Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2019 8:05 AM
Mar 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The second episode really tugged at my heartstrings. It really did a good job of showing us Theo's frustration and helplessness at the circumstances. At least Saejima got his just desserts.
That said, I loved the voice actors in this episode, Sakura's and Saejima's seiyuus were exceptional.
On another note, I wish we got a glimpse of Kohaku...
Hancock23Sep 30, 2019 8:13 AM
Oct 1, 2019 4:34 AM

Aug 2018
The prison scene was quite strange, with the fairy supposedly committing suicide to summon a sort of demon. But it looked interesting with the intervention of this Witch of the West.

Actually, these 2 episodes brought a very good story and also some new elements : clans that have power were explicitely named, existence of a tatto which protects its owner from the Anothers, existence & extinction of Japanese vampires, etc.

Really great !
Oct 3, 2019 1:15 AM

Oct 2015
I guess prison was too good for Saejima, that was one cruel disappearance for the guy, truly deserved. I'm glad the "witch of the west" removed that tattoo on him, at least that fairy will have his revenge now for his companion. On the other note, this episode gave Theo the platform and I must say that was pretty enjoyable. It was inevitable Sakura will die, he did kill four people after and a series doesn't forgive side characters that easily. But that was emotional though, and I think he was in love with him, although the show sort of undertone it somehow. I knew he won't kill him, even though he wanted Theo to be the one to do so.

I liked this ova, and hopefully we will have the second season someday. I'm glad Arata took the backseat to this one, and only acted as a translator between them. Good plot!

7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 3, 2019 7:01 AM
Mar 2015
Our heroes are able to get rid of the human causing the vampire to kill people
Nov 23, 2019 4:55 PM

Nov 2019
These two extra TV episodes are actually the 14th & 15th; the 13th was bundled with a manga volume and had a later release date.

Like many of the series' arcs it's somewhat stand-alone and so can be viewed either before or after, but they're clearly designed to be watched after having seen Reiji & Theo's meeting in the 13th episode.

Though the first half is good, the resolution comes across as exceptionally forced in all respects.
Nov 30, 2019 5:55 AM

Jul 2015
Sad for Sakura to go like that, this makes me curious can Anothers not learn to write in order to communicate?

That Saejima guy got what he deserved at the end, glad that it wasn't just him being put in a cell

Jun 13, 2020 2:44 PM

Apr 2019
I'm sad that there's no scanlation for this manga. There's 13 volumes out in Japan, but nobody decided to pick up this series. These last 2 episodes were the strongest of the bunch, and I'd be interested in giving this a read to see where it goes. The anime was kind of rough, and the story isn't exceptional, but I'm really sad to see it go.

It's safe to assume this will never get a Season 2, so maybe someday I'll get to read it in Japanese...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin: Hitoribocchi no Vampire Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 27, 2019

10 by Unkrowned »»
Nov 30, 2019 5:42 AM

» Hyped

Greenuzu - Jul 16, 2019

3 by enJ0Yable »»
Sep 27, 2019 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.