Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 24, 2019 3:12 AM

May 2016

Article with additional information - https://moetron.net/post/184409200100/the-first-10-minutes-of-the-original-anime

Productions values actually seem really great, with what looks to be nice direction and great art and animation. The background art looks to be especially nice. Also the OST doesn't seem to shabby either, with that awesome track at the 2:50ish mark.
All in all kinda surprising what with this coming from a relatively new(or inexperienced?) studio, but I can now see why they're showing this off so early. And it has got some pretty nice staff.
ZaugrApr 24, 2019 3:49 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2019 9:20 AM
Sep 2016
Background art's the only thing working for me. Everything else is pretty eh. Not a huge fan of the animation on the mechs.
Sigh of course. Exactly what we need. More generic isekai yay.
Half the episode's enough. Dropped.
Well at least they had the decency to show it's trash early rather than trying to overhype people with the creators' names much longer.
1.1.Six
Apr 24, 2019 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
I just skimped and still somehow found it very boring! :\ I admit its cool to see 2D mecha action scenarios but other than that it seem will be a very generic isekai-like story and character designs are also uninspired.. so seems for me one less show to watch for summer season :\
Apr 24, 2019 3:29 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
SD Gundam, shojo version. Pass 😐
gappasaurusApr 24, 2019 3:32 PM
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Apr 24, 2019 10:22 PM

May 2016
JudoJD said:
Background art's the only thing working for me. Everything else is pretty eh. Not a huge fan of the animation on the mechs.
Well at least they had the decency to show it's trash early rather than trying to overhype people with the creators' names much longer.

SkyDrop said:
I just skimped and still somehow found it very boring! :\ I admit its cool to see 2D mecha action scenarios but other than that it seem will be a very generic isekai-like story and character designs are also uninspired.. so seems for me one less show to watch for summer season :\

What are the things you find generic/cliche about it if you don't mind me asking? I sometimes get the feeling that some people call all isekai cliche, purely due to being of the genre and involving going to an alternate world/reality... Which wouldn't make much sense. That makes it an isekai, not a generic or cliche isekai, just an isekai.
And in the shows defense, I don't know too many isekais involving chibi mechas, magic (/magical girls??), little of the usual fantasy elements and protags that are seemingly-weak little girls. But then again, I don't watch too much isekai so I could be mistaken there.
ZaugrApr 25, 2019 12:17 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2019 6:50 AM

Sep 2015
Zaugr said:
JudoJD said:

SkyDrop said:

What are the things you find generic/cliche about it if you don't mind me asking? I sometimes get the feeling that some people call all isekai cliche, purely due to being of the genre and involving going to an alternate world/reality... Which wouldn't make much sense. That makes it an isekai, not a generic or cliche isekai, just an isekai.
And in the shows defense, I don't know too many isekais involving chibi mechas, magic (/magical girls??), little of the usual fantasy elements and protags that are seemingly-weak little girls. But then again, I don't watch too much isekai so I could be mistaken there.

At Knight's & Magic the MC looks like a little girl but its a boy, is all about Mecha Fights.

At Youjo Senki she is really a little girl and they often play with some mecha suits, but is not entirely about mechas.

Not an Isekai, but all about Mechas and little girls drama: Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars .

I liked and I would not say "cliche" but it sounded very common. Maybe just not special.
Apr 25, 2019 4:41 PM

Mar 2016
"The characters were uninspired in the first 10 minutes"
My god, this fucking community.

I only skimmed through the video but those mechs are cute
Apr 26, 2019 6:21 AM
Jul 2018
For anyone who doesn't know about anime which combine isekai, chibi mecha, and magic, go watch Mashin Hero Wataru.
For anyone who doesn't know about anime which combine chibi mecha and magic, go watch Ryu Knight or Granzort.

But for this one, although I like mecha anime, I'll pass.
Apr 26, 2019 7:34 AM
Jul 2017
SkyDrop said:

How do you know that it is a iskeai.
And second, those are only 10 minutes of content not even the first episode.
Apr 28, 2019 2:05 AM
May 2017
art looks really nice, doesn't seem to be too cliche

generally I don't really like mecha shows, but I might watch it unless characters will be too annoying

JudoJD said:

SkyDrop said:
it seem will be a very generic isekai-like story

Correct me if I'm wrong, but generic isekai is a wish fulfillment show where there's a retardedly strong male MC with a harem and magic sht, and has a storyline that a 5-year-old can figure out just by looking at the cover art.
I don't see any of it here. It rather looks like a 'cute girls actually doing things' show (a spinoff genre of the 'cute girls doing cute things'). Still of course not everybody's cup of a tea.
imSOuniqueApr 28, 2019 4:02 AM
May 14, 2019 9:13 PM
Jul 2018
Super hyped for this, first 10 minutes has me even more excited.
May 19, 2019 2:07 PM

Dec 2018
Oh what a surprise the wicks are not made of CG and the animation if it is good, but only that, I do not know what the dialogues say I hope they do not say things too stupid or boring
May 19, 2019 2:16 PM

May 2012
It looks amazing. I can't wait
May 19, 2019 2:28 PM

Oct 2015
syncrogazer said:

How dare they not give them proper characterization and flesh them out in the span of 10 minutes? This is outrageous! 1/10 dropped!

