Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2008 10:34 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
love Seiran in this plot arc rofl

shuurei's message to the emperor was also pure win XD
Mar 26, 2008 10:36 PM

Sep 2007
Yes =P I think this is the episode he imitated Shuurei right? XD
Mar 26, 2008 11:10 PM

Feb 2008
yeah, but i was mostly talking about his interactions with tan-tan behind shuurei's back (both literally and figuratively) >:)
May 18, 2008 8:39 PM

Aug 2007
omg i loved this episode seiran was really funny but still cute >.<
Oct 1, 2008 9:15 PM
Sep 2008
I'm so inlove with Seiran, but I'm not sure shuurei will stay with him. I don't really want her to end up with Ryuuki but I have to admit that the ending of this episode was very sweet.
Aug 8, 2009 6:36 AM

Apr 2009
Now we are talking, this was a very nice episode... the way Seiran looked at Tan-tan in the prison cell was really priceless... and lol at Ryuuki always getting so casually rejected...
Jan 2, 2011 9:55 PM
Jul 2010
Haha I was laughing hysterically at Seiran when he was giving Tan-Tan that look in the prison cell! I love him! And who didn't love Shuurei's oh so subtle message to Ryuuki? :P
Aug 9, 2014 10:01 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

Damn so counterfeiting money can penalized you as death O___O

I also love how when Ryuuki was looking at Karin's son Barin. He reminds of himself when he was a child. Then Seiran and Shuurei holds his hands to stay strong since he won't be alone now.

I actually thought Tan Tan was about to be killed XD

Lol that Santa kid is still an ass. Don't bother coming after Shuurei please.

I really love Seiran's subtle messages!! If i remember he did this back then last season! He even tried to imitate Shuurei XD

So finally Seiran wants a higher position in the imperial palace!! Don't know why it took him so long!!!

I hope we get to see more of Seiran please!!!!! He's funny as hell XD

I love Shuurei's words for the emperor!!! Damn she is pissed how her rank got demoted like that!

Looks like this will be a new arc! Can't wait for the next episode!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

starrysky - Mar 4, 2008

4 by Turn_A_Blum »»
Yesterday, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Did watching Colourcloud Palace made you want to study for a master's degree in public administration to prepare you to become an official ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 24, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Should they make a new season of the Japanese anime ColourCloud Palace or remake the entire anime ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Crystal - Dec 16, 2007

7 by Verasucha1980 »»
Aug 27, 2022 8:20 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 35 Discussion

starrysky - Feb 5, 2009

3 by Engiem »»
Jun 19, 2021 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.