Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2018 4:39 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well i kinda skipped the plot parts because the story was uninteresting LOL
i kinda wanna see a sequel bc the last episode was lackluster..
Nov 18, 2018 1:50 AM
Aug 2017
Anyone knows that what happens next after aki escape.
Nov 30, 2018 9:32 PM

Sep 2011
This is the only josei hentai that I like. Although I'm totally lost on the ending.

Dec 5, 2018 11:00 AM

Sep 2014
??? Totally pointless ep 13 is just a flashback, ep 12 was more like the last ep. What's with the stupid hands covering some parts? I was disappointed in the dumb female lead and there wasn't a sex scene with her and Higa. Meh

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Dec 8, 2018 12:31 PM

Apr 2017
What, so it's just a recap of the third episode? How disappointing.

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Jan 29, 2019 7:13 PM
Jun 2017
The manga is still ongoing just like Skirt no naka kedamono deshita. I used to find that anime weird and utterly ridiculous until I read the raw by translating every word using google. which is crappy but stills give you hints as what is happening.
Jan 5, 2020 2:03 AM
Mar 2018
I felt a lot of second embarrassment while watching this show but I have to say that I didn't particularly hate it. Basically, the main heroine ended up with Stockholm's syndrome but who wouldn't? The male protagonist was to die for and his voice is divine.
Sep 22, 2020 4:28 PM
Sep 2018
sunsetocean said:
??? Totally pointless ep 13 is just a flashback, ep 12 was more like the last ep. What's with the stupid hands covering some parts? I was disappointed in the dumb female lead and there wasn't a sex scene with her and Higa. Meh

There were sex scenes with her and Higa, I’m pretty sure u just skipped around.
Sep 22, 2020 4:33 PM
Sep 2018
Idk but I feel like I’m the only one who dislikes this or has said something about it. Like, the whole show is just a girl getting raped. Everytime she sees Myojin, RAPE. In the end, I think the reason for him doing that was bc the Yakuza boi was killed and he thought it was her fault, but- honey noo💅. Like, I’m ok with rape if it had substance, not just rape everytime u see someone. The story wasn’t that relevant either. Personally I don’t like watching a show just for ... THAT and I also don’t like watching a shoe where the plot was just there just to be there. It wasn’t even valid at the end (hence they should be a season two to make the plot more scrumptious, it was kind of rushed in the end so :/)
Sep 22, 2020 7:04 PM

Sep 2014
Marisa_K1 said:
sunsetocean said:

No they didn't have sex, IIRC she and the red hair guy only had 1 makeout scene in ep 8 (fingering her doesn't count as sex for me) too bad I really shipped them together 😕 (and I was watching the hentai version, not censored one)

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Sep 22, 2020 7:14 PM
Sep 2018
sunsetocean said:
Marisa_K1 said:

No they didn't have sex, IIRC she and the red hair guy only had 1 makeout scene in ep 8 (fingering her doesn't count as sex for me) too bad I really shipped them together 😕 (and I was watching the hentai version, not censored one)

Wait i rewatched it (my imagination got the best of me)—Damn bro, I wasn’t liking him since the beginning cuz he said all he wanted to do was fuck (want to be rewarded or something like that). But yeah now that I think abt it would have been nice to see them kcuf cuz he was kind to her and wanted to help😕
Jun 12, 2021 8:14 AM
Jun 2021
Pls where can i watch or download Amai choubatsu watashi wa kanshu senyou pet
Nov 3, 2021 2:55 AM
Nov 2021
but I really think the female mc is dumb and manipulated af regardless of Myojin's past or feelings whatsoever.
Feb 12, 2022 9:35 AM

Jun 2020
Wow. I’m in love with the song IT’S REALLY GOOD

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 22, 2023 1:02 AM

Feb 2022
sunsetocean said:
Marisa_K1 said:

your opinion is going to change after reading the manga
May 22, 2023 1:03 AM

Feb 2022
JoanlovesJoan said:
Pls where can i watch or download Amai choubatsu watashi wa kanshu senyou pet
hanime tv
15 characters

More topics from this board

» Where can I watch this subbed ?

Satan-sama - Apr 15, 2018

17 by RealCheeze »»
May 21, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Amai Choubatsu: Watashi wa Kanshu Senyou Pet Episode 1 Discussion

Mayuka - Apr 1, 2018

28 by Asahii2001 »»
Apr 18, 2023 7:49 PM

» Discussion about season 2 or whatever I don't know.

RealCheeze - Apr 10, 2023

0 by RealCheeze »»
Apr 10, 2023 1:59 AM

Poll: » Amai Choubatsu: Watashi wa Kanshu Senyou Pet Episode 12 Discussion

koley - May 7, 2021

1 by Alucardis1 »»
Jul 22, 2021 6:49 AM

» wiki help

tlyltc_noplkyou - Dec 10, 2020

0 by tlyltc_noplkyou »»
Dec 10, 2020 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.