Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jun 25, 2021 8:46 AM

Jun 2020
So they're like abandoned in their home but they keep in touch like giving out rations, Zero Two is in a good mood her personality became so positive I like that side of her, The OP looks so sick it's visually pleasing and it sounds like the same as the first one

Mitsuru's cut was noticeable and oh a kiss coming from Kokoro damn Mitsuru, I think Zero Two's new personality will change a lot of things positively I mean just look at her being gleeful now with the group a very nice change of pace

They cooked their own food and the three went fishing although Hiro didn't catch any, And what's happening to Futoshi he's probably hiding something for himself and it does not look good.
Jun 26, 2021 5:21 AM

Apr 2021
Zero Two is so good with this personality of hers...Now the Gangs learned a lot of real life stuff like fishing and cooking by themselves...the new songs were gr8
Aug 29, 2021 11:15 PM

Feb 2021
After that whole drama and fight this episode felt good and much needed . Everyone is getting along with other

Zero two's personality is nice. It's so nice to see everyone happy and personally I didn't like the mitsuru's hair and man! I didn't expect the kiss between mitsuru and kokoro

The new songs are good and I am getting a bad vibe from that new character

And why is miku hair turned into grey is it due to stress or the squad 13 parasites age too fast ?
Mar 20, 2022 6:55 AM

Jun 2020
Well that was a quite settling episode.

PS: Happy to see Squad 13 getting along and quickly adapting to their new condition.
Sep 4, 2022 10:13 PM

Apr 2019
Another shit episode trying to develop the characters and their forced dramas.
Feb 1, 2023 1:09 PM
Aug 2017
Looks like Kokoro has joined the bitch train with Ichigo. I never shipped her with the fat dude but it pisses me off that she can break a promise so easily. First she switches pilots and now kisses mitsuru. What the fuck. Do promises really mean nothing to them. 

Good ed song

There’s a lot of death flags popping up especially with mikus white hair. I do want ichigo and kokoro to die but please just don’t kill off zero two and hiro. Seeing zero two so happy and cheerful really made me happy. 

Also looks like Goro will be rejected again. That ending with Bichigo and Ikuno. Smfh don’t fuck with Goro even more, he’s had enough. 

The romance is so forced.

Zero two is the only character carrying this anime. All the other characters are ass
May 4, 2023 4:06 PM

Dec 2022
Did that last scene show the Klaxosaur princess that was being talked about earlier in the episode? Maybe the klaxosaurs were the sympathetic group all along. I'm starting to see some similarities with Qualidea Code's plot, especially if that suspicion turns out to be correct (no guarantees, of course).

The Futoshi dieting drama also came out of absolutely nowhere. Makes me wonder if it'll actually amount to anything, or if it will be dropped without fanfare.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 29, 2023 12:14 PM

Nov 2010
The "new" OP looks sweet!
Too bad for Futoshi. It looks like Mitsuru and Kokoro will end up together. Their kissing scene is a nice start.
What's up with Miku's hair turning white?

This feels like the calm before the storm. I wonder what kind of experiment the geezers are running. And who's that chick that kind of looks like 02 in the end? Intriguing.
Oct 30, 2023 6:29 PM

Dec 2022
Nice episode but why do I have a feeling that’s a huge and dark storm is waiting for them like something bad is gonna happen and I don’t wanna watch it?!

Nov 30, 2023 7:47 PM

Nov 2023
Finally she's back to her regular self
Dec 17, 2023 9:53 PM
Aug 2023
So now that 02 got Hiro in the way she finds acceptable, Ichigo surrenders him to her and Hiro remembers their past together, 02 finally starts to interact and integrate with squad 13? Like WTF, why didn't she just try to do that sooner?!? People saying 02 is "back to normal" is wrong, she's better than normal which is not her usual self. She's coming off like some entitled brat who finally got their way after putting up a tantrum for so long, and is only now more than happy to cooperate because she's content she got what she wanted. Whereas all she had to do is to try to be like this from the start, and things would have worked out way sooner without the drama. What a cunt, and this anime is such a drama queen.
Dec 29, 2023 1:31 PM
Aug 2018
A decent episode that moves rather slowly, and does not display anything necessarily meaningful or important, but serves to strengthen the bond between the characters for the viewer. It's an okay episode.
Dec 30, 2023 2:44 PM
Jan 2019
Ikuno Smash! ÒwÓ I had a similar reaction to Miku. I liked this slice of life portion very much qwp
Feb 15, 9:07 PM

Dec 2022
wonderful episode, love the new OP and 02's attitude to match, Springtime love and nothing but good vibes with the kids growing up so fast, and of course the necessary subtle reminders that the shit can only hit the fan completely from this point forward lol
Apr 23, 1:15 PM

Jun 2012
The whole gang's got the Old Snake syndrome!
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

391 by otakuanity »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

232 by otakuanity »»
May 7, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

283 by otakuanity »»
May 7, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

357 by otakuanity »»
May 6, 1:16 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

344 by otakuanity »»
May 6, 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.