Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
DAYS
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2019 3:14 PM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just the boys playing some games and hanging out with each other in their room and telling some stories
Pretty suprised that Inohara, that giant of a goalkeeper, has a girlfriend, also lmao that coach
Dammit why they ended it in a cliffhanger, who will be the best card game player Tsukamoto or Kazama, we will never know....

Oct 19, 2019 9:58 PM
Jan 2018
Where did you watched them? I've been looking for them for a long time!

Reapermask said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just the boys playing some games and hanging out with each other in their room and telling some stories
Pretty suprised that Inohara, that giant of a goalkeeper, has a girlfriend, also lmao that coach
Dammit why they ended it in a cliffhanger, who will be the best card game player Tsukamoto or Kazama, we will never know....
Oct 20, 2019 2:14 AM

Jul 2015

ValMS04 said:

I searched for them on nyaa but those were deleted so I looked in the comments and someone placed them on MEGA. Here is the link to the folder Days OAD
The folder contains some fansubbed subtitles (.ass files) in english and the raw videos in the [UrbanTbc..] folder

Oct 20, 2019 7:35 AM
Jan 2018
Thank you! I'll check that out!

Reapermask said:

ValMS04 said:

I searched for them on nyaa but those were deleted so I looked in the comments and someone placed them on MEGA. Here is the link to the folder Days OAD
The folder contains some fansubbed subtitles (.ass files) in english and the raw videos in the [UrbanTbc..] folder
Jan 12, 2021 12:12 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, Kazama sure was rocking that frog kigurumi xD

Absolutely hilarious. Even funnier than the first OVA and it's official, Kurusu is now my new favorite hero in anime for finally addressing out loud what we all were thinking about Tsukushi and Kazama. OTP approved by Kurusu, boys!
Nov 18, 2023 8:58 PM

Dec 2019
What kind of asshole do you have to be to leave us with an unresolved cliffhanger?
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Days (TV) OVA Episode 1 Discussion

Unkrowned - Oct 18, 2019

2 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:30 PM

» Where to find these

Minnesnowta547 - Jun 14, 2017

22 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.