Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2020 9:06 AM

Jan 2014
Since you have favorite anime, favorite manga, favorite characters, and favorite people, I would like there to be an option of having the 5-10 favorite genres in your favorites section that way people will know what genres you like/love so that people can recommend these particular genres to you if you're interested. And if you click on these genres yourself, it will take you to a page that describes that genre in your favorites, and there will be buttons in that page leading you to anime searches, or manga searches, or group searches, or forums related to that genre, or users that have that taste in common, so you can find anything or any series that has that particular genre in it so you can find whatever suits your tastes or to find people with common interests in the genres you like/love.
From the very beginning, I'm never someone who tells others to do what they don't want to do, but I'm purely against ideological policies like affirmative action and so on that forces people to deny biological practicality.
Feb 17, 2020 12:14 PM

Jun 2019
Yeah there's some missing favorites. I always love more customisation. Author, publisher, animation studio, etc come to mind as well.

Feb 20, 2020 11:48 PM

Jan 2014
NickRedMachine said:
Yeah there's some missing favorites. I always love more customisation. Author, publisher, animation studio, etc come to mind as well.

You can get authors with favorite people, but publishers and animations studios might be probable but that's off-topic from this thread though. My main concern is genres, but if you want something yourself, then you can make a thread of your own.
ManiTaku94Feb 20, 2020 11:52 PM
From the very beginning, I'm never someone who tells others to do what they don't want to do, but I'm purely against ideological policies like affirmative action and so on that forces people to deny biological practicality.
Feb 21, 2020 9:08 AM

Jun 2019
ManiTaku94 said:
NickRedMachine said:

You can get authors with favorite people, but publishers and animations studios might be probable but that's off-topic from this thread though. My main concern is genres, but if you want something yourself, then you can make a thread of your own.

Yeah no I'm good fam lol

Feb 3, 3:28 AM

Dec 2022
bump

More topics from this board

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

4 by traed »»
7 hours ago

» Add the option to change profile favorites pictures

k1rb - Oct 21, 2022

20 by Astachanna »»
8 hours ago

» An "Anime Franchise" page

_cjessop19_ - Today

1 by Astachanna »»
8 hours ago

» Combining every season of an Anime?

Dennisss - Apr 1, 2021

17 by _cjessop19_ »»
Today, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 24, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.