Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 1:07 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No Tsukishima no victory, it was an amazing game!
Dec 15, 2018 5:42 PM

Nov 2016
Easily best game of the entire series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 16, 2019 9:08 AM

Jan 2013
A 1 hour and 30min recap movie for a series that lasts about double that.
That said, this is again ... a great recap anyway.
Jan 6, 2020 10:53 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great recap movie!

Added scenes of Ushikawa revealing an unknown side of himself was really sweet to see! I wonder why they didn’t include this bit earlier. Surprised they didn’t include the cliffhanger of Season 3 here though, on the contrary.

Anyway, the match was freakin’ awesome! Lots of raw emotions and stellar buildup, great stuff! Really glad they didn’t skip over the Michimiya x Sawamura scenes here by the way, they’re one my favourite otp of all time after all. Delightful, as always!

Of course the pay-off from the tv series is on another scale but I decided to watch these movies only to hype myself for next week, and it’s worked so darn well that I’ll probably be depressed there’s no more Haikyu!! until the 11th now xD.

Well-deserved 8/10!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 8, 2020 11:20 AM

Feb 2019
i was thinking its recap so it wont overwhelm me with those intense feels but i was wrong
awesome movie, amazing series.
Apr 20, 2020 1:07 PM
Feb 2018
I loved the extra scene after the tournament with the Shiratorizawa team. Like already said, it showed a side of Ushiwaka that I would have never expected him to have!
Apr 27, 2020 6:54 AM

Nov 2007
I feel that Shiratorizawa is still a strong opponent, Karasuno needs to go past their limit (and going past the said scores) to win against them.

Wow, so many third year leaving for Shiratorizawa. That extra part was nice.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

» Is this really necessary?

SewTrue - Jul 11, 2017

20 by tenoreyequetis »»
Feb 5, 2020 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.