 2020 9:45 PM
Nov 2020
Ok I’m very confused how is he available to live the same life style if he got arrested and what happened next when they got caught in the train?
Nov 4, 2020 4:29 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
Probably just a drawing style
some of the crowd outside the train at the end were slim though.

Unless she pretended – yes
unlikely it was pretend considering she even gone as far as to call him scary and seemed off put, not even defend him despite how on good terms were supposedly supposed to be (if the sex was real)

How have you come to this conclusion? Kanoko just said to her friend she had bad memories of the graduation ceremony, apparently – because of this very rape. And that's in relation to this event that he said "see you again", "worked hard to find you", "spending time together again", "happy that you remember me", and "been thinking about you all this time that we're apart"
What the bad memory was is not clear. should not be certain it was rape. Secondly, he said in ep 3 that she was his daughter, yet in this ep, he said he never banged the high school sensei. It is contradiction unless he didnf know He was dreaming about sex in high school in a previous EPs.

As for those lines, it was just his one-sided talk. The glasses never replied to it. and it could just be his stalking of her without ever having raped. As for the being apart part, remember she transferred workplace which could be why they were apart and he had to find her. He'd probably be in jail if he did rape. It would also be be strange for him to called her the old sensei if this is the second rape. Remember the 3 years ago flashback, glasses was aware and disgusted of him and his bad smell as well. Doubt he could rape some time between the flashback and less than 3 years later be out of jail.
User-sanNov 4, 2020 4:34 AM
Nov 4, 2020 4:34 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Secondly, he said in ep 3 that she was his daughter

He never said such a thing. He only said she is Nakashima-sensei's daughter
Nov 4, 2020 4:39 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
He never said such a thing. He only said she is Nakashima-sensei's daughter
whoops, you are right about that one. Got confused because some other poster thought she was his daughter despite not know if the scenes of sex in high school or real or not.

He also said at end of 3rd ep after the rape that he never saw her again. If this is the second rape, it is a contradiction.
User-sanNov 4, 2020 4:47 AM
Nov 4, 2020 4:53 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
He also said at end of 3rd ep after the rape that he never saw her again. If this is the second rape, it is a contradiction.

You don't know at which point in time he said that. Maybe it was before the events in episode 4
Nov 4, 2020 11:57 AM
Mar 2020
ye idk whats even going on anymore lol
his life is just fantasy
Nov 4, 2020 4:34 PM

Dec 2009
Serhiyko said:
J_B said:

cause he's not in jail from the previous epidsode, ikd, hard to keep up when only one ep is relesed every few months
Nov 4, 2020 4:37 PM

Oct 2009
J_B said:
Serhiyko said:

cause he's not in jail from the previous epidsode, ikd, hard to keep up when only one ep is relesed every few months

Yes, but maybe he escaped, or was not convicted, or just got a really short term
Nov 5, 2020 4:15 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
You don't know at which point in time he said that. Maybe it was before the events in episode 4
it would be highly strange for him to say never saw her again if he then saw again within 3 years at most. And what about his talk of atoning for his sin? Some atonement if he broke out or never got convicted. Especially if he got out to only rape again. He talked about what happened in the future while also what he was going to do from the present point onwards, as if he knew the whole future of the story.

Also does not explain why he called her sensei and thinking about her for decades as if she were his high school teacher and not the daughter of the teacher.

Also he says he doesn't want to part with her like he did with the high school teacher and that he would attain it this time. That is, parting without having sex. If he did raped already, he already didn't part like that and attained it, so why would he say that?
User-sanNov 5, 2020 4:39 AM
Nov 5, 2020 10:19 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
it would be highly strange for him to say never saw her again if he then saw again within 3 years at most.

You don't follow me... Unless someone is dead, how can you tell for sure if you never saw the other person again? I mean you can say that, then see the said person 10 seconds later. But it was still true when you said that

This may be strange because the way he said that, it may have sounded like a long period of time, when in reality it wasn't even three years. But Kusaide-kun is a strange fellow, to begin with, so how do we know

User-san said:
He talked about what happened in the future while also what he was going to do from the present point onwards, as if he knew the whole future of the story.

But, how can you know what will have happened in the future, really?

It's possibly just a plot hole. But at the same time, strictly speaking, it does not necessarily contradict what he said, even if just technically

User-san said:
Also does not explain why he called her sensei and thinking about her for decades as if she were his high school teacher and not the daughter of the teacher.

Also he says he doesn't want to part with her like he did with the high school teacher and that he would attain it this time. That is, parting without having sex. If he did raped already, he already didn't part like that and attained it, so why would he say that?

