Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2019 9:20 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think these Evolve eps are being just little throwbacks to older shows by what I'm seeing in this episode and the last one.
Jan 6, 2023 3:52 AM

Mar 2015
"Letting a person like Lieutenant Quattro command a mission is like letting a monkey handle a bomb. Saying it, I even feel as if I were insulting a monkey. I simply don't understand why everyone can put up with seeing that madman bossily swagger around. Everyone, don't you feel it's crazy? If I further elaborate on this situation, obviously, our superior has made some erroneous selection and judgment as he picked up the madman for a pilot's position and engaged him in military missions."

Kamille, sweetie, I love you, but you're asking Quattro to beat you up if you write this in the Personal Supplement.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Evolve Episode 9 Discussion

linkjoker - Sep 9, 2016

1 by Selleri_UmU »»
Jan 20, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Gundam Evolve Episode 11 Discussion

MrFlamboyant - Jan 2, 2019

1 by Ten »»
Mar 12, 2020 10:07 AM

Poll: » Gundam Evolve Episode 15 Discussion

0 by MrFlamboyant »»
Jan 2, 2019 1:00 PM

Poll: » Gundam Evolve Episode 14 Discussion

0 by MrFlamboyant »»
Jan 2, 2019 12:29 PM

Poll: » Gundam Evolve Episode 13 Discussion

0 by MrFlamboyant »»
Jan 2, 2019 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.