Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 10, 2019 3:37 AM

Oct 2010
So they pushed Mika in our faces in PP2 and some of the SS movies and now you're telling me she's a supporting character? And just when I got accustomed to her weird personality.
I haven't started PP3 yet, but for the thread question, do you like Mika? will Mika do something good in PP3? do you want her to be the final antagonist? Basically, this is a Mika thread.
Nov 10, 2019 4:45 AM

Sep 2011
Shes fairly prominent in PP3 so far and in a far more entertaining position and dynamic than when she was in 2. Its not like they threw her to the wayside shes one of like 3 characters from past series thats actually part of the main crew.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 10, 2019 3:25 PM

Mar 2018
Yeah, I definitely like her a lot more here than in the past, this is a positive improvement.
Nov 12, 2019 10:23 AM

Aug 2016
I generally don't like the portrayal of women in most anime.

So its not a surprise that I never get along with Akane, but Mika is way worse. Her new position as the (kind of) boss in season 3 is ridiculous and implausible.

As a final antagonist together with the whole Sybil system could work tho.
Ego = 1 / Knowledge | "More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego." Albert Einstein
My ratings:
Nov 14, 2019 5:46 PM
Feb 2018
Azazin said:
I generally don't like the portrayal of women in most anime.

So its not a surprise that I never get along with Akane, but Mika is way worse. Her new position as the (kind of) boss in season 3 is ridiculous and implausible.

As a final antagonist together with the whole Sybil system could work tho.

The way I think about it, a veritable idiot sheep like season 2 Mika is exactly the kind of person whom the Sibyl System would reward. Seeing as she seems to be at least somewhat smarter here in season 3, though, I think it would be safe to presume her co-workers' intelligence rubbed off on her, and since she is now in a position of greater authority, she is able to have a bit more agency and move the story forward, like getting one of the main characters into his role as Inspector...although he may be a bit psychopathic, so I don't know if it was the best decision in the long run, but WHATEVER! She's improving, so I will give the writing team that.
Dec 18, 2019 11:51 AM

Oct 2008
Mika was a bitch for the longest time in the anime. I didn't like her in s2, the movies, nor do I like her now. She is a drone of Sybil and makes a racket over what annoyes her, well she annoyes me, but you don't see me making a racket over it do you. The only thing she has going for her is that she is somewhat cute, but her personality ruins it. How is she not dead yet is the biggest mystery, I figured she would get killed in one of the movies, but no such luck for the little lesbo.
Dec 18, 2019 9:13 PM

Oct 2010
3 episodes in and Mika is boring as seeing grass grow. Hope her ass won't get bigger on that chair and she eats too many bonbons. Disappointing.
Dec 19, 2019 2:55 AM
Jan 2019
My theory is the writers knows that most of the fanbase doesn't like Mika so they're trying to reduce Mika's screentime
Dec 21, 2019 10:04 AM

Jun 2008
When I saw Mika being the chief out there I thought that I am gonna faint. Akane should have been on that position instead. But oh well, life is life. I like her a bit more than in second season and movies but still she is annoying, especially her voice.
Let's see what happens next. The series was intense but left me with many unanswered questions.
Dec 21, 2019 10:47 AM

Oct 2010
Arcade said:
When I saw Mika being the chief out there I thought that I am gonna faint. Akane should have been on that position instead. But oh well, life is life. I like her a bit more than in second season and movies but still she is annoying, especially her voice.
Let's see what happens next. The series was intense but left me with many unanswered questions.

Just like irl the ass kisser gets the promotion. She could have tried to sleep with a superior but she's lesbian, oh well, maybe there are women in high positions at Sybil office, I only remember Frederica, who knows.
Dec 21, 2019 3:55 PM
Oct 2012
For me, I hate the character of Mika very much,
But what always raises my question: Did Akane know about Mika when she helped togani find the Akani-chan's grandmother?
As for the third season, it was very annoying.
In the last episode, it seemed to me that she and Akani were implementing a plan against the sybil system
Dec 21, 2019 10:52 PM

Oct 2010
N1-chan said:
But what always raises my question: Did Akane know about Mika when she helped togani find the Akani-chan's grandmother?

I don't think she knew about mika though, and it's not like mika knew the outcome of togame's intentions. Well, I'm only speculating. Funny, because she got that promotion out of nowhere, if she knew more about sybil's plans for Akane maybe the promotion was a thank you gift.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2019

168 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 15, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2019

151 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 11, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2019

130 by venbals »»
Jan 19, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2019

70 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 29, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2019

85 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.