Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 2, 2018 4:29 AM

Oct 2015
I don't know if i can suggest this, but i wish to suggest to add a lifetime/perma MAL supporter subscription.
Dec 2, 2018 6:15 AM

Oct 2017
And what's your reasoning behind this? Because this sounds to be very stupid and shallow.
Dec 2, 2018 6:17 AM

Oct 2015
'Cuz i think there would be many ppl wanting to buy a perma subscription instead of a monthly or annual one.
A perma would be more effective and there would be no reason to "buy it again" once its over. Since im a lazy person, it would be easier for me.
Dec 2, 2018 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
Problem is that if people buy a permanent subscription and then want to cancel and demand a refund will cause problems.

Also, if MAL somehow goes down for a while, perma-subscribers would expect to have their entire payment paid back, whereas monthly ones would only expect their monthly payment refunded.
Dec 2, 2018 7:58 AM

Oct 2017
Saigofu said:
A perma would be more effective

Effective in what way?

Saigofu said:
'Cuz i think there would be many ppl wanting to buy a perma subscription instead of a monthly or annual one.

And your reasoning behind why would this happen? Because you're lazy, so many are lazy?
Dec 2, 2018 8:19 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
How could a perma subscription work anyway? How much would you pay? $200? $500? $1000? That makes no sense. Annual subscription is the closest to permanent you can get, cause it will only take money from you once per year and the amount is well-defined and you can stop whenever you want. And I think you can set it to renew itself, without you having to redo everything. I really have no idea how you think this would be more effective :P
Dec 2, 2018 9:35 AM

Oct 2015
Seeing it on that way... yeah. Maybe.
Can close this now, no point i guess.
Thanks !
Jan 9, 4:44 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to Maffy
How could a perma subscription work anyway? How much would you pay? $200? $500? $1000? That makes no sense. Annual subscription is the closest to permanent you can get, cause it will only take money from you once per year and the amount is well-defined and you can stop whenever you want. And I think you can set it to renew itself, without you having to redo everything. I really have no idea how you think this would be more effective :P
@Maffy I also was just looking at the permanent option. I don't do credit cards, specifically automatic renewals. A lot of blu-ray, dvd watchers dont either.

More topics from this board

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

4 by traed »»
4 hours ago

» Add the option to change profile favorites pictures

k1rb - Oct 21, 2022

20 by Astachanna »»
5 hours ago

» An "Anime Franchise" page

_cjessop19_ - Today

1 by Astachanna »»
5 hours ago

» Combining every season of an Anime?

Dennisss - Apr 1, 2021

17 by _cjessop19_ »»
Today, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 24, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.