Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2018 4:14 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fire Lemonade finally works and what an OP hissatsu technique , Raimon won and wow next season looks so hype <3
BRAWLERS
Oct 9, 2018 11:53 AM

Oct 2011
he finally pulled off the fire lemonade when it counted xD

i cant say i felt the same hype as the original inazuma eleven but i liked that it was just hissatsu shoots and nothing more also some treats for us fans in some eps 7/10

looking forward to inazuma japan!!!

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Oct 11, 2018 11:45 AM
Sep 2015
The final match (ep 25-26) is quite weak compared to the rest of the arc, maybe because the OP song that accompanied Fire Lemonade is not as epic as 'Stand up Stand Up tachiagari YO!', in this case the usual orchestral soundtrack (that can be heard at the end of the episode) should be used instead. And it seems like the whole match is not serious match but just a plan to uncover the truth of Ares program. I expected very much from Ares no Tenbin because from now on hundred of new characters will be added and there'll be less depth for existing main characters. But despite my critical opinion, I still confirm that LV5 is doing the right step in this arc (minus the final match).
Oct 13, 2018 9:40 AM
Oct 2014
Finally the technique. I miss the original Inazuma Eleven, I honestly didn't get excited about anything here, unfortunately.
Dec 13, 2019 3:42 PM

Jul 2015
GOUJIN you absolute madlad, actually doing the fire lemonade when it counts

I don't really understand why akane had to keep it a secrey from Haizaki, but Nosaka really got that no-chin guy good

Overall quite a decent alternate reality, but in my opinion it is nothing compared to the original, I think it's because the training isn't shown and they suddenly show some hisatsu moves. Also I personally would have preferred a little more emphasis on the Raimon team itself instead of the enemy team each time, because I found myself rooting for the enemy team most of the time

Jan 11, 9:01 PM

Feb 2016
I absolutely adore how they went through all that plot about Haizaki joining Raimon to defeat Ares by himself, even got reunited with Akane in the middle of the match, all of that, just to end in him not scoring a single goal LMAO
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 13 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 13, 2019

1 by jigblaz »»
Jan 28, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 23 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 13, 2019

1 by StallionXD »»
Jan 10, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 11 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 13, 2019

1 by StallionXD »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 2 Discussion

Tatsunami - Apr 6, 2018

12 by StallionXD »»
Jan 6, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 1 Discussion

Tatsunami - Apr 6, 2018

32 by StallionXD »»
Jan 6, 12:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.