Forum Settings
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2019 4:36 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Volume 5, Chapter 6:

This chapter causes a serious break from history. This scenario is generally following Operation Barbarosa in WWII. The difference is the support for minorities. Nazi Germany spent no effort trying to build support among the non-Russian Slavs, which allowed those groups to rally around the Soviet Union. The move by the Empire is a much better route for them to get a much better outcome.
Oct 20, 2023 9:22 AM
Aug 2021
Loved this idea of the Empire joining forces with the ethnic groups that live in the Federation, it’s a brilliant way to weaken the enemy and create new forces that will hold them off. That last portion was especially fire, the despair that came with the winter and Zettour’s speech, very epic indeed. That behind though, this volume actually let me down, we shifted the status quo 3 times, at least in regards to fighting environment, and it was a bit tiring because we never had the opportunity to settle down. I also didn’t like the way the Queen of Anjou was took down, after sacrificing all these people in the first battle I really thought the second one would still be hard despite the element of surprise, but I still enjoyed seeing Tanya facing the loss of her men for the first time and our insight on the Federation and Commonwealth that was given. All in all, pretty solid, although I really expected more of the whole Kampfgruppe element, hopefully we stay with the current lineup of Salamander enough to care more abou these new characters.

More topics from this board

» Where to start?

DravenFact1 - Oct 10, 2023

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Oct 10, 2023 10:44 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Chapter 24 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 7, 2019

3 by Didi6970 »»
Oct 5, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Chapter 18 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Aug 10, 2018

1 by Didi6970 »»
Sep 23, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Chapter 12 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Apr 30, 2018

1 by Didi6970 »»
Sep 13, 2023 9:08 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Chapter 5 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Dec 30, 2017

2 by Didi6970 »»
Aug 3, 2023 6:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.