Forum Settings
Forums
Kagerou Daze (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 1, 2019 11:49 AM

Jan 2019
Wait, wait. "You died when I /what/ you"?
Heh, that was amazing

edit: The whole volume was amazing, Haruka being the center, I think it's one of my favorite volumes.
Haruka and Takane's interactions give me life!! I would literary take a bullet for them! I would sell my soul just to see them happy! I would-- ahem, back on track. So here we see how the friendship between Shintaro and Haruka started (different from the manga one, which honestly broke my heart into tiny little pieces, but let's not talk about that) and his encounter with Ayano, which made me feel all sorts of things, from giddy, heart-eyes to even awkward a bit. And then we learned that all four of them became close! Ahhhh!!!! /heart explodes, goodbye

And Shintaro's affection for Momo, he was ready to become one with the wall when she refused to acknowledge him as her brother anymore. Pure sweetness. I think I'm melting, someone please collect me-

Alright, there are more things, but I stop here.

And yeah, this was for the whole volume, I don't think I can change the title, sorry my mistake.

edit 2: There! I found the way to change the title. Now I can sleep in peace.
Stars-SoulOct 20, 2019 8:22 AM
Jun 19, 2021 4:32 PM

Dec 2020
Because of Kano my mother asked me why I was laughing so much at dawn.
Jul 15, 2021 2:18 AM

Jan 2017
My god Kano did you really have troll Haruka that badly, have some pity on the guy sweating it off for his School Festival man :/

This route was all sweet and giggles and loved the coincidence that Haruka/Shintarou faced off Takane/Ayano in the final arcade match, until the reveal that this was actually the XXX timeline where the Snake (forgot which one already) killed everyone in the Mekakushi Dan
*cue Outer Science*
Jul 25, 2021 6:28 PM
Dec 2017
i just love this series so much god i wish reload would come out already.

Dec 2, 2021 7:09 PM
Jun 2017
i cant find this anywhere online at a decent price, im fucking crying T-T.
why did it have to go out of print
Nov 16, 2022 6:45 AM

Mar 2021
This volume will probably be my favourite, after reading volume 3 Takane have become my favourite but now Haruka became my favourite as well. It is really sad that the two of them parted while being unaware of each other's feelings.

And the afterword really upset me. The poor author was forced to write this novel while he was homeless? How can he be homeless and forced to write a novel when his work has been adapted into anime, manga, and TV shows? I really do not understand. He also mentioned writing the novel spin off, but 1st place is preventing him from releasing new content due to copyright issues. Poor man. Hopefully soon the copyright will pass to him and we may see more content.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagerou Daze Volume 5 Discussion

rowhan - Jun 24, 2015

3 by meyve »»
Nov 15, 2022 8:08 AM

Poll: » Kagerou Daze Volume 4 Discussion

rowhan - Jun 24, 2015

6 by meyve »»
Nov 14, 2022 11:27 AM

» Where to start and what is the difference between music video - novel - manga - anime?

meyve - Nov 6, 2022

6 by meyve »»
Nov 6, 2022 1:00 PM

» Kagerou Daze - Volume VIII -Summertime reload-

Stars-Soul - Oct 20, 2019

4 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Dec 7, 2021 2:03 PM

» Kagerou Daze - Volume VII -From the Darkness-

Stars-Soul - Oct 8, 2019

2 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jul 25, 2021 6:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.