Forum Settings
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2018 6:28 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Volume 3, Chapter 6: The Southern Campaign

Looks like this is the chapter that gives the volume its name, The Finest Hour. I don't know how the Republic will be able to recover from this. The damage they received to their mages alone means they are unlikely to be able to achieve an major results in the South. I suspect actions elsewhere is what will cause the situation to deteriorate for the Empire, and Tanya will be unable to prevent it.

This is a great series and I'm excited to see what happens next. Many of the characters seemed to disappear in this novel and I hope that is fixed moving in the future. Serebryakov, Weiss, and Grantz could use more pages devoted to their perspective.
Sep 23, 2023 5:51 PM
Aug 2021
Damn, what an absolute wild volume, we see the brilliance of Operation Shock and Awe and Lock Pick, an the whole chapter where Tanya goes into despair as she desperately tries to stop the Republicans from Dunkirking, that whole sequence was top tier. And I was expecting that the whole Southern Operation part would make this volume be less special by not allowing it to end in a high note but it was awesome to see how Tanya’s battalion handled that last battle and specially how both commanders of that battle were thrown into shock by its development. Overall a magnificent experience, onto the next one!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youjo Senki Chapter 30 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jul 21, 2019

1 by Didi6970 »»
Oct 20, 2023 9:22 AM

» Where to start?

DravenFact1 - Oct 10, 2023

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Oct 10, 2023 10:44 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Chapter 24 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 7, 2019

3 by Didi6970 »»
Oct 5, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Chapter 12 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Apr 30, 2018

1 by Didi6970 »»
Sep 13, 2023 9:08 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Chapter 5 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Dec 30, 2017

2 by Didi6970 »»
Aug 3, 2023 6:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.