Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2020 9:34 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Aunt is the best so far. episode 4 is as good as it will get?
Aug 29, 2020 3:00 PM
Aug 2016
fuck she is the real deal
yandere
Aug 30, 2020 8:00 PM

Aug 2018
Shiho is the best hentai girl and she could save this series. This last episode is the best of all and some revelation were exposed.
So Hikimori is a result of inbreeding? Wow.
Aug 31, 2020 6:07 AM
Nov 2017
Damn no maid, no 3some, no 4some, no harem ending and he’s inbred. This was way different then the other two. I liked the mom the most but I still like the mom from the first one the best
Aug 31, 2020 8:16 AM

Feb 2018
Ohhh damn thanks for okaa san time again.

Hiroshi and Megumi are cheating, and Hikimori are his son? Wtf... Poor shiho-san.

Blood end ? Nope, rip Kouji

Happy end...Best Hentai 2020.

SyureriaAug 31, 2020 8:48 AM
Sep 2, 2020 10:07 AM
Jul 2019
Is this Hentai fully adapted VN yet, guys? I wonder what the daughter will be like, I think he will end with both but the end does not mention more about the other's next life.
Sep 2, 2020 11:24 AM
Mar 2020
damn that was an unexpected wholesome ending with de milf
Sep 3, 2020 5:58 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off her nice body erotically and she was most lovely with her moans while being so uke and weak against him yet also moving from herself most sluttily (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
User-sanSep 7, 2020 3:36 PM
Nov 29, 2020 1:17 PM

Jan 2015
I just wanted to say
WHAT THE FUCK
Your life to come is bound to make you smile
Feb 19, 2021 3:37 PM
Nov 2020
I gotta say, that was a pretty good ending for episode 4 in its own twisted way. The thing with Shiho-san, though, is that it seems like her mind wasn't really broken like the others (at least compared to the milf from the first one). I was hoping Shiho-san would get knocked up at the end because that would've been really hot.

I was confused about the revelations though. So was Kouji-san the murderer who killed the grandpa and maid? The subtitles said:

It seems that he found out who's after his life and left it for Reina, his successor, to deal with.

I couldn't make sense of that. Can anyone shed some light on that? (yeah, I was kinda watching it for the plot too lol)

For both the original and sequel, the moms were much, much hotter than the daughter(s). Though I had a soft spot for Sayaka (I felt bad for her ending) and Yuki was just kinky as hell.
Feb 20, 2021 2:42 PM

Sep 2012
kuwangpa said:

I was confused about the revelations though. So was Kouji-san the murderer who killed the grandpa and maid? The subtitles said:

It seems that he found out who's after his life and left it for Reina, his successor, to deal with.

I couldn't make sense of that. Can anyone shed some light on that? (yeah, I was kinda watching it for the plot too lol)

For both the original and sequel, the moms were much, much hotter than the daughter(s). Though I had a soft spot for Sayaka (I felt bad for her ending) and Yuki was just kinky as hell.

Yeah, it's safe to say Kouji-san is the murderer who killed the grandpa and maid. Aizen found out that Kouji-san was after his life and left it for Reina to deal with. So the subtitles makes sense.

I do think the maid is close to being as hot as the milf. She def has a lot of charm to her.

Also, a side note. The sex scene with the vibrators attached felt very stiff. The animation wasn't so great so that was a bit disappointing.
Feb 20, 2021 8:52 PM
Nov 2020
FlamingMangos said:
Yeah, it's safe to say Kouji-san is the murderer who killed the grandpa and maid. Aizen found out that Kouji-san was after his life and left it for Reina to deal with. So the subtitles makes sense.

But even then, what exactly was the grandpa thinking/planning since he ended up dying anyway? I mean, if he knew Kouji-san was after his life, wouldn't he try his best to stop/avoid it? And about the "left it for Reina to deal with" part, was Aizen hoping that Reina could somehow manipulate Kouji-san into not murdering him OR was it more like Aizen pretty much accepted Kouji-san as his killer (i.e. his death was inevitable/unavoidable) and he wanted Reina to deal with the aftermath?

I do think the maid is close to being as hot as the milf. She def has a lot of charm to her.

Yeah, she definitely had a lot of charm since she was very aggressive and did not hesitate to make the first moves. For example, after she blew MC she said: "Forget about that...Wanna try me down down here as well?" (and then immediately pulls her pantsu to the side ....SOOO HOT).

Also, a side note. The sex scene with the vibrators attached felt very stiff. The animation wasn't so great so that was a bit disappointing.

Yeah. I was kinda curious about the logistics of that too since I don't think I've ever seen a JAV with a setup similar to that. For example, how did the pair of vibrators not slip off the nips, and what exactly were those things wrapped around her thighs (unless those were also a type of vibrator, in which case I must say I've never seen them shaped like that before lol).

So hyped for the next episode, can't wait. (On a side note, I'm hoping for more Kuroinu even though the last episode pretty much ended the story).
Jul 8, 2023 12:13 PM

Oct 2016
Overall good ending. Now for the maid
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 8 Discussion

fourberie - Jul 31, 2021

15 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 11, 2023 11:31 AM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 6 Discussion

FlamingMangos - Mar 28, 2021

16 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:03 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 5 Discussion

FlamingMangos - Jan 31, 2021

28 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 2:36 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 3 Discussion

donotlookforme - Aug 1, 2020

11 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 6, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Mar 30, 2020

6 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 6, 2023 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.