Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2020 8:41 PM

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was excited at the start for some better kimono wearing gal action. Then someone push the fast forward button.
Aug 2, 2020 5:05 AM

Aug 2018
I love the Milf better than the first girl, she's kinda cute.
Aug 2, 2020 6:04 AM
Oct 2013

overall showed off her nice body and frustration and enduring it well. Moaned in a good voice too. Although it was mostly low intensity, but That emphasized her weakness and submissiveness all the more.
User-sanAug 2, 2020 6:30 AM
Aug 2, 2020 9:20 AM

Feb 2018
Rip Shiho-san. .. 40 years old like 20 YO? Ohshit...

Plase don't play game like pay to win, xD
Aug 3, 2020 12:44 AM

Sep 2012
There wasn't really a lengthy intercourse scene in this episode. The blow job scene was definitely longer but still short overall. Would've liked if they had a proper lengthy sex scene but I guess they're saving it for the next episode by the looks of it. I really like the voice actor for the milf. She's def better than the girl from the first two episodes. I hope they eventually animate the maid's scenes.
FlamingMangosAug 3, 2020 12:48 AM
Aug 3, 2020 7:29 AM

May 2012
Mother looks 10x hotter than her daughter
Aug 3, 2020 12:45 PM
Jul 2020
From hikikomori to hikimori.
Aug 3, 2020 10:17 PM
Mar 2015
If anyone know when the next episode will be release dont forget to remind me Thanks in advance fellow fapper :D
Aug 4, 2020 1:14 AM
Nov 2017
So instead of being like the original they made the third episode erase the first two and he started over. That sucks, I didn’t like the remake of the first bc they didn’t include the shota rape mom who was so hot. I don’t like underage sex either way but it was weird that no one complained about her raping basically a 12 year old 13 at most since he was a boy but girls are not ok, I think both are horrible. I did see the girl he got pregnant in episode 2 say when they walked in that the other two would come later so I wonder if they will show before the show ends or will this be 4 episodes only like the other two
Dec 30, 2020 10:44 PM
Dec 2020
Welp, if you saw my last 2 reviews of the first 2 episodes of this hentai's prequel then you would know how I do this.(I skip the intro since it's long)So instead of having a scene with Reina-san entering the mansion and acting all tsundere towards Hikkikamori-kun, we get a scene with her mom coming in and making small jokes towards the guy after he tells her that he's going to guard the place, which somehow offends him and angers his inner incel enough for him to take action in stalking the mom who also happens to be HIS AUNT! But unfortunately can't find any blackmail and can only find "fap material"(WTF!) of her playing a game on a tablet(must be Clash Royale) in her lewd pajamas while talking about how she spends a lot of her grandpa's on it and a bunch of other stuff. Somehow this turns out to be the blackmail after the ugly bastard cums on a bunch of pictures of her just like he did with her daughter's pictures(Real messed up BTW)which makes her give the same look before telling the ugly bastard that she doesn't take his "love" for her seriously before the dude says that he will tell her grandpa that she's been spending a bunch of money unless she let's him rape her. And so the guy begins fingering her and then begins licking her in the second mouth. After that she gets raped again, while she is mixing cake batter or something. And then, my favorite scene of this episode begins were she tells her ugly bastard of a niece that she will take his love seriously before taking the guys dick and giving him a blowjob and then a boobjob that ends up in a hot cummy mess. And from that point on into episode 4 my friends is when she is mindbroken and becomes the mother of Incel-kun. That will be explained in episode 4(so stay tuned?). Overall 9/10 since the victim in this is a nice MILF that gets a 2 good scenes and one last scene in this episode that is just too good. BTW, if you knew me, you would know that I actually would never frick anyone's mom just for loyal reasons, but I can always appreciate a nice MILF when it comes to hentai. Besides that, yeah
Feb 18, 2021 9:24 PM
Nov 2020
Damn, so the aunt is a real blood relative (mother's younger sister) ...so this is real incest. Not sure what to think about this. She is hot though.

Wait what? The aunt's husband committed double suicide with MC's mother?!
Jul 6, 2023 10:28 PM

Oct 2016
Much better than I initially expected it to be
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 8 Discussion

fourberie - Jul 31, 2021

15 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 11, 2023 11:31 AM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 6 Discussion

FlamingMangos - Mar 28, 2021

16 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:03 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 5 Discussion

FlamingMangos - Jan 31, 2021

28 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 2:36 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 4 Discussion

donotlookforme - Aug 29, 2020

12 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 8, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Mar 30, 2020

6 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 6, 2023 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.