Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 29, 2019 9:58 AM

Dec 2013
Can I have my 20 minutes back? This episode was easily the worst thing I've seen in years. Dropped.
May 29, 2019 3:22 PM

Oct 2008
LOLZ! so funny episode!
not bad! it was quite a laugh...
3/5.

Jun 6, 2019 9:20 PM

Aug 2018
With all the howls of protest about this episode, both here and at Reddit I expected something horrible. What I found was a pretty funny episode about friendship and the indomitable will of man.
Jun 27, 2019 10:18 PM
Mar 2010
Surpuppa said:
Wtf was that? They were assholes the entire time, not enjoyable to watch at all. I get that they were trying to keep him from going to Magmel but they didnt have to fuck the shopowner over before.

whats more the entire reason the owner was forced to go to magmel was because mc fucking his shop over giving it a bad reputation and him losing customers and keep making losses due to giving mc "discounts" dropped the anime due to this cheap attempt at comedy.
Jul 3, 2019 3:27 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
This episode was terrible and did nothing to make the main characters likable. The shift in tone was disjointed at best, and the writing was terrible. Whoever wrote the script for this episode should be taken out back and hit over the head with a pile of guidebooks on how to write a good story.
Jul 10, 2019 3:54 AM
Dec 2013
Wow. This episode was shit. It made me a bit angry. Way to make the main characters unlikable in just one episode, tormenting an innocent shop owner who's just trying to make a living. And because of their harassment, the shop owner decided to go to Magmel, and the main characters stopped him from going there by tormenting him some more, even though it's their fault that he wanted to go there in the first place! Such a stupid, unfunny, rage-inducing episode!
wildhoodAug 1, 2020 2:55 AM
Sep 9, 2019 2:15 AM

Jun 2011
Jica said:
I dont really get this eps.. Inyou and Zero just literally bully someone.. wtf man..

weijie said:
Surpuppa said:
Wtf was that? They were assholes the entire time, not enjoyable to watch at all. I get that they were trying to keep him from going to Magmel but they didnt have to fuck the shopowner over before.

whats more the entire reason the owner was forced to go to magmel was because mc fucking his shop over giving it a bad reputation and him losing customers and keep making losses due to giving mc "discounts" dropped the anime due to this cheap attempt at comedy.

Pretty much these.. here to echo another "this is a trash episode", I don't get how this storyboard got a pass, it offered nothing at all and worst of all, it contrast the previous episode so badly when Inyou asked the food seller to keep the change.. like wtf was that? I'd like to think this episode is a filler episode.

Not gonna drop the series as I did enjoy the previous episodes but yeah this shit was bad man, they were literally robbing the guy by asking for insane discounts and shit, they tore down his store's signboard just to get even more discount, ruining his store's reputation in the process, and he bought a new boat and they destroyed that shit before he even got it for a day, putting him in decades of debt with nothing to show. Uhh.. I'll just erase this trash episode from my memory.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 14, 2019 10:32 AM

Jul 2015
Lmao that Toriko reference at the beginning

I wonder why the hell Inyo and Zero are messing with the shopkeeper so much, that he is willing to go to Magmel, Inyo you're supposed to save people not to drive them insane and be the cause for them to go there

Oct 22, 2019 7:39 PM
Jan 2009
Inyou and Zero are apparently huge assholes. not to mention unrepentant criminals. They ruin an innocent man's life and nearly kill him just for their amusement.
amf85Oct 22, 2019 7:48 PM
Feb 25, 2021 1:56 PM

Sep 2020
So them ruining a mans life to the point that he leaves everything behind and moves to Magmell, and then sabotaging him from going there is supposed to be funny?

Jesus effin christ. Silly me thought ep4 was going to be rock bottom. Guess my expectations were subverted
Mar 24, 2021 1:24 PM

Feb 2018
Bonjourette said:
When you try to be Gintama but fail miserably.

Exactly this. But wow, I had heard this episode was bad, and I watched it only because the Netflix app downloaded it for me.

This was beyond terrible; so far, we know so little about the MC. Was anyone expecting a character development? what a pity, because this episode makes us feel they are assholes for the sake of beign assholes.

I also dropped my score from 5 to 3.

Mar 10, 2023 6:49 PM
Jul 2021
Idiotic episode, another one? Yeah, is this show trying to set a record for the biggest amount of idiotic episodes in one season? Or what? Because let me tell you Inyou that record already belongs to the Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing.

Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Aug 1, 2023 4:16 PM
Jan 2021
I was alright funny stuff.
Jan 31, 10:27 AM
Mar 2018
What was the point of this episode? Mid season filler? It was not only pointless but cruel and confusing. Why insist on just ruining some random guy's life like that?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunjou no Magmell Episode 13 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jun 23, 2019

38 by MeanEYE »»
Dec 21, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Gunjou no Magmel Episode 6 Discussion

el_morris - May 12, 2019

26 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jun 6, 2023 4:02 PM

» Gunjou no Magmell Episode 12 Discussion

Luroon - Jun 27, 2019

1 by Dawizz »»
Mar 17, 2023 12:12 AM

Poll: » Gunjou no Magmel Episode 10 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jun 2, 2019

19 by Dawizz »»
Mar 16, 2023 12:06 AM

Poll: » Gunjou no Magmel Episode 9 Discussion

-Akirion- - Jun 2, 2019

17 by Dawizz »»
Mar 16, 2023 12:00 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.