Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2018 12:15 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
On the last moment Erin was saved by Lilan, without the need to ask her or anything, Lilan just went back there to rescue her. Even though she used the mute whistle on her that time, even tough Lilan bit three of her fingers off, even though they aren't blood-related, they are still family in the end, and this was very beautiful, and moving!

But the ending showed even less than the one in the anime. When I first started reading this, it was because I wanted to know more, but even though it only covered up to the same point as the anime, it was still a great way to practice a bit my Japanese, it was magical, and even better than the anime, which is already great. I just hope my Japanese will be good enough to read the original novels someday.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kemono no Souja Chapter 66 Discussion

Fayrin - Oct 13, 2018

0 by Fayrin »»
Oct 13, 2018 12:21 PM

Poll: » Kemono no Souja Chapter 64 Discussion

Fayrin - Oct 13, 2018

0 by Fayrin »»
Oct 13, 2018 12:05 PM

Poll: » Kemono no Souja Chapter 63 Discussion

Fayrin - Oct 13, 2018

0 by Fayrin »»
Oct 13, 2018 11:27 AM

Poll: » Kemono no Souja Chapter 57 Discussion

Fayrin - Oct 9, 2018

0 by Fayrin »»
Oct 9, 2018 10:35 AM

Poll: » Kemono no Souja Chapter 56 Discussion

Fayrin - Oct 9, 2018

0 by Fayrin »»
Oct 9, 2018 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.