Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2020 11:06 AM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally! The second batch of episodes is here after a long wait.

Chizuru and commander Makabe are finally together it seems. Maya and Kazuki seem a lot closer now, too. But I am not really sure what has happened to Kazuki, is it something that has yet to be revealed or something I am forgetting from Exodus? Probably both.

Also just the pictures of Shoko and Kanon made me teary eyed. I miss them so much.
Jun 13, 2020 4:42 PM
Jun 2020
Maya say welcome home to kazuki and I wish they have living together after this fight against enemy
MikeallanJun 13, 2020 10:59 PM
Jun 1, 2022 1:24 AM

Dec 2012
Soushi is put to sleep.
Sakura. Eiichiro. Fei.
Damn. Chocolat looking old.
Kanon. Shoko.
Rina in the pod.
Maya. Kazuki is back.
Dem hands holding tightly.
Reo and Mamika living together?
Maya will dispose of Soushi.
Oh snap! Maya shooting.
Learn the ultimate power of the esperanto?
Benon.
Maris with... Mitsuhiro?
Dat ending.

Maya reaching out for Kazuki's hand. Kazuki puts her hand to his face. They both smile at each other. They hold each others hands tightly. Please make it official. I been waiting do long. Also, when Maya asked Kazuki to come to her place, I thought it was for hot passionate coitus. That would have been so sweet.

So it appears Kazuki can go without eating and he eats to remember what its like. That means he can still have coitus with Maya.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 17, 2022 4:15 PM

Nov 2012
First 4 episode being dedicated to baby sitting Soushi (II) not how I envision this playing out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Tsarko - Jun 11, 2020

2 by VanishingKira »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:24 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Tsarko - Jun 11, 2020

2 by Rob »»
Jun 1, 2022 10:50 PM

» Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Part 2: Discussion

-Mooners- - Nov 12, 2019

6 by Tsarko »»
Mar 29, 2020 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.