Forum Settings
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 22, 2019 7:19 AM

Aug 2013
Volume 27 Discussion.

So Minoru is still after Minami. He even stole those Parasite Dolls. Though he was able to escape with her towards the end of the volume.

Liú Lì Lěi escapes to Japan though one of her compatriot seems to be a double spy.

Tatsuya was able to handle those Stars magicians quite easily.

Ichijou Masaki becomes a Strategic-Class Magicians with the magic Ocean Blast.

Feb 27, 2020 9:36 AM

Jun 2012
I felt like ever since Miyuki became the fiance, her unhealthy obsessions are becoming much more extreme. Of course, everyone(including me) always wanted to see her dark aura from time to time so what am I bothered for.

Anyway, Minoru's climax is still on hold. He's totally having the mindset of a monster now with all his guilt and familial affection dissolving into the air that it already almost felt natural to think that him dying is a done matter. But when Miyuki was showing who's the real boss here, it kinda seems unreasonable that he will bite the dust without Minami saying anything so when Minami finally acted out of line, it didn't felt bizarre at all. Still, that's such a waste of a cool finale, it would be disappointing if Minoru's curtain's call isn't as hype as this one.

Now then, on to the main climax of the volume, starting with Ichijou rising to the title of those apostles, the Oceanic Blast is definitely a scary one, even though it's just a copy of the concept of Tuman Bomba, it was clear that it's power output is much higher due to Rupture's violent nature. But well, I think George deserves more of the credit though. But I wonder how is he feeling that Tatsuya was actually the one who cracked it down for him XD. Secondly is Lina coming down to the spotlight to fight her former Stars comrade. It was cool seeing her coping even with the elites without her Brionac. But still, she is disadvantaged by a huge number of adversaries, it even came to a point of her almost losing. I thought it was funny when Tatsuya made a heroic entrance by crashing his flying car toward the enemies.
Sep 6, 2021 7:53 PM
Jun 2014
wdym by obsession?
can you give me the example?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 32 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 12, 2020

19 by StarZone1 »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 24 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 21, 2018

2 by StarZone1 »»
Jul 22, 2023 10:22 PM

» English translations

dadroo - Jan 26, 2023

2 by dadroo »»
Jan 26, 2023 2:36 AM

» [spoiler] Shiba Tatsuya & Miyuki

Syureria - Aug 25, 2020

16 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:52 AM

» Mahouka Koukou no Retoussei Volume 16 Discussion/Spoilers *major spoilers*

Lolcats1997 - Jul 13, 2015

17 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.