Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2020 1:15 PM
Oct 2016
So many of us are disappointed at some point after the season 1. what you guys think is missing and should be there in the seasons after season 1, and in what direction should the story have gone ?
Oct 2, 2020 10:54 AM

Jul 2017
I haven't watched 3rd season or the sequel movie, but I honestly think the 1st season was already perfect on its own. It had a complete story, complete characters and worked perfectly as a single entry, so every sequel it received felt like cash grab and an empty shell of the greatness it had been before. Psycho-Pass died alongside Makishima.
May 4, 2021 7:53 AM
Feb 2021
After season 1 I think season 2 was decent the should add more more of kogami Bc that shows how badly the need him and the movie proves that by showing more of him and wut he is doing in Asia now that he isn’t in Japan and the 2 cases movie where meh but the 3 case movie was actually gud and I thought the duo is back akane and kogami since kogami is returning back to Japan but no that doesn’t happens
Jun 30, 2021 7:57 AM
Dec 2015
The show turned to shit right after the 2 main cast left-Makishima & Kogami. These 2 were the real driving force behind the show,not to mention their final showdown 1 of the best anime action choreography I've ever seen & trust me I've seen a lot.From s02 onwards the show totally lost its charm I only kept watching cuz deep down I was hoping the return of Kogami.1st season was also very grounded & realistic, solving cases like a real detective unlike now where u use your superpower. This show is never going to reach its potential unless Kogami is back as the MC.
Jul 14, 2021 11:17 AM
Feb 2018
i think season 1 was a pretty good wrap up, and i'm honestly only invested now because of the characters in season 1. I think arata and kei aren't TERRIBLE characters, though i wish arata's mentalism meant reasoning than just being able to see whatever happened somehow magically. kamui was a seriously cool character that was underused, so i wish that was done a bit better.
Jul 27, 2021 6:25 PM

Apr 2020
I think season one and two are really good, but I don't plan on watching the others.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
May 17, 2023 8:43 AM
Feb 2021
The problem is the villain for me. After the first season, the villain is just boring for me. Not enough smartness not enough blood.
Aug 19, 2023 1:38 AM
Jul 2021
This show went to sh!t after season 1. Season two was already a huge let down in comparison to S1. But it was okay-ish. Except for that idiot that ended up the chief! WTF she should have been deleted around midway during season 2. She was always such a divisive character and instead of kiling her off what do they do? They side track beloved characters and made her the chief! Ffuk off show!

Then S3 comes in and it's a sh!t storm of epic proportions! It was clearly made by & for "modern audiences" they introduced characters that no one gives a frick about. Made one of them a "mentalist" more like a clairvoyant + a parkour expert LMAO. Insert a certain agenda with a certain character.

This show became so progressive, so woke that they have a western inspired IT geek land whale and even have two elderly assassin & mercenaries LMAO.
DawizzAug 19, 2023 2:13 AM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Aug 27, 2023 5:08 AM

Dec 2010
I never get why people have to go and hate on the sequels. S1 wraps up its story perfectly in my opinion and if that's what you're in for, you can check out of the franchise after that. Why would you rob people of more stories in the frankly quite interesting setting of Psycho-Pass rather than just ignoring them yourselves?
Feb 16, 5:25 AM
Dec 2019
Reply to Meritas
I never get why people have to go and hate on the sequels. S1 wraps up its story perfectly in my opinion and if that's what you're in for, you can check out of the franchise after that. Why would you rob people of more stories in the frankly quite interesting setting of Psycho-Pass rather than just ignoring them yourselves?
@Meritas You have thousands of forum posts on an anime website and you can't understand why people comment about anime they've seen?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3: First Inspector Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Mar 26, 2020

101 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 16, 5:29 AM

» The staff should go to McDonald's to work

TommiVate - Jun 5, 2020

4 by Dawizz »»
Aug 23, 2023 11:32 PM

» Regarding Akane [SPOILER for the ending]

Andreicus - Apr 12, 2020

10 by TaelFayre »»
Apr 3, 2023 9:25 PM

» Physical Release??

kingdude267 - Aug 22, 2022

2 by kingdude267 »»
Aug 28, 2022 11:47 PM

Poll: » Will we get a Season 4?

Kazgrewkogami - Aug 2, 2020

27 by PandanLeafSan »»
Aug 14, 2022 3:04 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.