OT: Pretty good visuals. Character designs are cute. Haven't watched all but will check it out.
May 20, 2019 10:58 PM

Feb 2013
imSOunique said:
art looks really nice, doesn't seem to be too cliche

generally I don't really like mecha shows, but I might watch it unless characters will be too annoying

JudoJD said:

SkyDrop said:
it seem will be a very generic isekai-like story

Correct me if I'm wrong, but generic isekai is a wish fulfillment show where there's a retardedly strong male MC with a harem and magic sht, and has a storyline that a 5-year-old can figure out just by looking at the cover art.
I don't see any of it here. It rather looks like a 'cute girls actually doing things' show (a spinoff genre of the 'cute girls doing cute things'). Still of course not everybody's cup of a tea.

There's hundreds and hundreds of Isekai out there without it.

SkyDrop said:

This isn't an Isekai. It's not even an adaptation in first place but an original anime.
May 21, 2019 5:34 AM

Oct 2015
Are they planned to upload episodes to youtube ? I Hope so :D
May 24, 2019 10:42 AM

Jan 2015
Soo, animation was eh, not really amazing. The designs definitely look like Re:Zero’s. Honestly, it wasn’t that bad, it was really weird. Guess I’ll watch the whole episode once it comes out. I really like the designs

Fede_5000 said:
Oh what a surprise the wicks are not made of CG and the animation if it is good, but only that, I do not know what the dialogues say I hope they do not say things too stupid or boring

They don’t say much to be fair, nothing really important was said.
Her forgetting a bento, saying that the moon was bigger, asking what was going on, and the black-haired girl wants to take with her the pink-haired girl for unexplained reasons. There’s magic involved apparently
Jun 2, 2019 1:28 AM

Feb 2019
caio_brb said:

This isn't an Isekai. It's not even an adaptation in first place but an original anime.

basically if it is an isekai the protagonist is transported to a different world, by simple definition it can be categorized in the genre, although it is not based on a light novel or there are not medieval world with magic, these elements do not define an isekai, what happens is that people are accustomed to the same type of generic isekai as smartphone/death march where it is a loser otaku guy who ends up in another world surrounded by girls.
Jun 6, 2019 7:22 AM

Apr 2012
So, if I understood correctly, nobody liked this anime here?

Orhunaa said:
syncrogazer said:

How dare they not give them proper characterization and flesh them out in the span of 10 minutes? This is outrageous! 1/10 dropped!

OT: Pretty good visuals. Character designs are cute. Haven't watched all but will check it out.

Lol, in Russia, many people drop anime even before they even start watching them. Just to show what their “good taste” is and how they hate “bad anime”.
Jun 6, 2019 1:16 PM

Jul 2010
I really liked the first 10 minutes. I actually don't like mecha that much, but they are not ugly 3dcgi and the girls are cute.
only the red haired girl seems annoying af. she screams too much for my taste :D
count me in! :3
Jun 16, 2019 7:49 PM

Oct 2015
> Jukki Hanada. I'm in.
Jun 21, 2019 10:05 PM

Mar 2014
>2d Mechas, instead of those 3D fuglies
Real shit. Deserves at least some watching.

Lulz at all the people saying "isekai"...if you guys don't even know what the "genre" (more like a overused template full of low effort samples...) is, can you NOT use the word?
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jun 22, 2019 7:49 AM
Jan 2019
Does anyone know where I can find a subbed version of this preview?
Jun 27, 2019 8:16 AM

Oct 2007
liked what I saw. Eagerly waiting for this to start. :)
Jun 27, 2019 12:53 PM

Nov 2013
2D mechs and cute girls, looks good to me.
Jun 27, 2019 4:12 PM

Jun 2014
Please be good. I've liked what I've seen from it so far.
:3
Jun 29, 2019 2:43 AM

Jun 2014

They'll be releasing new PVs for it daily until it airs.
Jun 30, 2019 2:57 AM

Jun 2014
The second daily PV
Jun 30, 2019 8:46 AM
Dec 2015
alpha_shadow said:
The second daily PV

actually that's the third PV

first one was Kuon's
Jul 1, 2019 3:16 AM

Jun 2014
Fourth one?

Jul 5, 2019 1:35 PM
Nov 2018
Go on kissanime and watch the version that say "Granbelm _Episode 001 (First 10 Minutes - Bad Sub)"
its an experience.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Granbelm Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2019

77 by 5hadow17 »»
Oct 24, 2023 12:57 AM

» Beauty..... so undderated.........

Ghefira - May 5, 2023

1 by NerdyMemer »»
May 6, 2023 2:55 AM

Poll: » Granbelm Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

79 by Ten »»
Dec 28, 2022 8:42 AM

Poll: » Granbelm Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2019

87 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 29, 2021 4:57 AM

Poll: » Granbelm Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

47 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 29, 2021 4:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.