I'd just say he is obviously just not entirely in his mind, and may be delusionary
Which is by the way one of the possible scenarios, that we've missed – maybe he did not go to the jail, but to the mental hospital (which is what he meant by "atoning for his sin"), but was deemed as recovered (falsely, as we can see) and released. This explanation is the one that would make the most sense tbh. And seeing as he is loose in his head, his time perception may not be on spot, as well. Or maybe he did not expect he'd ever be released from the hospital, but then he was
SerhiykoNov 5, 2020 10:29 AM
Nov 6, 2020 3:51 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
because it is his storytelling narration, not a line he said. So it'd be something he'd know at the end of his life. It's not something anyone says if they still have time left. In that scenario, it would be something like 'i have not seen her since'

I'd just say he is obviously just not entirely in his mind, and may be delusionary
Which is by the way one of the possible scenarios, that we've missed – maybe he did not go to the jail, but to the mental hospital (which is what he meant by "atoning for his sin"), but was deemed as recovered (falsely, as we can see) and released. This explanation is the one that would make the most sense tbh. And seeing as he is loose in his head, his time perception may not be on spot, as well. Or maybe he did not expect he'd ever be released from the hospital, but then he was
if he suggest he would atone for sins clearly he knows he sinned. So why he would go to a mental hospital as if he didn't know he did something wrong?
Even if he got out of hospital why does he not go into jail after the mental treatment?
As for the time perception, he could easily look at a date or her/his appearance and tell it hasnt been decades since 3 years ago.
If we start doubting his mind, how we can believe anything that he's said till now?
Nov 6, 2020 3:57 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Serhiyko said:
because it is his storytelling narration, not a line he said. So it'd be something he'd know at the end of his life. It's not something anyone says if they still have time left. In that scenario, it would be something like 'i have not seen her since'

Which is what I am saying – whatever anyone says at any given time, they still have time left; the only way to not have any time left is if the person is dead; but then he wouldn't be able to tell anything, right?

User-san said:
if he suggest he would atone for sins clearly he knows he sinned. So why he would go to a mental hospital as if he didn't know he did something wrong?
Even if he got out of hospital why does he not go into jail after the mental treatment?

It's not like it was his choice to go to a hospital. You don't go to jail if you are deemed mentally ill, you go to psychiatric hospital, forcibly, and are detained there. So why would you go to jail after been released from the hospital? It doesn't make sense

User-san said:
As for the time perception, he could easily look at a date or her/his appearance and tell it hasnt been decades since 3 years ago.

Maybe that's what a sane person would do, yes

User-san said:
If we start doubting his mind, how we can believe anything that he's said till now?

We can't? He clearly can't even tell apart fantasy from reality himself at times
SerhiykoNov 6, 2020 4:06 AM
Nov 6, 2020 7:16 PM

Dec 2014
the sub is out and the story became more clear...I think.

ep1-2 is fantasy
episode 3 is reality and got arrested
episode 4 is after a time skip and revealed that he was stalking the daughter of the teacher.
Nov 7, 2020 4:21 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
Which is what I am saying – whatever anyone says at any given time, they still have time left; the only way to not have any time left is if the person is dead; but then he wouldn't be able to tell anything, right?
he can know as a reliable narrator with foreknowledge which is typical of stories.

It's not like it was his choice to go to a hospital. You don't go to jail if you are deemed mentally ill, you go to psychiatric hospital, forcibly, and are detained there. So why would you go to jail after been released from the hospital? It doesn't make sense
What mental illness he has which gets him into hospital? He knows what rape is, and did it. The hospital scenario is possible but lacks evidence.

Maybe that's what a sane person would do, yes
lack of evidence for his time-perception problem

We can't? He clearly can't even tell apart fantasy from reality himself at times
sure he can. Every time he had a fantasy, it was clear when he snapped out of it. When did he ever wonder if something was reality or not?
If you shall doubt everything he has told, then even his been to high school or having the teacher at the school may not be true.
User-sanNov 7, 2020 4:32 AM
Nov 7, 2020 7:46 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
What mental illness he has which gets him into hospital? He knows what rape is, and did it. The hospital scenario is possible but lacks evidence.

True, it's just my speculation. But how do you know he knows what rape is. He was babbling something about protecting her while raping... not something a sane person would do in my opinion

User-san said:
sure he can. Every time he had a fantasy, it was clear when he snapped out of it. When did he ever wonder if something was reality or not?

It was in episode 3, at 0:08:01 he thought it was just another delusion, all the way till the end (at 0:14:03), that's only then he realizes it is reality. It's possible he can't tell apart reality from fantasy until after it is finished
Nov 8, 2020 3:48 AM
Oct 2013
@Serhiyko Very well, now we have many speculations and, further, his high school teacher may have never existed. Only seen in his flashback or fantasies.
Nov 8, 2020 4:01 PM

Sep 2019
A dream again? I hope not.
Nov 9, 2020 3:15 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
@Serhiyko Very well, now we have many speculations and, further, his high school teacher may have never existed. Only seen in his flashback or fantasies.

I doubt she did not exist. I think she was real
Nov 11, 2020 2:49 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
I doubt she did not exist. I think she was real
Certainly. But it is possible she didn't.
Nov 15, 2021 11:06 PM

Oct 2015
1st and 2nd episode all imagination

3rd actually real

4th is the sequel of the 3rd episode 3 years after

TechOtaku-hMay 9, 2023 12:13 AM

More topics from this board

» Trailer/PV/CM: Sotsugyou ** Densha

Noctisnox - Oct 3, 2021

0 by Noctisnox »»
Oct 3, 2021 2:54 AM

Poll: » Sotsugyou ** Densha Episode 3 Discussion

J_B - Aug 29, 2020

5 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Nov 4, 2020 7:42 AM

Poll: » Sotsugyou ** Densha Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 28, 2020

1 by Antecentur »»
Jul 28, 2020 5:11 AM

Poll: » Sotsugyou ** Densha Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Apr 26, 2020

5 by Cotaweb »»
Jul 25, 2020 4:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.