Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2020 9:31 AM

Aug 2016
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Volume 2 discussion
Light novels Harsh mistress of the city is finished. My thoughts later on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2023 3:02 AM

Oct 2013
That was a fun read. Well written and believable story that you could imagine really happening in Shingeki no Kyojin's universe. I didn't know what to expect before starting reading it, but I'm happy I gave it a try.
Apr 22, 2023 11:14 AM

Oct 2010
solid ending, neither part was solely right but I agree with Rita more
I guess they all died in the the end but at least they tried to fight their fate
7/10
Jul 18, 2023 1:34 PM

Aug 2016
That reminds me, I actually don't remember story clearly but this part i do, Rita became this self-rightious dictator thinking she is doing good (and as we both agree) but also incredibely blindfolded. Her right hand was working with opossition and her subordinates achieved privilages based on seeming loyality. There was scene where probably innocent and loyal soldier was badly beaten up and stripped of his nobel house by other subordinates. And the scene more or less indicated that it happened because jelaousy of others and taking advantage of the system, blaming the innocent man. I believe he even sacrifices his life to protect Rita's from assasination yet she though he tried to desperately attack her in last moments? Or maybe I fanficed parts of the situation in my head, I honestly don't remember it was 3 years ago and story and writing were mid but I liked it because it's AoT.

Catalano said:
solid ending, neither part was solely right but I agree with Rita more
I guess they all died in the the end but at least they tried to fight their fate
7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - May 2, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
May 2, 2022 8:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Kakuzetsu Toshi no Joou Volume 1 Discussion

Martin_Taylor - Oct 12, 2020

1 by HozayfaHB »»
Feb 14, 2021 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.