Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2020 9:03 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So wait, did he like, kill her?
Aug 29, 2020 1:31 PM
Aug 2016
we ahve to wait for the sub lol
Sep 3, 2020 8:50 PM
Nov 2017
J_B said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So wait, did he like, kill her?

I don’t think she’s dead but the cops didn’t want people to see she had a face full of cum and she was unconscious from pleasure/pain/and bc she was unable to really breath with a baseball bat and gallon of semen in her throat. But it says there’s another but I don’t understand how with him going to jail. Also could that girl be his kid bc his sensei was pregnant after sleeping with him a ton and she could’ve just lied and said it was her husbands
Sep 7, 2020 5:44 AM
Oct 2013
User-sanMar 4, 2021 1:38 PM
Nov 3, 2020 7:45 AM

Oct 2009
L-Mo-Reppin said:
But it says there’s another but I don’t understand how with him going to jail.

Could be an alternative version (a branching story)

User-san said:
Was it a fantasy with drinking sex with old sensei or real?

It seems it was real. I had assumed all the other scenes in the previous episodes were just his fantasy, as well, but maybe they weren't. And it kind of explains his motives, and what has led him to this state – at least to a degree

KooBooMoo said:
Im pretty sure she is his daughter. Poor girl has no idea the dude who is violating her is her real dad.

Nakashima Nanoka-sensei – Nakashima Kanoko's presumable mother – said that she's pregnant with her husband's child. Unless of course, as L-Mo-Reppin said, she lied, or is mistaken
Nov 4, 2020 7:42 AM
Nov 2017
Serhiyko said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:
But it says there’s another but I don’t understand how with him going to jail.

Could be an alternative version (a branching story)

User-san said:
Was it a fantasy with drinking sex with old sensei or real?

It seems it was real. I had assumed all the other scenes in the previous episodes were just his fantasy, as well, but maybe they weren't. And it kind of explains his motives, and what has led him to this state – at least to a degree

KooBooMoo said:
Im pretty sure she is his daughter. Poor girl has no idea the dude who is violating her is her real dad.

Nakashima Nanoka-sensei – Nakashima Kanoko's presumable mother – said that she's pregnant with her husband's child. Unless of course, as L-Mo-Reppin said, she lied, or is mistaken

A lot of the source material makes it seem like it was his but the anime has the sensei stating she was already pregnant which is why he could do whatever he wanted to her, but if u think at least somewhat logically if she was satisfied with her husband then why sleep with the student in the first place

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sotsugyou ** Densha Episode 4 Discussion

J_B - Nov 1, 2020

23 by TechOtaku-h »»
Nov 15, 2021 11:06 PM

» Trailer/PV/CM: Sotsugyou ** Densha

Noctisnox - Oct 3, 2021

0 by Noctisnox »»
Oct 3, 2021 2:54 AM

Poll: » Sotsugyou ** Densha Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 28, 2020

1 by Antecentur »»
Jul 28, 2020 5:11 AM

Poll: » Sotsugyou ** Densha Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Apr 26, 2020

5 by Cotaweb »»
Jul 25, 2020 4:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.