Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2020 12:13 PM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn Chizuru died this time. I will surely miss her. Poor Makabe and poor Maya and Miwa who lost another part of the family. Things really didn't start well for our guys.
Also looks like Kurusu will die too and Youko will lose her 3rd child.

Reo and Mimika now have huge death flags on them too with all that "We'll tell them when we come back" talk. Hopefully they make it through, but I feel they won't. This is Fafner after all. The suffering is never-ending.

Now waiting for the third batch. But due to corona I guess we will have to wait for it more.
Aug 6, 2020 8:21 AM

Jun 2013
Since everytime the new series has come, they will kill off some support characters. Kanon and now Chizuru, too upset =(
Jun 1, 2022 10:50 PM

Dec 2012
Kazuki needs a new vessel.
Chizuru mama?
lol at Soushi asking.
Miwa shows Soushi.
Misao is going to die?
Misao chose her because she's used to her children dying?
Misao wants to eat Miwa.

Holy shit! OMG! WTF! My waifu Maya is going to be in so much pain when she learns of this. Also, Kouyou should have punched Misao for what he said to Youko. How you love Shouko but don't defend her mother by teaching Misao a lesson.
RobJun 3, 2022 1:40 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Tsarko - Jun 11, 2020

2 by VanishingKira »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:24 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Tsarko - Jun 11, 2020

3 by VanishingKira »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:15 PM

» Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Part 2: Discussion

-Mooners- - Nov 12, 2019

6 by Tsarko »»
Mar 29, 2020 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.