Forum Settings
Forums
Magus of the Library
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2020 3:07 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So far the story is nice, the art style is gorgeous but holy shit, the amount of long explanations, descriptions and conversations with tons of text is really discouraging. Reading it all feels like a chore. Sure, it's nice to know more about various things, but there are way too many unnecessary details.
removed-userMay 4, 2020 3:24 PM
Jul 30, 2021 11:37 PM
Jul 2018
was a little bit more cool information and stuff, but was kinda sad what happened with that racist librarian owner guy so i hope that turns out ok. also yeah i agree, feel like this type of story would be better presented with less text everywhere. just ended up speedreading through all that stuff anyway lol, hope it gets better though.
Aug 11, 2021 11:50 PM

Aug 2019
I, for one, think that it's great for a story to be this detailed! It works wonders for world-building and complements the detailed art as well. And the fact that each chapter is about twice the length of an average manga chapter makes the payoff of waiting for each new chapter so worth it! Even if it ultimately makes the series harder to digest for newcomers.
May 1, 2023 2:30 AM

Jul 2021
"Stay within your own social class" - some chapter from Persepolis. My god the viewpoints of the people living in the slums is quite harsh, sure they may borrow the books and like sell it unconditionally (thief) because there is so much care taken but Theo isn't like that!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 12, 6:41 AM
Sep 2023
this story is incredible & I feel like Im learning a bit more about the history of books then I was from ascendence of a bookworm plus the art is gorgeous

More topics from this board

» Volume seven discussion

Avvenirista - Dec 6, 2023

9 by Avvenirista »»
Apr 6, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Toshokan no Daimajutsushi Chapter 24 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Sep 1, 2022

6 by MDR- »»
Mar 30, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Toshokan no Daimajutsushi Chapter 19 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Sep 1, 2022

3 by MDR- »»
Feb 28, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Toshokan no Daimajutsushi Chapter 29 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Mar 7, 2023

8 by MajinDodo »»
Nov 23, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Toshokan no Daimajutsushi Chapter 26 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Mar 7, 2023

4 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.