Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2018 1:21 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
How are these chapters so short but they still give me feels??? T____T

OMG, Aoi and Takahiko had a fight in the morning because of Aoi's refusal to cut his hair. I love that these two could fight without fear that they'll break up!! XD There's so much confidence (at least from me lol) that Takahiko will come home to Aoi every night. <33 It's so sweet that when they fight, you could always see how concerned Aoi is for Takahiko. :))

It was so touching when Takahiko came home with his hair cut!! ;______; Takahiko listened to Aoi after all! And omg, Aoi, my precious boy cried. <33 AND THAT KISS F EOFEEGJE WE KNOW THAT IS A PASSIONATE KISS! A+ Unohana-san for depicting the lovely cliffhanger! <33

Thank you Sayuri for telling Aoi about what happened to Takahiko in Osaka! It's the sweetest thing that Takahiko called out Aoi's name in his delirium. ;___; C'mon, Aoi, you are the love of Takahiko's life! I adore Aoi's blush when he released he is Takahiko's beloved! ^^

When Takahiko knocked on Sayuri's door to give her her late husband's pocket watch... ;_____; Takahiko was so exhausted when he was at Sayuri's door, so he must have continued for his friend's sake. <33 AOI, YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH A GOOD MAN!

Awe, so Takahiko stayed away from home not only because of his infected wound and fever, but because of Aoi... ;_____; Aoi faithfully waited for Takahiko, but Takahiko also thought it may have been better if Aoi married and moved on... Hmm... Good question. What would have Takahiko done if he came back and Aoi was already married? I see why Takahiko felt like he may have been a burden.

I just love that one reason that stopped Takahiko from coming home was because he didn't want to see Aoi cry!! ;______; OMG, Aoi's tears are Takahiko's weakness. </3 No wonder Takahiko chuckled to see Aoi angry at him instead of his tears... </3

I'm happy Takahiko found joy from acting. :)) Takahiko may have acted initially in memory of Sayuri's husband and to help his acting troupe, but it was nice that he finally found a passion!

Aoi getting changed to go look for Takahiko was sweet too... ;_____; That blush on Takahiko's face when he came home with his new haircut too! XDD This entire chapter was lovely! And there's no way Aoi will move closer to Walters at this rate, lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 6 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Apr 23, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 23, 2018 1:36 PM

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Apr 23, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 23, 2018 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 3 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Apr 22, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 22, 2018 10:59 PM

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 22, 2018 10:36 PM

Poll: » Ginza Neon Paradise Chapter 1 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 22, 2018 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.