Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2020 9:14 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
finished the movie today and enjoyed it. The fights are well done, powerful Hunters that want to kidnap Yuma. What i did not udnerstand is how conveniently they can get a powerup from the miracle lights to defeat the hunters?

the rebirthing of the planet Yuma is so beautiful, and she take the music box that Madoka gave to her. Too bad Yuma cannot stay in the solar system. Well, we have to rewrite science books if she stay. Hopefully, Hikaru and the others can meet her again. :)
Jun 11, 2020 1:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I am a man. I need more cute girls action. I suddenly found this treasures. Then i suddenly too got liked it too. Am i wrong? Damn me!

This godly well built deserved my masterpiece list. It deserved my huged loved. However, the 9/10 points must be enough for being a great movie. Amazing art. Stunning animation. Crazy fights with much Shoujo standards built in. Well craft to the storyline. Nice characterization, especially with that beautiful Yuma, and the hunter space villains were great too. Goddamned, the space art and Yuma's design star was fuckin great.

Thats it, then. Its deserved more than 10. But, since i am still new to this serialization, it needs more study to its main story. So, yeah, a 9 points were great enough for my welcome.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 6, 2021 7:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was pretty good, the animation and backgrounds were better than in the main TV series and the whole story with Yuma was enjoyable for sure, nice.
Jan 26, 2021 2:26 PM

May 2016
This movie was crazy and very different from the other movies of the franchise
Feb 23, 2021 2:24 PM

Apr 2009
i liked the "evolved" Yuma by the end of the movie, nice merging of the two cures
i guess the shippers have Star's and Milky's lovechild now, lol
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Apr 24, 2021 10:44 PM
Apr 2021
Jin Tanaka gives us incredible emotion towards Big Bang of universe even just kids anime Precure. He changes every single episode to inspiring work not only Precure movie but also Love Live Nijigasaki, Mao Gakuen and Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine what he involved as script writer far from our expectations.
Jul 6, 2021 2:46 PM

Feb 2020
Great movie with an interesting story. The animation looked stunning.

Nazca Lines, Guiana Shield, Angel Falls, Uyuni Salt Flat, Mount Yasur, Lake Maracaibo, Stalactite Cave, Stonehenge, Afrikan Savannah, Easter Island, North Pole.

The minutes, when they visited all those places, were amazing.

The ending was so touching. Goodbye, Yuma. :(

SerafosFeb 9, 1:25 AM
Dec 20, 2021 4:48 PM

Nov 2012
Within 30 mins I was thinking "Ahh this is surprisingly good, this might be among the best precure movies." By the end I was like yep this is the best precure movie. It was so unexpectedly good, usually these movies ain't that good honestly.

The storyline with Yuma was really emotionally moving and well done. It almost felt like Hikaru and Lala had lost their adopted child by the end, nearly made me tear up. Also liked how childlike and adventurous this movie felt with all the various locations showcased, I can't remember a single precure movie with such great art direction before. Everything felt so grand and vivid.

More topics from this board

» Info.

tsubasalover - Jun 1, 2019

9 by vxnderground »»
Oct 21, 2019 10:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.