Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2018 4:13 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well... it's been a while since I've posted on this forum due to technical difficulties. But I'm glad things are moving forward and certain people *cough*Rina*cough* are finally getting what they deserved.

I was supposed to have this big celebratory happy rant after reading the chapter when Junpei finally rejects Rina and their relationship is finally in the dust once and for all. I mean, a whole chapter when he severs ties with her. Woohoo!!! But now Rina is going full own antagonism from here...

Now, things are getting goooood!~ Hehe, those last few pages with Rina... hehe, I'm not worried... I'm actually excited...

Can't wait for more chapters! They could not come sooner...
Aug 27, 2018 5:32 PM

Jul 2012
wait. lol where are you reading this?
"Ep.90 Available on Aug 30 (Thu)"
Aug 29, 2018 4:52 AM
May 2015
ShiranaiAtsune said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well... it's been a while since I've posted on this forum due to technical difficulties. But I'm glad things are moving forward and certain people *cough*Rina*cough* are finally getting what they deserved.

I was supposed to have this big celebratory happy rant after reading the chapter when Junpei finally rejects Rina and their relationship is finally in the dust once and for all. I mean, a whole chapter when he severs ties with her. Woohoo!!! But now Rina is going full own antagonism from here...

Now, things are getting goooood!~ Hehe, those last few pages with Rina... hehe, I'm not worried... I'm actually excited...

Can't wait for more chapters! They could not come sooner...

WHAT???!!! Takeru Shiga, was being honest and cleaning his act from the past. I can't believe Takeru was being manipulated by Reika Sakaguchi after he gave her the picture of Azu. This is so totally absurd.

Look like Rina is trying to persusade Junpei again but this time, Azu, Takeru, Hana, Junpei and Takeda, will gonna take Rina and Reika down once and for all. After they're all suspicious about Rina's & Reika's behaviour and their act, but they realised they were all manipulated from these two women.

Thank God, they finally found him and he apologised them. With Takeru's help, they will stop Rina and Sakaguchi woman soon as possible. After they realised Rina and Reika's plan to break them apart all whole time.
junior456Sep 1, 2018 5:58 AM
Aug 30, 2018 2:41 PM
Mar 2015
Truth will out Get rid of Rina and live happily ever after
Aug 31, 2018 3:42 PM
Apr 2016
So is the series near its conclusion? Author could stretch 20 chapters?
Sep 1, 2018 1:21 AM
May 2015
OMG. The fake guy apologised and revealed his real name and his acts to the married couple. I guess he was trying to clean his act. I was shocked Takeru didn't know the blogs and picture after Reika uploaded it for dirty scam.

Rina and Reika are going too far this time. With Takeru's help, they will find them and expose the dirty secrets that they pulled off. Those three people (Hana, Takeda & Takeru) and Married couple will work together to stop two women before they come up another idea.
Sep 2, 2018 8:31 PM
Apr 2012
I was not shocked former Fake-san (i love that nickname and will use it to my grave) didnt know about the blog. Rina used him too. She CRA-ZY. I'm worried she's going to pull a crazy one and be the type that says "If I can't have you I can't go on." or try and harm junpei. she crazy yall.

I hope they put the phone on SPEAKER. Or maybe not hehe. Can't wait for the exposure and repercussions haha.

p.s. long time no see everyone! MAL has been down forever. I missed you guyssss
Sep 8, 2018 4:22 AM
Jul 2018
Mayuka said:

Manga Box. It's an app.
Sep 8, 2018 4:22 AM
Jul 2018
DaniGirl96 said:
I was not shocked former Fake-san (i love that nickname and will use it to my grave) didnt know about the blog. Rina used him too. She CRA-ZY. I'm worried she's going to pull a crazy one and be the type that says "If I can't have you I can't go on." or try and harm junpei. she crazy yall.

I hope they put the phone on SPEAKER. Or maybe not hehe. Can't wait for the exposure and repercussions haha.

p.s. long time no see everyone! MAL has been down forever. I missed you guyssss

Hey, it's you! Welcome back!
Sep 8, 2018 4:23 AM
Jul 2018
I wonder what made Takeru agree to taking pictures of Azu in the first place.
Sep 8, 2018 7:52 AM
Jun 2017
i honestly hope Rinas husband doesnt take her back. Im also hoping he gets over her but this doesnt seem like that kind of story.
I just want Rina to get rekt, but seeing the way she acts. She will just put all the blame on the husband and probably get off free while he suffers even tho he hasnt done anything wrong.

Its Azus fault for persuading him to still be with rina after they both found out and wanted to leave. If anything Azu should be on his side too when it comes to Rina after finding out all all of what rina and Sakaguchi has done to everyone.
Sep 8, 2018 10:50 PM

Jul 2012
ShiranaiAtsune said:
Mayuka said:

Manga Box. It's an app.
yeah i realized after. it wasnt on PC :(
Sep 10, 2018 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
Drerpytastic said:
i honestly hope Rinas husband doesnt take her back. Im also hoping he gets over her but this doesnt seem like that kind of story.
I just want Rina to get rekt, but seeing the way she acts. She will just put all the blame on the husband and probably get off free while he suffers even tho he hasnt done anything wrong.

Its Azus fault for persuading him to still be with rina after they both found out and wanted to leave. If anything Azu should be on his side too when it comes to Rina after finding out all all of what rina and Sakaguchi has done to everyone.

Yeah, Wataru. But he does have his flaws. I admit, I actually hate Wataru less than Rina considering his true character as a husband, father, son, brother-in-law, and person. But it is partially his fault that Rina is... well... but I do wish Wataru would have a happy ending like he did in the tv drama.

I blame the fact that they didn't just talk things out.

But yeah, I wish Wataru shows up too. I wonder where he is and how's he doing... we haven't seen him in chapters...
Sep 10, 2018 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
Mayuka said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

Manga Box. It's an app.

Actually, you can find and read Manga Box on the PC too...
Sep 11, 2018 12:04 AM

Jul 2012
ShiranaiAtsune said:
Mayuka said:

interesting, thanks!!
Sep 17, 2018 6:12 PM
Jul 2018
Mayuka said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

interesting, thanks!!

No problem!~ But sadly, none of the tv or anime yet...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 113 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 25, 2019

7 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 112 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 12, 2020

1 by yuli45com »»
Aug 13, 2020 6:04 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 109 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

3 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 7, 2020 9:15 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 107 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

5 by Short_Circut »»
Aug 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 71 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 25, 2017

10 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2020 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.