Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2019 2:36 AM

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Stockholm Syndrome The Anime!"
Very Beautyfull and Romantic Anime, one of the best i've seen in a long while.
Art is Nice and Pretty looking especially on Anna's face.
Plot is very fast-paced and sometimes confusing since very limited backstory on Anna and Professor but is very good nonetheless.
Music is pure ecstasy with all the great Jazz and many more mixed in together.
Overall Very Good and Enjoyble Anime for me personally.
Apr 15, 2019 5:06 PM

May 2016
TheNapalm99 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Stockholm Syndrome The Anime!"
Very Beautyfull and Romantic Anime, one of the best i've seen in a long while.
Art is Nice and Pretty looking especially on Anna's face.
Plot is very fast-paced and sometimes confusing since very limited backstory on Anna and Professor but is very good nonetheless.
Music is pure ecstasy with all the great Jazz and many more mixed in together.
Overall Very Good and Enjoyble Anime for me personally.
I agree with everything you said... I watched it and teared up at the end... no spoilers of course. Amazing, simply amazing!
Apr 30, 2019 1:49 PM
Mar 2018
Ummm. I just watched it and I'd say It was pretty meh... I mean most people would drop it first due to its "silly" art/animation which I understand but I still watched it as I can bear it but then comes in all that plot which to me seemed dull, off and again silly and I don't want to mention the ending that was way too much (I mean the ascension part). However, I always believe that it's me that haven't understood the whole thing at work here so I'll again give it a chance and I'll ask if I've missed something like what's the actual story at work here? Any symbolism and all?
P.S. The only thing that interested was the topic of "Love" being discussed and that's because I have a similar understanding of it (not the same rather similar) and I always like discussion of philosophy and sorts.
NamaloomShacksApr 30, 2019 1:53 PM
May 1, 2019 7:04 PM

Feb 2014
Didn't see that accident coming at all, not gonna lie.
Jun 6, 2019 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
I'm sorry but what the hell was that ending?
Jun 27, 2019 6:12 PM

Oct 2015
That was the most boring tedious romance ever and the animation complemented it. The best part was when they died, ah that was a good ending for a bad short movie!

4/10, waste of time.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 8, 2020 5:39 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
The movie had a lot of references to other movies that I have seen over several decades......The Graduate......Vanishing Point....etc that had distinctive scene shots in them. I really liked the animation and its flow. The color palate was nicely done from washed to sharp. All in all.....it reminded me of sitting in small theaters watching subbed foreign art films with my older sister many years ago. 6/10 for the feels.
Aug 12, 2020 11:33 AM

Jul 2011
This was one of the worst anime I have ever seen. The CG was bad, the nonsense babbling about love was boring, the entire plot wasn't logical and the final "twist" somehow manage to be even dumber.
Aug 25, 2022 7:06 AM

Jun 2015
The whole thing looked and acted like a cutscene from a Swery65 game.
Dec 26, 2022 2:36 AM
Dec 2021
Love this movie, all and all.

Wished it was longer.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Sep 21, 2023 2:35 PM

Jul 2016
No way there are people who unironically liked this crap lmao
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.