Forum Settings
Forums
PTSD Radio
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2019 9:13 AM

May 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I picked this manga up because I was interested seeing this in a random horror manga listicle and it's an okay read to pass the time with. It's not very scary but there's an unnerving feeling that comes with the more realistic and relatable scenarios presented. I remember having a more than fair share of imaginary monsters appearing just a little outside of my peripheral view and I don't like it one bit xD

The "true story" chapters are really interesting but it's too bad that those naughty spirits are very adamant on keeping the truth hidden. He might've just gotten the mumps though lmao

More topics from this board

» Author of the horror manga PTSD Radio had to quit writing his manga due to creepy incidents that started happening to him related to his manga

FZREMAKE - Dec 10, 2022

10 by Yubisoft »»
Jun 28, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Kouishou Radio Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

4 by Euphorian_ »»
Jun 22, 2023 2:46 PM

» Vol 7?

Captain_PP - May 9, 2020

2 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Dec 7, 2022 6:21 AM

Poll: » Kouishou Radio Chapter 17 Discussion

Alencia - Apr 7, 2014

2 by wind_scar »»
Sep 5, 2020 4:09 PM

Poll: » Kouishou Radio Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 4, 2015 1:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.