Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2020 4:29 PM

Jan 2016
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

This volume was hilarious! This somehow reminds me a bit off Sakurasou but better, I like the group dynamic a lot more

I actually quite like the MC. He does have generic traits such as him spouting how "average" he is but he's relatable in the way that he doesn't have a single thing he's really good at but he's fairly good at everything

I also like the fact that he isn't as dense as he might seem like too for example Ozu. I mean he straight up asked Iroha if she likes him, so it's excusable if he doesn't act on the hints that Iroha might give him in future volumes

The ending though.... Sensei is probably my favorite character along with Iroha so far. The whole onee x shota jokes never gets old.

Also, Ozu is such a bro
Oct 21, 2020 6:58 AM

Aug 2017
This volume was really fun to read. Enjoyed every bit of it!!

Mashiro rejected Aki's rejection and pledged to make him fall for her. That's commendable but I still don't get it how it's considered normal as they both are cousins.

Also Aki isn't as dense as I thought. He straight out asked Iroha if she likes him. Though I didn't expect her to record that lol!!!

The entire Epilogue was intense. Iroha and Ozu's mom being the company president was a shocking revelation. We got alot of "Ara Ara" vibes from her though XDXD!!

And that ending....."Please Marry me" lol!!!

More topics from this board

» Who's better Mashiro or Iroha

FiddlePie - May 6, 2022

3 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Feb 18, 8:33 PM

» Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore ni dake Uzai Discord

Pleashies - Apr 21, 2022

0 by Pleashies »»
Apr 21, 2022 3:31 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore ni dake Uzai Volume 1 Discussion

FireFistYK - May 4, 2020

4 by AngelofFrost »»
Dec 21, 2021 10:34 PM

» Anime Adaption Announced!

_MushiRock11_ - Jan 31, 2021

5 by NeoAnkara »»
Jan 31, 2021 5:02 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore ni dake Uzai Volume 3 Discussion

FireFistYK - May 6, 2020

3 by VeneZ1412 »»
Nov 4, 2020 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.